Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Its easy to con brokers who do not want to be salespeople
    __

Are you tired of cold calling?

Do you want to know the inside secret sourse that your manager refuses to tell you about?

Are you aware from that there are "special leads" that only the insiders get and also inbound leads?

That's right that nagging suspicion that other people are making millions because they have secret sources of data is correct!

Your manager is not telling you the "inside secrets" because he doesn't want you to get his job.

Stop struggling and call NOW!

___

**people love the trainer/ recruiter who teaches this way...someone like me who says" it isnt true" gets stoned to death

and I do not want these people on my team..anyone else can have them ...I am amazed when certain people follow them

And the threats from um foo foo and her village( Nigerian gangs)...even a local guy

And I did part ways with the broker who bought um foo foos leads ( who supposedly has been in finance 20 years)

" so you are telling me you bought leads from someone named um foo foo who is in a Nigerian gang...what the hell is the matter with you"

__

He actually quit. The other brokers were singing " feed the world, make this a better place, for you and for me and um foo foos family..there are people dying..." to him
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2018 at 10:54 AM.