Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

She’s off, but actually she’ll be right back.

What she’s saying is you need to do a much better job on the first call, because your chances of being remembered ever again drop drastically when you get off that phone call. Too many people know Uccs are a great source for deals, and when the 10 people call after you, you’ll be vapor...and not the flavored kind.

Following up is great of course, but until you develop a working strategy or technique, using the tools you mentioned pits you against people who know what they’re doing and do it on a large scale with lots of resources behind them.

Basically, keep practicing and learning. Also keep in mind that your speed of learning and the level of knowledge you receive is usually proportionate to the value you bring to the person teaching you. Basically, paid advice is usually better than free advice, so if you can help someone make money, you’ll be better off faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    What you just said has nothing to do with your original question and it is not the solution

If you are going to be in a battle for automated applications you lost before you got started ..SEO from big companies, banks pay pal kabbage etc etc has you beat also big telemarketing rooms

You have to sell yourself...I am off

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    She’s off, but actually she’ll be right back.

What she’s saying is you need to do a much better job on the first call, because your chances of being remembered ever again drop drastically when you get off that phone call. Too many people know Uccs are a great source for deals, and when the 10 people call after you, you’ll be vapor...and not the flavored kind.

Following up is great of course, but until you develop a working strategy or technique, using the tools you mentioned pits you against people who know what they’re doing and do it on a large scale with lots of resources behind them.

Basically, keep practicing and learning. Also keep in mind that your speed of learning and the level of knowledge you receive is usually proportionate to the value you bring to the person teaching you. Basically, paid advice is usually better than free advice, so if you can help someone make money, you’ll be better off faster.
    almost

higher level of learning

if you are really really good on the first phone call they do not talk to anyone else again( they give you a shot to do your stuff)...and if you do not nail it on the 1st call nail them down on the second

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Good advice, I do stay tight on the ones that express warm interest. There is always a potential that a second call will be needed because I need an app w/docs and they rarely if ever send them after the 1st call.

I understand there are competitors with greater resources and wiz bang tools I can't afford. They also have a big expenses and require far more in terms of closes than I do.

what would you say a good number of submissions is on a monthly basis for one caller (2400 dials/month plus follows) using UCC/MCA leads?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Good advice, I do stay tight on the ones that express warm interest. There is always a potential that a second call will be needed because I need an app w/docs and they rarely if ever send them after the 1st call.

I understand there are competitors with greater resources and wiz bang tools I can't afford. They also have a big expenses and require far more in terms of closes than I do.

what would you say a good number of submissions is on a monthly basis for one caller (2400 dials/month plus follows) using UCC/MCA leads?

This doesn't help with the inability to to say the right thing off the top of the phone calls or middle ( shift) or bottom reverse to close

Everyone who is an expert can help you with that

It isn't just about number of dials...its what you say

or you can churn um and burn um you like...keep on dialling...get a bigger shredder

I am on auto-pilot at this point

( i actually went on auto piliot in 1980, when a lightbulb went off in my mind... then again 1987)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-19-2018 at 12:57 PM.