Fake Attorney
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    If the Debt Relief Pig says one more word to me. I will tell everyone who it is

then I am going to rip your house out from under you

go find a new industry

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    If the Debt Relief Pig says one more word to me. I will tell everyone who it is

then I am going to rip your house out from under you

go find a new industry
    Debt relief companies are parasites of the industry. Negotiating only empowers them and creates more fly-by-night operations. Settle directly with the merchant if you can.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jenk12 View Post
    Debt relief companies are parasites of the industry. Negotiating only empowers them and creates more fly-by-night operations. Settle directly with the merchant if you can.

They are not my deals, we are seeing all these defaults and judgments like someone else said ..when I see something like that, I track it

1099 Isos do have something to lose if these things happen...future commission in the form of renewals...so some of us care

We can also tell when someone is blitzing the phone calls.....people go out of business sometimes and sell off their files, names numbers...not just for ucc and leads but debt relief

This is also why I know that a some live brokers and isos will hold a lower default ratio then automated applications
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-31-2018 at 07:07 PM.

A strong clawback provision in the ISO agreement should curb some of the bad behavior.

Karen37a
    A strong clawback provision in the ISO agreement should curb some of the bad behavior.
    to who?. You do realize I am an Iso not a funder right?

claw myself back for trying to block it lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-31-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Karen37a

Attorney here. If the payments were done in the normal course of business, a regular commission payment would not be clawed back. Also, claw backs would only apply to payments made within 90 days of the bankruptcy. If I were an ISO, I wouldn't worry about it, but keep your invoices just in case to show this was an ordinary, arm's length transaction.

Ps Jenk if you are a lawyer your first reaction should be to be concerned about the fake lawyer trotting around and not clawback on isos

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Ps Jenk if you are a lawyer your first reaction should be to be concerned about the fake lawyer trotting around and not clawback on isos
    Aside from the obvious tortious interference, these companies are committing fraud against their clients, violating the RICO Act, wire fraud, etc. etc. Unauthorized practice of law by some guy who probably used a fake name and a google voice number is the least of my (and the industry's) worries.

Debt relief companies are an unfortunate reality of our industry. Best we can do is educate the merchants, limit the damage they can do, and sue the bad ones out of existence when we catch their hands in the cookie jar.
    Last edited by jenk12; 11-01-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Karen37a
    Aside from the obvious tortious interference, these companies are committing fraud against their clients, violating the RICO Act, wire fraud, etc. etc. Unauthorized practice of law by some guy who probably used a fake name and a google voice number is the least of my (and the industry's) worries.

Debt relief companies are an unfortunate reality of our industry. Best we can do is educate the merchants, limit the damage they can do, and sue the bad ones out of existence when we catch their hands in the cookie jar.
    Please do not debate me on tortious interference

technically someone could assert anyone who ever stacked before was in tortious interference on someone else soo

unclean hands ...tossed out

And there are legal debt relief people they are called Lawyers and Bankruptcy...

You regulate...i know an open hole "legal loophole" into hell that someone will never get out of

Ill never print it

the salepersons code of silience
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 01:08 PM.