Fake Attorney - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen, I’m quite aware of the definition of Stare Decisis. For that to even be relevant there would have to be a case that made it to the Supreme Court and SCOTUS would have to rule that a MCA is a loan. That’s just never happening. You are taking this waaaaaaaaaaay too far. It’s like your arguments lead to crazy conclusions, which lead to crazy new questions that ends up with even crazier conclusions. This ends up compounding itself and the end result is hyper craziness.
    Well. bet me 20k and ill prove it otherwise I am busy .

( people will find out either way...I am tired of saying "told you so" )

What you are doing to me is the equivalent of a newbie iso thinking things work one way and they dont. They find out AFTER they made mistakes.

For you to keep saying this to someone who spent 15 years in venture capital and another 15 in loans etc is ridiculous...I've been down the paths before numerous times .

Its like I am saying here is a map, there are landmines on it mapped out so you can go thru and get back without blowing up...you are saying nahhh and other people saying nahh...then they go down the path and hit the land mine..blows their arm off. I am sitting here saying "told you so"

No more free advice from me though.I am just going to wait to say" told you so" Gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Karen37a
    For that to even be relevant there would have to be a case that made it to the Supreme Court and SCOTUS would have to rule that a MCA is a loan. That’s just never happening.

West coast if you believed that mca could never be loans. ( which in most states its true, it will be struck down like I said numerous times on a Federal Level)

Why did any of you run around with chicken little yelling "Regulation" scaring investors off being negative towards the industry these last few years?

Having brokers repeat the false narrative ( mcas wil only be around for 3 years...5 tops)

And Karen doesnt want regulation because she has a dui

YOU Answer that question
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 11:28 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    West coast if you believed that mca could never be loans. ( which in most states its true, it will be struck down like I said numerous times on a Federal Level)

Why did any of you run around with chicken little yelling "Regulation" scaring investors off being negative towards the industry these last few years?

Having brokers repeat the false narrative ( mcas wil only be around for 3 years...5 tops)

And Karen doesnt want regulation because she has a dui

YOU Answer that question
    Lmao

Karen37a
    Lmao
    You think its funny

I knew it all along

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I find this whole thread hilarious.. This whole forum is just Karen screaming about things and taking over threads.. This used to be a useful place to come and talk about different things now it is something between a joke and a soap opera
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I find this whole thread hilarious.. This whole forum is just Karen screaming about things and taking over threads.. This used to be a useful place to come and talk about different things now it is something between a joke and a soap opera
    I created this thread ad people are asking "Karen" questions

And you need to stop trying to bail out people against karen

people can see it its obvious

Someone wanted to create another board...twice...asked Karen to go. I stayed here

What I do not understand is people keep saying Debanked is civilized, If everyone went over there Karen can sit here alone talkig to herself.

That other guy jt use to try to round eveyone up after fighting with me
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 11:51 AM.

I could put the comment on any thread and it would apply
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    I could put the comment on any thread and it would apply
    Again

Since eveyone wanted to move over the Debanked where it is civilized...why do people stay here with the nutjob karen...who people are yelling at constantly

__

I actually know the marketing reason

because we can always hope the nonsense would stop and this forum could become useful again.. If only wishing made it true
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    because we can always hope the nonsense would stop and this forum could become useful again.. If only wishing made it true
    They have a forum on Debanked whats the difference...here or there

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

They have a forum on Debanked whats the difference...here or there
    Makes a big difference on how the conversation is swayed. DF is constantly off topic and degrades factors of this space and makes a lot of days look like a **** show. Im on FB groups and set up a slack channel. I'm only going to come on here to point out the obvious and question the motives of people and companies. I've been on here for what... 4 years? I'm only leaving if they ban me... and if Karen aint banned yet ****, ill be here for a while haha!
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Makes a big difference on how the conversation is swayed. DF is constantly off topic and degrades factors of this space and makes a lot of days look like a **** show. Im on FB groups and set up a slack channel. I'm only going to come on here to point out the obvious and question the motives of people and companies. I've been on here for what... 4 years? I'm only leaving if they ban me... and if Karen aint banned yet ****, ill be here for a while haha!
    The point I am making is why do people not go over to debanked and create conversations

you and Jt use to yell at me and say ....we are going over to debanked see you there ( to everyone...not karen)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 12:20 PM.

or why cant you just tone the crazy down just a little
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    or why cant you just tone the crazy down just a little
    How about fake lawyers do not call me anymore and debt relief trolls

and people stop saying mca isos are boiler room and from Brooklyn with stock fraud

with this push towards regulation and everyone who doesn't want it is a dirty mca broker or a criminal somehow with no formal education and cant understand computers or email

that would make everything tone down
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8603 Regium's Avatar

DailyFunder should be changed to DailyKaren

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail Suley View Post
    DailyFunder should be changed to DailyKaren
    Karen anti block regulation and debt relief...bringing hedge funds back to mca more like it

Ps. From the day I came to teh DF this place was not the best place for newbies to enter. It was a Rank out festival.

Everyone teasing someone if they asked a question or yelling at them " do you know how to search" or " if you do not know that answer you shouldn't be in mca"

with a bunch of people following along

they made it so a newbie cant ask a question then everyone got their big boy pants on and become a Super Funder ..day one, no experience ...never made a sale...they are all gone now

I would feel bad after they were jumped and try to answer the question...then get jumped....what do you know you are a newbie

I would respond...dont bet on it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 12:39 PM.

How about fake lawyers do not call me anymore and debt relief trolls

and people stop saying mca isos are boiler room and from Brooklyn with stock fraud

with this push towards regulation and everyone who doesn't want it is a dirty mca broker or a criminal somehow with no formal education and cant understand computers or email

that would make everything tone down
    You forgot to mention 1099

Karen37a
    You forgot to mention 1099
    lol.. 1000 lol's ..its a record

this is where I say...off to fund deals..bye

Ps Jenk if you are a lawyer your first reaction should be to be concerned about the fake lawyer trotting around and not clawback on isos
    Aside from the obvious tortious interference, these companies are committing fraud against their clients, violating the RICO Act, wire fraud, etc. etc. Unauthorized practice of law by some guy who probably used a fake name and a google voice number is the least of my (and the industry's) worries.

Debt relief companies are an unfortunate reality of our industry. Best we can do is educate the merchants, limit the damage they can do, and sue the bad ones out of existence when we catch their hands in the cookie jar.
    Last edited by jenk12; 11-01-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jenk12 View Post
    Aside from the obvious tortious interference, these companies are committing fraud against their clients, violating the RICO Act, wire fraud, etc. etc. Unauthorized practice of law by some guy who probably used a fake name and a google voice number is the least of my (and the industry's) worries.

Debt relief companies are an unfortunate reality of our industry. Best we can do is educate the merchants, limit the damage they can do, and sue the bad ones out of existence when we catch their hands in the cookie jar.
    Please do not debate me on tortious interference

technically someone could assert anyone who ever stacked before was in tortious interference on someone else soo

unclean hands ...tossed out

And there are legal debt relief people they are called Lawyers and Bankruptcy...

You regulate...i know an open hole "legal loophole" into hell that someone will never get out of

Ill never print it

the salepersons code of silience
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Knock it off, Karen.

Knock it off, Karen.
    good luck with that
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

The Salespersons Code of Silence: By Karen

The Salespersons Code of Silence is an intriguing new autobiographical, fictional, biography by the infamous "Karen37a". Karen, though not her real name, started voicing her opinion as an anonymous troll on an MCA form called the "DailyFunder". Known for her outspoken personality and raging urge to defend herself in any situation, she has totaled a record of 4,716 posts in her three years. This book is as raw as it comes and gives you the glimpse of the 80s all over again and will prepare you to keep fighting. Literally. About everything.

Here is what readers have to say after reading The salespersons code of silence...
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a

The Salespersons Code of Silence is an intriguing new autobiographical, fictional, biography by the infamous "Karen37a". Karen, though not her real name, started voicing her opinion as an anonymous troll on an MCA form called the "DailyFunder". Known for her outspoken personality and raging urge to defend herself in any situation, she has totaled a record of 4,716 posts in her three years. This book is as raw as it comes and gives you the glimpse of the 80s all over again and will prepare you to keep fighting. Literally. About everything.

Here is what readers have to say after reading The salespersons code of silence...
    Not many women in the industry Amanda so I lay off of you...you are trying to find your way

So ..hardy har har you got me.. must leave in shame now..bye

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

This will kill a **** ton of trees.