Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
Not many women in the industry Amanda so I lay off of you...you are trying to find your way

So ..hardy har har you got me.. must leave in shame now..bye

Girl... walk it like you talk it! I'm just joking around. You can poke fun at yourself but someone else does you take it way to harshly. I wasn't even going to reply but the "Not many women in this industry Amanda so i lay off of you" part it following me. So... if I had a d*ck you would swing? Or it's because you know me? I stand by other Women but if I did in anyway you turn it around and don't make the situation and conversation constructive.

People are dying for constructive influence and perceptions and it always gets personal. Screw the fact that I have a vagina because any competition that comes across to prove "worthiness" or "clarify" in conversation or otherwise - the answer and point is never. ever. concluded. It's like the song that doesn't end.

So now that is this long ass thread becomes entertaining ... we thank you. "The Karen Era". It's not what you want to do, it's what you make it by action. Karen will go down as what "Karen" made herself by action and reaction. The same for anyone else if they take their brand/company seriously. Everyday a person has a chance to turn it around and make a come back if they faced a bad situation - they take the lessons from it and move on but not bring it up and use it because then it only distracts you and puts negativity towards yours goals. You self sabotage. You doubt the people around you.

You, like many other people who have worked in (let's just call it) "Sales", have been through some chaos and it all comes down to a huge "trust" factor in the space and you have to "walk it like you talk it" - f*ck what a forum says because honestly - we can name names and not wake up in morning tomorrow. That's neither here nor there and those who think their slick, in any era or industry, gets caught up and eventually caught. - You can't control the world. BUT ... Karen, you can control YOUR world. and a lot of your world via time and presence is based on this here website.

Therefore, I, and the behalf of others too - want to know what is your goal? In case some of you don't know, I have spoken to Karen, and I do like her though she is a lot to handle, I feel you are knowledgable and since you know my business and plans of pushing forward - I would like to know your commitment to the daily funder aka the audience.