Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
Sta R e... in my snobby tone, pinky out...what are you from Brooklyn ( jk on the Bklyn)

The more interesting question to ask me is how a loan gets sold off so many times and thru Cdo and Tranches and how to still pull it in and have them make payments and not default batteling debt relief and lawyers thru an all out Housing Implosion... never getting any marks on your licence

It would also stand to reason that if someone is giving loans ....higher interest thru private money, the loan to own types. When they give a loan to someone with the sole intention of forclosing on them to take the house away.If someone was an investor on the back end on the original loan...they tangoed extensively with them as well to save the original investment.

Also after doing this for so long, you recognize when evil is in your presence instantly. The good thing about being a woman is that people don't think you know what you know. Even if you say that you do lol

At the top if every bubble everyone is an expert. Its annoying. The stockmarkets bubbles ....everryyyoneee was an expert at picking stocks because they bought one stock CSCO...then they got their arse handed to them because they didnt diversity. Housing boom...everrrryyyone was an expert because they bought ONE home the one they live in and th cost appreciated and they refinanced 5 times to take the cash out . That bit coing thing...seminars people talking "tech speak" I wanted to barf on them

They say when the shoeshine boy is giving you tips...its time to leave the market
But what does that have to do with stare decisis? From my understanding that simply relates to SCOTUS settled law. What does that have to do with MCAs and loans?