ISO Office seeking HIGH QUALITY LEADS
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ISO Office seeking HIGH QUALITY LEADS

Hello,

I am seeking a company who can generate high quality MCA leads for me. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

A king with no leads is like a kind without a crown.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Ill tell you the advantage of any independent Business funding Broker... Unlike Heinz ketchup NO ONE IN THE BUSINESS FUNDING SPACE household name

...so as big as we think ondeck or national funding or lendio or etc are in our little world if you line up 5000 merchants and ask them who funds business owners they will probably say Chase and Wells Fargo not the large funding groups we came to know ...So anyone who invests capital into impressive mailers offering capital to small business owners has a good chance of Of a good ROI on mailers so long as you have the right SIC code and good clean mailing lists.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Ill tell you the advantage of any independent Business funding Broker... Unlike Heinz ketchup NO ONE IN THE BUSINESS FUNDING SPACE household name

...so as big as we think ondeck or national funding or lendio or etc are in our little world if you line up 5000 merchants and ask them who funds business owners they will probably say Chase and Wells Fargo not the large funding groups we came to know ...So anyone who invests capital into impressive mailers offering capital to small business owners has a good chance of Of a good ROI on mailers so long as you have the right SIC code and good clean mailing lists.
    This is true. Start treating us better. All of you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305760

Quote Originally Posted by CashAdvanceKing View Post
    Hello,

I am seeking a company who can generate high quality MCA leads for me. Can anyone help?

Thanks!
    if you are ready to spend at least 30-40k a month google ad words is the way for high quality

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    This is true. Start treating us better. All of you.
    .I am the KING at Advocating for the mom and pop ISO!!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

.I am the KING at Advocating for the mom and pop ISO!!
    How about paying your own employees and stop making them rely on adding PSFs to contracts to get paid. That’s just crazy. Advocate that.

Karen37a

This is 100% True..don't forget BOA or Citigroup

And if you talk to investment people like I did...complaining and you say " the industry" ...they laugh at you

"what industry...its a blip on the radar compared to most financing"'

God Forbid I ever said ...I funded 1 million in a month or they do 500k to 1 million monthly nationwide including renewals LOL

or this company that everyone hyped up, because of its computer model, shut down because they could not raise 3 million in capital and keep costs down and rates to a reasonable level to profit.

And I usually do not agree with Marcus, West coast and Hdf

but this is the trifecta

And this lead stuff. I think the mca industry and its brokers contributed to the Bangladeshi GDP

Add

And a newbie broker/iso ( not on my team) bought leads from a 3rd world country ( got ripped off of course) and I shi* you not when I called the girls name was um foo foo.

So I am on the phone saying "who is this" um foo foo...seriously who is this am i being punked ...um foo foo from blah blah blah

I was waiting for um foo foos brothers and village to threaten me because I was taking away the village's income.

I just hung up...I told the broker..if you would let someone named um foo foo from some remote village take you for money, you need to leave the mca industry now
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-24-2018 at 09:15 AM.

Karen37a
    Enter stage right new broker or plant

" I did business with um foo foo...I love her advice and leads. Great ROI and multiple Verticals !"

Thanks for the info !!!

Karen: um foo foo sucks and eats rice and dirt all day and the worms in the dirt are a sourse of protein for them

Broker : Don't listen to Karen she is jealous of um foo foo because she is young and Karen doesn't understand the new ways to market she is stuck in the 80's
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-24-2018 at 09:48 AM.

I was waiting for um foo foos brothers and village to threaten me because I was taking away the village's income.

I just hung up...I told the broker..if you would let someone named um foo foo from some remote village take you for money, you need to leave the mca industry now[/QUOTE]

Foo Foo's brother (Boo Boo ) is holding on line 2 for you....................

Karen37a
    Foo Foo's brother (Boo Boo ) is holding on line 2 for you....................
    [/QUOTE]

Happy hor**** says to me...do not tell me any um foo foo stories I am busy LOOOOL

Gl with the "high quality leads"

ps...um foo foo is going to sell the same list 10000 times and you will be double funded, stacked to infinity and defaulted on
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-24-2018 at 10:31 AM.

Happy hor**** says to me...do not tell me any um foo foo stories I am busy LOOOOL

Gl with the "high quality leads"[/QUOTE]

"And away we go Boo Boo".....................
    Yogi Bear circa 1962

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastfunding View Post
    how about paying your own employees and stop making them rely on adding psfs to contracts to get paid. That’s just crazy. Advocate that.
    lol
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    A king with no leads is like a kind without a crown.
    More like a queen hahahahha
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013