I recently purchased new leads from Meridian (UCC with cell numbers) and I'm looking to see if anyone else is doing outbound calling to compare notes. The list are good numbers mostly but very churned with many, many hang-ups and "please stop calling" requests.

So far I've made 1650 dials (approximately 17 days) and added 57 new prospects to my pipeline (note: to me a prospect is someone who specifically asks for contact info and expresses verbally the intent to seek financing now or in the near future)

I consider these results to be pretty poor when compared to the amount of time and effort expended. These are exclusively cold calls; I also spend considerable time on follow-up calls, emails and texts.

Making calls from a home office in isolation has some advantages (like the commute!) but drawbacks include a lack of interaction with colleagues and exchange of methods and ideas.

I'm reaching out to the board (yes, especially you Karen) for feedback. I'm not where I thought I would be earnings-wise yet and I could sure use some guidance from the more experienced members here.

Thank you!