Outbound Calling Too - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Capaxess, using your approach of dialing UCC's is the way most ISO's start out. You just have to make sure you have the right expectations. Consistency and follow up is key to building your pipeline quickly and efficiently. The first 90 days will usually be the hardest for you. Many people quit before they can overcome the initial inertia and gain some momentum. In order to avoid becoming a statistic, I would offer the following tips:

1. Invest in a good CRM (Salesforce, Zoho) to track and follow up your leads.

2. Invest in a good drip email marketing program (like Mailchimp). It will take an average of 5-7 touches to convert a cold prospect so you have to have a system in place to nurture your leads. 100% of all businesses need money at some point so you have to be ready to pounce when the time comes.

3. Consistent daily prospecting is key. Make it a habit of making at least 150 cold calls EVERY day without fail. There are no excuses. If you can't commit to doing this, you won't last.

4. In the beginning, you'll probably have a 0.5-1% closing rate. That means out of every 200 live conversations (disconnects and voicemails don't count) you can expect to close 1 to 2 deals at some point in the future. When that may occur all depends on how good your follow up is. If you need that money to make next month's rent, then you'll be in trouble. Make sure you have enough savings to last a few months or you'll be in desperate straits pretty quickly. It's all a numbers game.

5. Set your monthly financial goals and reverse engineer the effort it will take to meet them. For example, if you need to earn $10,000 per month then that means you'll need to close about $120,000 in deals per month. In my experience, the average deal size is about $18,000 so you need to close about 6-7 units. To close 7 units, you need to speak to about 700-1000 merchants. To speak to 1000 merchants, you have to make 2000 dials which translates to about 150-200 dials per day. You get the picture.

6. If you can maintain this torrid pace, then you'll build enough revenue after about 6 months to start investing in lead sources like mailers, off shore call centers, SEO, PPC, etc. This is the natural progression. The next 6 months will be brutally hard and most people don't have the work ethic to see it through but the light is at the end of the tunnel!
    Thank you Archie, that is exactly what I've been looking for; actionable information from experienced players.

Many thanks!!

Karen37a
    Sharpen the Saw...

Gl

off to close **
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Karen37a
    And this is the song you sing when you close 300k one sale

( And I am not close to being the top producer...they just got tired of giving advice and being yelled at......me too. ... they would actually get something for it but they gave up)

Goodbye...don't ask "Karen" for advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNGPqsJR5D8

mountain top, walk on water
    I got power, feel so royal
    One second, I'mma strike oil
    Diamond, platinum, no more for you
    Gotta drill it in, never giving in
    Giving ups not an option, gotta get it in
    Witness I got the heart of twenty men
    No fear, go to sleep in the lion's den
    That flow, that spark, that crown
    You looking at the king of the jungle now
    Stronger than ever can't hold me down
    A hundred miles feelin' from the picture smile
    Straight game face, it's game day
    See me running through the crowd full of melee
    No trick plays, I'm Bill Gates,
    Take a genius to understand me
    Oh, oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
    I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no
    I get a good feeling, yeah
    Oh oh, sometimes I get a good feeling, yeah
    I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no
    I get a good feeling, yeah

UCC lists are a grind and although are good to work on a presentation, but can be an exercise in futility. If you want to maximize your time and your ROI, I can provide you with Dropped Call Lead Transfers for a great value. These are merchants looking for a loan but the call was dropped.
    We offer a guarantee of data in that any bad or disconnected numbers will be replaced with a dialer report. As a result, you're calling quality data and drastically increasing your ROI.
    Let me know if I can help!

Quote Originally Posted by berniedunn View Post
    UCC lists are a grind and although are good to work on a presentation, but can be an exercise in futility. If you want to maximize your time and your ROI, I can provide you with Dropped Call Lead Transfers for a great value. These are merchants looking for a loan but the call was dropped.
    We offer a guarantee of data in that any bad or disconnected numbers will be replaced with a dialer report. As a result, you're calling quality data and drastically increasing your ROI.
    Let me know if I can help!
    I'll certainly try new things, how much money would you say I'd need to spend before I could make an accurate evaluation regarding ROI?

Karen37a
    This is a bad reoccurring dream or nightmare

like groundhogs day..what year is it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    This is a bad reoccurring dream or nightmare

like groundhogs day..what year is it lol
    Excuse me Karen, are you publicly mocking me?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Do not buy leads from someone who just made a name 3 days ago, with no signature line etcGl to you going forward

We can ignore each other going forwards. I hope you do well
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Every office is different what works for one may not work for another and vice versa.. Some people only buy leads some people only use data lists and UCC's. Some people use a combination of both. What you need to do is find what works for you. Personally I think a combination of different lead sources is thew way to go. If you have different sources you are never entirely dependent on one so if for some reason that lead/ data source goes away you still have others to rely on. Some people believe there is one right way to do things, that is bullsht. Find what works for you in terms of leads and data and work harder then the guys around you and you will make in in this industry. The people who fail are the ones who try to go to big too fast. it takes time to figure out what works and what doesn't and if you try to do too much too fast then you will be screwed. Good luck you will get it figured out
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

I was invited to sit at a desk for a few weeks at a well know funding group and "shown the ropes" so to speak. It became clear to me quickly that the whole model was predicated on convincing other brokers I was a "direct funder", convincing them to submit deals to me under false pretenses and then trying to either :
    Bingo. That's your competition. People not willing to do the hard calls and looking for the quickest route. You won't be National Funding spending $16M a year in marketing, but you can still build something that works for you and you alone.

Karen37a
    I was invited to sit at a desk for a few weeks at a well know funding group and "shown the ropes" so to speak. It became clear to me quickly that the whole model was predicated on convincing other brokers I was a "direct funder", convincing them to submit deals to me under false pretenses and then trying to either :

And I bet thats the company I am making fun of on here saying

" and by the way ...We are a Direct Funder !!!!"

And by the way WE are a DIRECT Funder!

And by the way we ARE a direct FUNDER !!!

its bs

They sell on dropping rate too
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Every office is different what works for one may not work for another and vice versa.. Some people only buy leads some people only use data lists and UCC's. Some people use a combination of both. What you need to do is find what works for you. Personally I think a combination of different lead sources is thew way to go. If you have different sources you are never entirely dependent on one so if for some reason that lead/ data source goes away you still have others to rely on. Some people believe there is one right way to do things, that is bullsht. Find what works for you in terms of leads and data and work harder then the guys around you and you will make in in this industry. The people who fail are the ones who try to go to big too fast. it takes time to figure out what works and what doesn't and if you try to do too much too fast then you will be screwed. Good luck you will get it figured out
    This.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This.
    that doesn't have anything to do with what I am typing about..as usual

__

Future reference ...sometimes you had the best offer you are going to get in your life in the first 15 seconds and you passed or were rude or greed got to you or ego.

Live and learn
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 04:18 PM.

I get that, thank you!

I was invited to sit at a desk for a few weeks at a well know funding group and "shown the ropes" so to speak. It became clear to me quickly that the whole model was predicated on convincing other brokers I was a "direct funder", convincing them to submit deals to me under false pretenses and then trying to either fund and then get the renewal or straight up just back door the broker.
    This is like 99.999% of the industry now. White labelers pretending to be funders because they can’t market.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    that doesn't have anything to do with what I am typing about..as usual

__

Future reference ...sometimes you had the best offer you are going to get in your life in the first 15 seconds and you passed or were rude

Live and learn
    Why would you feel that is a slight towards you? Don’t take everything people say personally.

Karen37a
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_vQFFCscds

This is what people who have to lie about being a Direct Funder and sell on rate look like to experienced salespeople

and the fake lead people

Tommy boy 101 sales training
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This is like 99.999% of the industry now. White labelers pretending to be funders because they can’t market.
    When you have 99% of the people pretending to be direct funders because they cant market

its like a big Giant Scamway meeting mlm pyramid

with 10 real isos on the bottom everyone calling them telling them to send them their deals

while the others sit in a big room looking at each other saying...how come we are not making any money

THEN when you mention cold calling marketing or face to face people are saying ...nahh that doesn't work

Ill be damned if some twit with half my sales and marketing ability is going to call me to tell me why I should send my deals in every 10 minutes

Me yelling into a phone " this is karen37a go away"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 04:50 PM.

Karen37a
    I've explained "duplicating systems" in real network marketing

there are limited ways to market...the face to face which I posted

cold calling

Referrals

( emails...can spam act....seo landing pages)

choose

then duplicate the system...the team will follow. These people are following white label

I do face 2 face ...cold calling and referrals

You cant have 1000 people on your team with a website ( and it's not because I do not understand computers)

unless its a potal that goes to a Funders team...then you get reduced reduced commission and lose control of the sale

add all the companies ..that would be interesting

1000's of companies, millions of websites
    __

This is happening because people are trying to avoid being a salesperson

When you turn your sales over to a portal its the same as turning it over to a super iso...except some * super isos might pay you more
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    That is exactly true; trial and error without overextending until some success is achieved and then repeat.

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" W. Churchill

Karen37a
    Last rule in sales

if someone can only close 1 sale a month, or every 4 months that's about all they are going to be able to teach you...because whatever they are doing does not generate 10 sales a month or 100 or 300 and they have to learn how to do it themselves first before they teach others

That's the concept of sales boards...and seeing a company put up 50 million a month or 60 million or 500k

Same with brokers

I have to close out this month strong..hope everyone can fix whatever they are doing wrong and if they are doing things right...keep on doing it

year end is coming too...push to the finish line

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

That is exactly true; trial and error without overextending until some success is achieved and then repeat.

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" W. Churchill
    You'll be fine. Don't over-think it.

Karen37a
    People have to choose their preferred marketing method and go for it

I hope people make it...some did not