Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
Karen, I mean elizabeth cooper ( the person that hides behind a fake screen name, Lots of credibility there )

im not pissed at anything - in fact i don't do business with anyone on here and most of the time when people call me i refer them to someone else,

you just need to stop with all your bs and tying up this forum with garbage - nobody wants to hear it, and ill post the lenders and possible the call clip later - there are some people on here that want to do business and here from people other thatn you - you are really doing a dis service to this page. Get a Job..
And trust me, I know you cant lose a paper bag - i've had lenders call and tell me about how you co-brokered deals and tried to get them to pay you directly and cut out the broker. chances are that most of the brokers on this page are doing far better than you are, and ill tell you why - its because they are on the phone and not sitting here like a little troll giving ****ty advice

I do not do business with the people/brokers on the DF...only the Funders and what you said above is a lie