Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Is there a major that you haven’t majored in?
    Sorry. ( Master your craft).. cooking and laundry I do not do it, nor know how. ( my boyfriend *s* have said if you want to hide money from me put it in the oven)

I received a Degree a long time ago,( I've been saying over and over" I have a computer science degree". I guess some people do not know what that means, its kind of snobby... Quant is like I have a rocket science degree) turned the studies towards machine learning, financial analysis, mathematical finance walked out of Jack la lanne and went straight to wall st. not intending on being in the back office. Getting right on the phone and being a Stockbroker and Venture Capita and using that base knowledge to pick better investments for clients. I closed a sale in my first week after passing the 7, (because I wanted to make it so bad I practice the sales pitch that I created and re created and re re created and rebuttals and figured it out) and sat on the floor hands shaking and almost quit as they cheered. ( salespeople or business builders make the best sales leaders because they went thru all the fear of failure, rejection, fear of success ..personally.)..we do not sit around correcting typos of people, the min someone does that I can pin them out. That's why I do not care if I have typos ...I can see them easily. Like a creepy horror show " I can see dead people"

Also emails " I can see dead people"

Also consolidations " I can see dead people"

Inbound leads " i can see dead people and a dead wallet"

Never in my wildest imagination would I have walked into a sales room and tell million dollar producers what they are doing right and wrong.Or blame saturation of investment advisors or the fact that I was pitching out of a small office vs moran Stanley or bear sterns

Some people spend all their time trying to figure out ways to avoid the phone and build a better mousetrap, curse out salespeople then quit. And this is the kicker, some are so rude that they think they are smarter or better somehow and that's all to mask the embarrassment of failure and fear of rejection.People make sales so hard. I am not going to give up my ALL the info on what to do and say for free on a board. I have given away way more than I should to people who do not even say thanks, in fact, they do the opposite ." well I decided that this is not correct" Dont bet on that.

Those people need to join a local Iso for sales mentorship or co-broker ( and not with me at this time) and stop trying to make all the points on the sale...or don't. They will not be in mca in 6 -10 months. Non- Negotiable

** people do not need to make jabs or jokes to me after reading this..its embarrassing and see thru ***

pick up the phone . Karen

Add* And the Technical Guys should be slaughtering the so called "lower element" on the phone and the automated application black box because they have those algorithms down pat...but sigh everyone knows more

I am STILL waiting for the 50k bet on cold calling ...some guy leaving vm mesages who has no clue how finance works . rolling eyes

Merchant cash advance is NOT going down...people need to pull in and UP. Some people are gonig to make a lot of money going forward. And I am going to be one of them..
    __

****And not everyone entered the sales profession with their "computer science degree" and choose to cold call because they had no where else to go. Stop putting sales people down**** Boiler room Iso my arse
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-20-2018 at 10:00 AM.