Fox Funding Steve Nelken
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    if thats true than you need to close up and go work for someone else or get out of the industry
    You may not realize..All over America you have business capital facilitators that fund 1-2 files a week..they will fund perhaps one 45K Can Capital (per month) A 35K Mantis and a handful of 2-10K files totaling 20K in NYC perhaps an ISO needs to fund a lot to get by... My little 1 man show ISO in Shreveport Louisiana is extremely grateful to fund around 100K!! 6K he will throw back into marketing and 4K (1 k per week for his family!)...300 Commission is a lot to this guy.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    You may not realize..All over America you have business capital facilitators that fund 1-2 files a week..they will fund perhaps one 45K Can Capital (per month) A 35K Mantis and a handful of 2-10K files totaling 20K in NYC perhaps an ISO needs to fund a lot to get by... My little 1 man show ISO in Shreveport Louisiana is extremely grateful to fund around 100K!! 6K he will throw back into marketing and 4K (1 k per week for his family!)...300 Commission is a lot to this guy.
    That's because $300 in Louisiana is like $10k in NYC.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    so you are basically saying that on a good month he makes 4k . brings me back to my point of you will make more for working for an established iso

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    so you are basically saying that on a good month he makes 4k . brings me back to my point of you will make more for working for an established iso
    4k a month goes far in Shreveport LA...

The median list price per square foot in Shreveport is $93, which is lower than the Shreveport-Bossier City Metro average of $107. The median price of homes currently listed in Shreveport is $162,500. The median rent price in Shreveport is $780, which is lower than the Shreveport-Bossier City Metro median of $900.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com