Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Karen37a

Fake Attorney

Someone had a fake Attorney call me

You are going to cross over into the land of no return

Karen37a
    If the Debt Relief Pig says one more word to me. I will tell everyone who it is

then I am going to rip your house out from under you

go find a new industry

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    If the Debt Relief Pig says one more word to me. I will tell everyone who it is

then I am going to rip your house out from under you

go find a new industry
    Debt relief companies are parasites of the industry. Negotiating only empowers them and creates more fly-by-night operations. Settle directly with the merchant if you can.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jenk12 View Post
    Debt relief companies are parasites of the industry. Negotiating only empowers them and creates more fly-by-night operations. Settle directly with the merchant if you can.

They are not my deals, we are seeing all these defaults and judgments like someone else said ..when I see something like that, I track it

1099 Isos do have something to lose if these things happen...future commission in the form of renewals...so some of us care

We can also tell when someone is blitzing the phone calls.....people go out of business sometimes and sell off their files, names numbers...not just for ucc and leads but debt relief

This is also why I know that a some live brokers and isos will hold a lower default ratio then automated applications
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-31-2018 at 07:07 PM.

A strong clawback provision in the ISO agreement should curb some of the bad behavior.

Karen37a
    A strong clawback provision in the ISO agreement should curb some of the bad behavior.
    to who?. You do realize I am an Iso not a funder right?

claw myself back for trying to block it lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-31-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Karen37a

Attorney here. If the payments were done in the normal course of business, a regular commission payment would not be clawed back. Also, claw backs would only apply to payments made within 90 days of the bankruptcy. If I were an ISO, I wouldn't worry about it, but keep your invoices just in case to show this was an ordinary, arm's length transaction.

Ps Jenk if you are a lawyer your first reaction should be to be concerned about the fake lawyer trotting around and not clawback on isos

Senior Member Reputation points: 5933

Xanax helps Karen. Xanax and a nice pair of shoes, that is
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    ISO Relations Manager | SPG Advance, LLC
    Office: 212-225-8279
    Mobile: 323-617-1397
    Email: Isaac@SPGAdvance.com
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFund View Post
    Xanax helps Karen. Xanax and a nice pair of shoes, that is
    no, it does not help.( and I do not do drugs) I have never met people who want to fund then shove the loan or advance back up the funders arse and lose them money for $100 referral fee then claim to be "monetizing data"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-31-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Who said anything about "doing drugs"? I'm talking about a legal prescription after a 15 minute consultation.
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFund View Post
    Who said anything about "doing drugs"? I'm talking about a legal prescription after a 15 minute consultation.
    so drink 2 pots of coffee then take xanax and buy fancy shoes and look at myself in the mirror chanting ...be one with the balll.. driving a bmw lol

2 Thumbs up

Ps. People need to reign themselves in...there are regulations on certain things
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-31-2018 at 01:33 PM.

so drink 2 pots of coffee then take xanax and buy fancy shoes and look at myself in the mirror chanting ...be one with the balll.. driving a bmw lol

2 Thumbs up

Ps. People need to reign themselves in...there are regulations on certain things
    You're hilarious! Lol
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

xanax is a terrible drug, smoke some weed and eat some candy. Happy Halloween

Karen37a
    I also know the laws and rules on debt relief from loans 2008 housing crisis..Obama modification plans

And I know the federal laws and mandates on it and the mars rules and the dual tracking rules

I can also tell when a real lawyer is in the building or some broke goofball hanging his single over the door ( or on a website ) to get $250 a file or an employee pretending to be a lawyer or affiliated with one.

Karen37a
    I guess you are a lawyer

Stare Decicis.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-31-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I guess you are a lawyer

Stare Decicis.
    I’d love to understand how this thread ended up with a reference to “stare decisis”

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I’d love to understand how this thread ended up referencing “state decisis “

Sta R e... in my snobby tone, pinky out...what are you from Brooklyn ( jk on the Bklyn)

The more interesting question to ask me is how a loan gets sold off so many times and thru Cdo and Tranches and how to still pull it in and have them make payments and not default batteling debt relief and lawyers thru an all out Housing Implosion... never getting any marks on your licence

It would also stand to reason that if someone is giving loans ....higher interest thru private money, the loan to own types. When they give a loan to someone with the sole intention of forclosing on them to take the house away.If someone was an investor on the back end on the original loan...they tangoed extensively with them as well to save the original investment.

Also after doing this for so long, you recognize when evil is in your presence instantly. The good thing about being a woman is that people don't think you know what you know. Even if you say that you do lol

At the top if every bubble everyone is an expert. Its annoying. The stockmarkets bubbles ....everryyyoneee was an expert at picking stocks because they bought one stock CSCO...then they got their arse handed to them because they didnt diversity. Housing boom...everrrryyyone was an expert because they bought ONE home the one they live in and th cost appreciated and they refinanced 5 times to take the cash out . That bit coing thing...seminars people talking "tech speak" I wanted to barf on them

They say when the shoeshine boy is giving you tips...its time to leave the market.

( or not enter at the top)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 09:12 AM.

Sta R e... in my snobby tone, pinky out...what are you from Brooklyn ( jk on the Bklyn)

The more interesting question to ask me is how a loan gets sold off so many times and thru Cdo and Tranches and how to still pull it in and have them make payments and not default batteling debt relief and lawyers thru an all out Housing Implosion... never getting any marks on your licence

It would also stand to reason that if someone is giving loans ....higher interest thru private money, the loan to own types. When they give a loan to someone with the sole intention of forclosing on them to take the house away.If someone was an investor on the back end on the original loan...they tangoed extensively with them as well to save the original investment.

Also after doing this for so long, you recognize when evil is in your presence instantly. The good thing about being a woman is that people don't think you know what you know. Even if you say that you do lol

At the top if every bubble everyone is an expert. Its annoying. The stockmarkets bubbles ....everryyyoneee was an expert at picking stocks because they bought one stock CSCO...then they got their arse handed to them because they didnt diversity. Housing boom...everrrryyyone was an expert because they bought ONE home the one they live in and th cost appreciated and they refinanced 5 times to take the cash out . That bit coing thing...seminars people talking "tech speak" I wanted to barf on them

They say when the shoeshine boy is giving you tips...its time to leave the market
    But what does that have to do with stare decisis? From my understanding that simply relates to SCOTUS settled law. What does that have to do with MCAs and loans?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    But what does that have to do with stare decisis? From my understanding that simply relates to SCOTUS settled law. What does that have to do with MCAs and loans?
    Stare Decicis is a legal doctrine ( I am not a lawyer) the literal meaning is "to stand by that which is decided"

Most cases are held up or thrown out based on "precedent" the court is obligated to stand by the precedent of past cases

it is dangerous to set legal precedent that MCAs are Loans or use Loan contracts ( or to regulate this way)

You will then lose every single case going forward in court

I can connect the dots in 4 moves like a chess game to have someone legally default if you regulate. Even if you have disclosures they are tossed out

Unclean hands

And I know these things from massive experience on the backend battling off debt relief...

Even with investments ...when people lose money they want it back...like heads I win tail you lose

most people know this and got nailed with marks on their license...i like to move like a chess game to get the hell out of the way and win

I cant be the only one who knows these things ...i feel like we are being set up by the devil
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Karen37a
    Hi

I had a loan with countywide and then somehow I was with Bank of America, then it was sold to Ocwen, then it was sold to sn, then to carr then to xyz then to abc then to number 1, then number 2 , then number 3 , 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8, 9 , 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and somehow Is is back with da countywide. I do not understand why I still have to pay for mortgage. I voted for Obama why do I still have to pay? They told me you are the one to talk to but you are not at the bank, you are an investment conggulmerate or something like that so is do not understand this process.

They said someone who is a Quant had to pull these apart and that the Bank doesn't really own my loan and investor does but their name is on it, i do not understand..and what in the hell is a Quant.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Karen37a
    And when you lose someone a big amount of money. You have a slim to no chance of that person not saying " he mishandled the funds" and then attempting to charge you with a crime of a fiduciary nature

Some did mishandle funds, but the ones who didn't have their funds mishandled ...if you lost 1 million dollars you would just toss the idea out there in the hopes of getting your money back?

You lose the wrong person money or a large enough sum they are ruthless ..you want to meet some Devils. Ill introduce you to some Hedge funds pfft Gordon Gekko they make him look mild

it is almost impossible to be in Finance and not be accused of losing someone money...I made it...30 years. I would not like for people who do not understand "the game" to put us in a position where we cant win...period.

For that reason...investors will pull out of Calif
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Karen please give us more details as to who this phony attorney was.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Karen please give us more details as to who this phony attorney was.
    Believe it or not, this all stems from a call she got with a recorded message stating, “thank you for your interest in Marriot hotels...”

Karen went on to yell at the recording for two hours (1 hr 50 mins after the line disconnected). She concluded a debt restructuring company was behind it all.

Karen37a
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A

Wallace: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace.

Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.

Wallace: Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse. I AM William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Veteran soldier: Fight? Against that? No, we will run; and we will live.

Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Karen37a
    For that to even be relevant there would have to be a case that made it to the Supreme Court and SCOTUS would have to rule that a MCA is a loan. That’s just never happening.

West coast if you believed that mca could never be loans. ( which in most states its true, it will be struck down like I said numerous times on a Federal Level)

Why did any of you run around with chicken little yelling "Regulation" scaring investors off being negative towards the industry these last few years?

Having brokers repeat the false narrative ( mcas wil only be around for 3 years...5 tops)

And Karen doesnt want regulation because she has a dui

YOU Answer that question
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-01-2018 at 11:28 AM.