Fake Attorney
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I guess you are a lawyer

Stare Decicis.
    I’d love to understand how this thread ended up with a reference to “stare decisis”

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I’d love to understand how this thread ended up referencing “state decisis “

Sta R e... in my snobby tone, pinky out...what are you from Brooklyn ( jk on the Bklyn)

The more interesting question to ask me is how a loan gets sold off so many times and thru Cdo and Tranches and how to still pull it in and have them make payments and not default batteling debt relief and lawyers thru an all out Housing Implosion... never getting any marks on your licence

It would also stand to reason that if someone is giving loans ....higher interest thru private money, the loan to own types. When they give a loan to someone with the sole intention of forclosing on them to take the house away.If someone was an investor on the back end on the original loan...they tangoed extensively with them as well to save the original investment.

Also after doing this for so long, you recognize when evil is in your presence instantly. The good thing about being a woman is that people don't think you know what you know. Even if you say that you do lol

At the top if every bubble everyone is an expert. Its annoying. The stockmarkets bubbles ....everryyyoneee was an expert at picking stocks because they bought one stock CSCO...then they got their arse handed to them because they didnt diversity. Housing boom...everrrryyyone was an expert because they bought ONE home the one they live in and th cost appreciated and they refinanced 5 times to take the cash out . That bit coing thing...seminars people talking "tech speak" I wanted to barf on them

They say when the shoeshine boy is giving you tips...its time to leave the market.

( or not enter at the top)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Sta R e... in my snobby tone, pinky out...what are you from Brooklyn ( jk on the Bklyn)

The more interesting question to ask me is how a loan gets sold off so many times and thru Cdo and Tranches and how to still pull it in and have them make payments and not default batteling debt relief and lawyers thru an all out Housing Implosion... never getting any marks on your licence

It would also stand to reason that if someone is giving loans ....higher interest thru private money, the loan to own types. When they give a loan to someone with the sole intention of forclosing on them to take the house away.If someone was an investor on the back end on the original loan...they tangoed extensively with them as well to save the original investment.

Also after doing this for so long, you recognize when evil is in your presence instantly. The good thing about being a woman is that people don't think you know what you know. Even if you say that you do lol

At the top if every bubble everyone is an expert. Its annoying. The stockmarkets bubbles ....everryyyoneee was an expert at picking stocks because they bought one stock CSCO...then they got their arse handed to them because they didnt diversity. Housing boom...everrrryyyone was an expert because they bought ONE home the one they live in and th cost appreciated and they refinanced 5 times to take the cash out . That bit coing thing...seminars people talking "tech speak" I wanted to barf on them

They say when the shoeshine boy is giving you tips...its time to leave the market
    But what does that have to do with stare decisis? From my understanding that simply relates to SCOTUS settled law. What does that have to do with MCAs and loans?

Karen37a
    But what does that have to do with stare decisis? From my understanding that simply relates to SCOTUS settled law. What does that have to do with MCAs and loans?
    Stare Decicis is a legal doctrine ( I am not a lawyer) the literal meaning is "to stand by that which is decided"

Most cases are held up or thrown out based on "precedent" the court is obligated to stand by the precedent of past cases

it is dangerous to set legal precedent that MCAs are Loans or use Loan contracts ( or to regulate this way)

You will then lose every single case going forward in court

I can connect the dots in 4 moves like a chess game to have someone legally default if you regulate. Even if you have disclosures they are tossed out

Unclean hands

And I know these things from massive experience on the backend battling off debt relief...

Even with investments ...when people lose money they want it back...like heads I win tail you lose

most people know this and got nailed with marks on their license...i like to move like a chess game to get the hell out of the way and win

I cant be the only one who knows these things ...i feel like we are being set up by the devil
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Stare Decicis is a legal doctrine ( I am not a lawyer) the literal meaning is "to stand by that which is decided"
    Karen, I’m quite aware of the definition of Stare Decisis. For that to even be relevant there would have to be a case that made it to the Supreme Court and SCOTUS would have to rule that a MCA is a loan. That’s just never happening. You are taking this waaaaaaaaaaay too far. It’s like your arguments lead to crazy conclusions, which lead to crazy new questions that ends up with even crazier conclusions. This ends up compounding itself and the end result is hyper craziness.

Karen37a
    Karen, I’m quite aware of the definition of Stare Decisis. For that to even be relevant there would have to be a case that made it to the Supreme Court and SCOTUS would have to rule that a MCA is a loan. That’s just never happening. You are taking this waaaaaaaaaaay too far. It’s like your arguments lead to crazy conclusions, which lead to crazy new questions that ends up with even crazier conclusions. This ends up compounding itself and the end result is hyper craziness.
    Well. bet me 20k and ill prove it otherwise I am busy .

( people will find out either way...I am tired of saying "told you so" )

What you are doing to me is the equivalent of a newbie iso thinking things work one way and they dont. They find out AFTER they made mistakes.

For you to keep saying this to someone who spent 15 years in venture capital and another 15 in loans etc is ridiculous...I've been down the paths before numerous times .

Its like I am saying here is a map, there are landmines on it mapped out so you can go thru and get back without blowing up...you are saying nahhh and other people saying nahh...then they go down the path and hit the land mine..blows their arm off. I am sitting here saying "told you so"

No more free advice from me though.I am just going to wait to say" told you so" Gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 10:56 AM.