Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sla*****er View Post
    Hi Michael,

What are the different levels of UCC?
    to keep it simple . generating your own ucc leads will cost your more however they are not as much called on and produce WAY better results. Not to knock anyone but the reason the companies that advertise for mca ucc and sell them at a quarter the price is because they are selling them a hundred times over. It is also being bought by the one man shop that cant afford to keep his lights on so calls the hell out of them.
    I used to believe that all of them were the same and not worth spending more money however my opinion has drastically changed

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    to keep it simple . generating your own ucc leads will cost your more however they are not as much called on and produce WAY better results. Not to knock anyone but the reason the companies that advertise for mca ucc and sell them at a quarter the price is because they are selling them a hundred times over. It is also being bought by the one man shop that cant afford to keep his lights on so calls the hell out of them.
    I used to believe that all of them were the same and not worth spending more money however my opinion has drastically changed
    I am not going to say "told you so"

I bought leads from a reseller as a kid as a stockbroker ( dun and Bradstreet) ..$300...probally 1k in today's dollars...I called them d and beat street because of him.

That lead reseller sold the leads to 3 new brokers at my firm after me...told them that I was jealous of them and didn't want to give up my good souse of leads

I learned to generate my own leads after that and I have been watching brokers buy bad leads and tell me I do not know what I am doing ever since

Some of the lead resellers are con artists more than some of the brokers themselves

as you watch lead sellers come in and out of here ...me fighting with them and kicking them back to India like a football field goal

There are data resellers that are legitimate
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2018 at 10:18 AM.