Shout out to Anthony (YSC)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Cool Shout out to Anthony (YSC)

85K funded 4th position. Submitted the contract+other stips in the morning. Funded in the afternoon! It was a solid 4th position offer. Merchant has 600k open advance.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    85K funded 4th position. Submitted the contract+other stips in the morning. Funded in the afternoon! It was a solid 4th position offer. Merchant has 600k open advance.
    Good job

Now ...you have a Whale on the hook....PULLLLL into first position and come back here saying ...600k Funded in your face!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Good job

Now ...you have a Whale on the hook....PULLLLL into first position and come back here saying ...600k Funded in your face!
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Thanks for the opportunity Patrick. Looking forward to doing more with you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

LITTTTTTTT - Ants a machine
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Just wait until he renews one without you doing much (any) work. Just a surprise email saying he’s sending you money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Good job

Karen’s jealous.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen’s jealous.
    She's so mad

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    She's so mad
    ha

that's one sale out of the 1000000000s we are all letting go to banks and pp and Amazon, amex etc etc

I know I just have to pick up the phone and bang it out...and boom 2 million comes in

When Jan comes I am locking myself in a closet to just call call call call with blinders on

Just wait until he renews one without you doing much (any) work. Just a surprise email saying he’s sending you money.
    oh yeah babay!
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner

Karen37a
    oh yeah babay!
    80s song you need to dance to if you ever close that 600k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jcm...=RDyYzrSGRzttk

gettin jiggy with it

( I am posting an 80s( or 90s its a blurrrr ) song because someone said I am stuck in the 80s, before they come flying out here yelling ...this is not the 80s lol)

Go pick out the next car you are going to buy
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-25-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Karen37a
    Karen’s jealous.
    7 Habits of Highly Effective People.... Steven Covey

** I told you I brainwashed myself, we all can win together... I am a "Win-Win or No deal" person...I can tell you what you are West and most people here, and clients over the phone.. **

https://www.franklincovey.com/the-7-habits.html

The fourth habit: Think win/win

Having realised how much power we actually have over our own lives (Habit 1: Be proactive), considering then what we truly wish to achieve throughout our lifetime (Habit 2: Begin with the end in mind), and then taking action (Habit 3: Putting first things first), we now come to a point where interacting with other proactive, mission focused and organised people will exponentially increase effectiveness.

The 6 paradigms of human interaction:

Covey states that in order to manage our relationships with others effectively, we need to think “Win/Win”. Beyond being a technique, it is a philosophy. According to the author there are 6 paradigms of human interaction:

Win
    Win/Lose
    Lose/Win
    Lose/Lose
    Win/Win or No Deal
    Win/Win
    What’s wrong with a simple Win, or at worse a Win/Lose?

Win: people working in the Win paradigm wish to win at all costs, other people don’t matter. It’s an “every man for himself” mentality.
    Win/Lose: the Win/Lose mentality is dysfunctional, often overly competitive and requires the use of power, position, possessions or personality to get one’s way, i.e. your boss uses his authority to impose a potentially stressful deadline on you.
    Who could possibly want to work from a Lose/Lose or a Lose/Win point of view?

Lose/Win people prefer to keep the peace by giving in or giving up rather than disturbing the relationship. In the long run a build-up of resentment can easily lead to an eventual breakdown of the relationship.
    Lose/Lose is the philosophy of highly dependent people, and results from the encounter of two Win/Lose individuals. Covey illustrates this case by a divorce in which the husband is ordered by the judge to sell his assets and turn over half of the earnings to his ex-wife. In compliance, he sells his car, worth
    When does a Win/Win or No Deal situation occur?

7-habits-of-highly-effective-people-stephen-coveyWin/Win or No Deal is the case where, if a mutually beneficial situation can’t be reached, then both parties “agree to disagree” and both walk away with no hard feelings. This is a typically realistic option at the beginning of a relationship or enterprise.

Why is Win/Win the ideal solution?

As mentioned above, when two proactive, mission focused and organised people meet, effectiveness can be increased far beyond what we can achieve alone. Win/Win is a synergistic situation where both parties can mutually benefit. Win/Win takes a certain amount of investment to favour its occurrence. The first step is to recognise what the status of our human interaction is at a given time. We must not only ask ourselves what we want but also what the other party wants from a given situation, bearing in mind that it’s ok to walk away if a common agreement is not found (Win/Win or No Deal).
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-25-2018 at 12:50 PM.