Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I said Regulation was bad. period the end

And now you have the guy who calls all the isos boiler rooms, talking bad about us Funding 10 Million a DAY

https://www.prweb.com/releases/small...eb15859509.htm

I can't even post the other numbers they are crushing us and want to stick a fork in us...done

I do not go out not swinging. I do not want to hear about any ogs who quit or are driving a cab or truck anymore its bs.

I wont be one of the ones that is going out in a body bag
    Kabbage is simply filling the gap between bank financing and MCAs. This space had a number of players 3-5 years ago but many of them have disappeared or are shrinking. Kabbage is probably getting the bulk of their gains by scooping up the players that are disappearing in the high APR loan market (Funding Circle, Bond Street, etc).

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Kabbage is simply filling the gap between bank financing and MCAs. This space had a number of players 3-5 years ago but many of them have disappeared or are shrinking. Kabbage is probably getting the bulk of their gains by scooping up the players that are disappearing in the high APR loan market (Funding Circle, Bond Street, etc).
    I am not here to debate their target market ..but i agree wth Don and Hdf ...and I do not normally say nice things about Hdf but i do believe he has a hande on leads and target marketing...Don too...more than most if not all.

The point I am making is the tearing down of the confidence of the mca broker ( iso boiler room) etc etc ...meanwhile, they are doing the same exact marketing and anyone can probably meet or beat most of their rates if they have A plus paper thru D paper

Backdooring and negativity has killed and is killing the live independent Iso and Broker

And this push towards regulation. I know the results of it all and I said from the beginning ..30 years in financial services and i went thru multiple major market crashes ...and major regulatory overhauls and shakes outs, multiple( larger than these will ever be after the implosions of the stock markets, loans and the free world). I will still be standing when it is all said and done.

Add. And I am not Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory who picks up compliance manuals and Financial $ laws and sales/ marketing laws rules guidelines and torts for fun. or to recite them like a parrot at a financial party or gathering. I was forced into it.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-27-2018 at 12:54 PM.

The point I am making is the tearing down of the confidence of the mca broker
    Who is tearing-down the confidence of MCA brokers? The Kabbage CEO? Huh?

Karen37a
    Who is tearing-down the confidence of MCA brokers? The Kabbage CEO? Huh?
    West your stye is to toss out a question like that baiting someone...then you will be able to post your opinions without coming face forward ( look like you are responding to the question you led someone into)

I pass..no Von Mises

I just wonder after a good debate do you light up a cigarette or a joint

__

The psychology of sales ...mastering the mental mind fck, coming out soon by karen37a

lessons on how to flip the script over the phone and close the sale

3 Keywords to cut to the close before they hang up

HOw to make the merchant like you and want to stay on the phone with you in 30 seconds flat

How to let the merchant think it was their idea, while you led them to it... and more! stay tuned

__

West coast enough already...bring in some other fool for people to follow, that was the most embarassing display I have ever witnessed in my entire life

Leadership and sales training...if the leader only is a 7 or 5 in leadership( let alone a 1 or a 2)...on a scale of one to 10, they cant get 9's to follow them unless they pay them.( this is why 1099 white labels have to stop trying to get larger 1099 brokers to send them deals and market directly to the merchants) You also Cap the growth of the sales force.( its like you have a small pot boiling that overflows at a certin point) People need to learn how to drop their egos and let leaders emerge from the pack and not see them as a hostile threat. So much competition from outside forces no one person, especially me, could ever dent the gross revenue of the financial industry and loans or factoring

Websites serve a few purposes. one is to direct the sales to a Funder, the other is to direct the sales to a salesperson. Both are correct.I choose to direct sales to salespeople .And teach brokers to direct the sales to themselves...the problem is they think ,( some )* that they can create and iso and everything is cooley wow..and it isnt.

Disclosures and APR have nothing to do with fixing any of this. Its a way to try to use Regulation to block competition and stop stacking And this isnt the first time this was attempted. We had Federal Charters once upoin a time...they took them all back under the Doody Frank act. This isnt a new invention.

Cut to the chase ...the state wants to" wet their beak a little" then it might go thru
    __

And I can promise you one thing...when I was in my 20's or early thirties id be dammed if I was fighting with a 50 year old lady and letting her whoop me in sales ...but if she did.... I would have shook her hand not try to swipe her feet out from under her like the Tanya Harding of Financial Services

here is a 60 year old lady that can out dance most of you as well ( dont bet me on dancing either..I did smooth criminal michael jackson on a bet in that old place i worked in...the choice of song meant something too..lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Mq...=RDM-MqpaAU_PM
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-28-2018 at 11:52 AM.

West your stye is to toss out a question like that baiting someone...then you will be able to post your opinions without coming face forward ( look like you are responding to the question you led someone into)

I pass..no Von Mises

I just wonder after a good debate do you light up a cigarette or a joint

__

The psychology of sales ...mastering the mental mind fck, coming out soon by karen37a

lessons on how to flip the script over the phone and close the sale

3 Keywords to cut to the close before they hang up

HOw to make the merchant like you and want to stay on the phone with you in 30 seconds flat

How to let the merchant think it was their idea, while you led them to it... and more! stay tuned

__

West coast enough already...bring in some other fool for people to follow, that was the most embarassing display I have ever witnessed in my entire life

Leadership and sales training...if the leader only is a 7 or 5 in leadership( let alone a 1 or a 2)...on a scale of one to 10, they cant get 9's to follow them unless they pay them.( this is why 1099 white labels have to stop trying to get larger 1099 brokers to send them deals and market directly to the merchants) You also Cap the growth of the sales force.( its like you have a small pot boiling that overflows at a certin point) People need to learn how to drop their egos and let leaders emerge from the pack and not see them as a hostile threat. So much competition from outside forces no one person, especially me, could ever dent the gross revenue of the financial industry and loans or factoring

Websites serve a few purposes. one is to direct the sales to a Funder, the other is to direct the sales to a salesperson. Both are correct.I choose to direct sales to salespeople .And teach brokers to direct the sales to themselves...the problem is they think ,( some )* that they can create and iso and everything is cooley wow..and it isnt.

Disclosures and APR have nothing to do with fixing any of this. Its a way to try to use Regulation to block competition and stop stacking And this isnt the first time this was attempted. We had Federal Charters once upoin a time...they took them all back under the Doody Frank act. This isnt a new invention.

Cut to the chase ...the state wants to" wet their beak a little" then it might go thru
    __

And I can promise you one thing...when I was in my 20's or early thirties id be dammed if I was fighting with a 50 year old lady and letting her whoop me in sales ...but if she did.... I would have shook her hand not try to swipe her feet out from under her like the Tanya Harding of Financial Services

here is a 60 year old lady that can out dance most of you as well ( dont bet me on dancing either..I did smooth criminal michael jackson on a bet in that old place i worked in...the choice of song meant something too..lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Mq...=RDM-MqpaAU_PM

Please go into detail.

Karen37a
    Please go into detail.
    When I die if you are still alive I am going to come back to haunt you, bringing more nagging woman with me into your ear saying yak yak yak yak yak...talking about knitting or crafts of some kind

At least I am older now and I do not have to hear men asking me if I was the secretary or an exotic stripper sent to the firm. smh

We still get the occasional email from merchants and brokers asking for the picture of feet or toes

There is a broker on the df that all of us women call"toes" lol I almost yelled out "and the TOES knows" in a fight, that would have been fun.

Not to laugh but you really had some of those brokers going thinking they were smarter somehow. The way that you prove that you are "smart" in Financial Services is by closing sales $$$....10k ....100k ...500k 1 million gets to the "smart" level I guess. So I just sat back and let people without a computer programming degree etc ..tell me about how I do not know how to do email marketing. ( with the can spam act in place)

Do you see the warped humour in all this? and why I was "loling" all over the place

One Crm guy said to me atleast 50 times....when you get an "it guy" when you get an "it guy" if you can ever afford an 'it guy" this is the one with the backdoor into the software of course. He can see this too...i guess I had an "it guy" all along
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-28-2018 at 01:50 PM.