Outbound calling
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by FundingStrategist View Post
    Love this. Always the kid (persistent). Never ripe, always growing.

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com

And that salespersons spirit stays with you until the day you die. So true salespeople know when they meet another true sales person after a few mins of chatting or reading.

Saying " where do we get inbound leads" ...is the most annoying thing anyone can ever say in my presence. My answer " The Bank"

Enter stage right um foo foo and the lead sellers lol

** there are some true lead sellers and data resellers

Id love for someone to have a contest. No computer gadgets just a phone and your car and a paper application. See who can go out and get back with an application ( that can fund) filled out the fastest.

Then a straight on the dial from yellow pages for a sale as the second phase.

People hate when I say it..but if there was enough money on the table id make it back by 12 pm with both applications or die trying...no quitting.

Anyone can do it. And if not at first ...practicing makes you better, people have to just want to. Set a goal. Do it or die trying....no quitting.

__

I once recruited 200 people/isos in one month having a bad bad bad flu my friend driving me around in a new Cadilac me in the back seat with a bucket.I tried to get him to enter mca...he said not for all the tea in china ( nothing against mca...insurance was this way, loans, investments,,its just sales. He doesnt want to deal with brokers and isos acting nuts )

Thsi is what one of my friends from the investment side of the business thinks

Truthfully, this website could be the thing Amazon or Netflix needs. With all the drama and intrigue, not to mention the downright nasty personalities there is either a reality show, or a weekly series in there somewhere. Just imagine the split screen scenes where multiple brokers work to undermine each other and the same deal, the public would be mesmerized. Deals being stolen, stacking 10 deals wide—White labeling to infinity and back. The blood bath that happens every time some new broker asks a question. The rumble that breaks out whenever someone ask what is a good lead source? And now we have the fake contracts and fake LLC’s—never a dull moment.
    Glory Days...Watch Next year...its going to be BIG for most of us who didnt quit and hung around thru the down cycle, not screaming " mca only has 3 or 5 years to go" ...BS

If everyone can act sane and stop complaining that they do not want to make phone calls or be a salesperson. EVERYONE will make BIG money

or Dont...I am going up and over the top of Mt Everest with out you ( chasing the few that are already over and heading down...leave your extra oxygen tank at the top..i am going to need it)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 09:50 AM.