Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    When Karen sees you praised Archie without praising her, both you and Archie are going to get screamed at. Expect a phone call in next hour.
    west I am a woman in Finance you think I care ...someone took a sales whiteboard down because 2 girls were on the top and never coming back off-of the top...they made her cry though

And if I cared I would have never been "Karen"..

Same with computer programming or computer science...if you tell a man you have more degrees or know more they will melt down

Someone challenged me to a 100 ucc 90-day dialling face off...that pretty much topped the cake

Looking back on it all now can you see that I was "trying" to be humble and stay grounded lol Only when someone would really piss me off you see me type ...I am from the hamptons and my purse costs 50k...we had 2 billion aum...funded billions etc etc.

This really has been ridiculous

They mostly are rebelling against marketing directly thru face to face or cold calling...there comes a day where everyone gets to the point of reality that " I have to pick up the phone" and " I have to be conneced to some source of big money like a hedge fund" ( and be nicer to c/d paper)

Thats when they come crawling... I am pretty stubborn ...ill never help them...ever ( not even if someone gave me 1 million cash)

Loyalty means a lot to me....maybe it is the sicillian part of me
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-26-2018 at 10:44 AM.