Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Buying leads is a waste of money, the list are sold to you and 100 other people at the same time, in my 17 years in this business, I've never purchased a single lead.

I don't have time to explain, but there are better ways to generate business - stop looking at the path of least resistance and following the crowd, and for god sake STOP LISTENING TO KAREN 37A, She's an expert in everything according to her, if she was running a profitable business, she wouldn't have the time to be on the funder every 30 seconds.
    Another person who doesnt truly understand how finance worksThe IDEA of financial services or loans /advances/ residual income is to put your self in a coasting mode.

Very simple math. If someone funds 1 million withing the first month of being in business. at 10% ( plus 2 % psf )that is 120k in commission if it renews at 8-10 points in 6 months thats anoher 80-100k

That means from theFIRST month I did mcas as an iso I generate 120k revenue and the potential for another 100k ( and all of it renewed)...I didn't have to lift my finger past month 2

BUT I did...cold calling and had a team that I was teaching. So let's just say to be conservative i have 5 million in a book of business ( personal not a team) ...that is going to Renew for 500k

Listening to people like jstarr. jt and others has not helped most people

In regards to success ...jstarr must not be successful at all

If anyone wants to have a list of BIG Hard moneyDirect lenders here it is.. I have another list and source of 700 big hard money lenders since I was in smb since 2000

https://www.scotsmanguide.com/Commercial/

https://www.scotsmanguide.com/Commer...ommercial.aspx

Sign on Straight to the Direct Lenders

Anyone can do what they want in Financial Services. My business is designed to have low to no defaults and high residual income from renewals and referrals

If you just caclulate the 2 loans/ advances I posted on here saying

YEAAH Anthony Yellowstone 200k !
    then 165 k !

and the renewals...those 2 alone will drag me up near 100k in a calander year.

jstarr ...let me know when you want to lay money down on a bet on who can fund more...and close more. 50k we will put in in escrow ...i will dust you.And you had a fit last time I posted the scottmans guide..I can understand why you do not like me.

btw comments like this egg me on. Next year I am going to go to town closing deals, renewing, low to no defaults ....just for the competition. My Funders will be happy you said it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2018 at 09:46 AM.