Outbound calling - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by FundingStrategist View Post
    Love this. Always the kid (persistent). Never ripe, always growing.

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com

And that salespersons spirit stays with you until the day you die. So true salespeople know when they meet another true sales person after a few mins of chatting or reading.

Saying " where do we get inbound leads" ...is the most annoying thing anyone can ever say in my presence. My answer " The Bank"

Enter stage right um foo foo and the lead sellers lol

** there are some true lead sellers and data resellers

Id love for someone to have a contest. No computer gadgets just a phone and your car and a paper application. See who can go out and get back with an application ( that can fund) filled out the fastest.

Then a straight on the dial from yellow pages for a sale as the second phase.

People hate when I say it..but if there was enough money on the table id make it back by 12 pm with both applications or die trying...no quitting.

Anyone can do it. And if not at first ...practicing makes you better, people have to just want to. Set a goal. Do it or die trying....no quitting.

__

I once recruited 200 people/isos in one month having a bad bad bad flu my friend driving me around in a new Cadilac me in the back seat with a bucket.I tried to get him to enter mca...he said not for all the tea in china ( nothing against mca...insurance was this way, loans, investments,,its just sales. He doesnt want to deal with brokers and isos acting nuts )

Thsi is what one of my friends from the investment side of the business thinks

Truthfully, this website could be the thing Amazon or Netflix needs. With all the drama and intrigue, not to mention the downright nasty personalities there is either a reality show, or a weekly series in there somewhere. Just imagine the split screen scenes where multiple brokers work to undermine each other and the same deal, the public would be mesmerized. Deals being stolen, stacking 10 deals wide—White labeling to infinity and back. The blood bath that happens every time some new broker asks a question. The rumble that breaks out whenever someone ask what is a good lead source? And now we have the fake contracts and fake LLC’s—never a dull moment.
    Glory Days...Watch Next year...its going to be BIG for most of us who didnt quit and hung around thru the down cycle, not screaming " mca only has 3 or 5 years to go" ...BS

If everyone can act sane and stop complaining that they do not want to make phone calls or be a salesperson. EVERYONE will make BIG money

or Dont...I am going up and over the top of Mt Everest with out you ( chasing the few that are already over and heading down...leave your extra oxygen tank at the top..i am going to need it)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Karen37a
    And when I am saying that I had 500 brokers on my team

Its 500 Licenced Isos 1099 ( triple licenced ..insurance / loans/ investments)

each Iso either was a single member ISo some had 5 brokers in it some had 30

so thousands of people crossed my path saying the same exact things over and over. From the college degree to Brooklyn ( why people keep picking Bkln is beyond me)

These are all repeats with different financial products attached ...sales is sales.

I sold off the insurance at the top and the Loan business was imploded upon in the 2008 Loan crisis

__

Again some of my Funders will be glad some people poked and poked and poked at me.

See you at the Top because the bottoms way too crowded... Gl

PS You have to move a new broker thru the fear of failure to start, then the fear of rejection then the fear of success and right when they are crossing over from unconcious incompetence to concious comptence they get dangerous. If you do nto move them thru fast they will lash out on you and attack...rounded edge scissors in the office
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

OMG, Seriously, i wish the admin would ban Karen37a -According to her, she's an expert in everything, and is constantly telling brokers why they are wrong and she's right - and she constantly wants to back it up by letting everyone know that she's had 500 mortgage brokers work for her Blah, Blah, Blah , VOMIT, Garbage, ALL BS.

You spend your entire day on here giving bad information and spewing vomit. there are people on this forum that are looking for advice from other people and they cant get the desired input because you are littering up this page with crap - Get a job !!

And trust me, I know you cant lose a paper bag - i've had lenders call and tell me about how you co-brokered deals and tried to get them to pay you directly and cut out the broker. chances are that most of the brokers on this page are doing far better than you are, and ill tell you why - its because they are on the phone and not sitting here like a little troll giving ****ty advice --- Elizabeth Cooper, that hides behind a fake screen name.

OMG, You make this industry look bad
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Karen37a
    And trust me, I know you cant lose a paper bag - i've had lenders call and tell me about how you co-brokered deals and tried to get them to pay you directly and cut out the broker. chances are that most of the brokers on this page are doing far better than you are, and ill tell you why - its because they are on the phone and not sitting here like a little troll giving ****ty advice
    Everyone who knows me knows this is a lie. And not one Funder would ever say any such thing

if you understood how the system works...the deals come thru my company and I pay them 1099

Or they send them in themselves...direct

( I only have in-house brokers, I do not like to work with Isos that are in other states nor recruit off of here)

Didn't you see me say 1099 over and over again?

You are pissed off again because I posted the Scotsman's guide of all the Hard money lenders. Last time you went nuts

I also closed a huge sale $$$$

at least people can see this
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Karen, I mean elizabeth cooper ( the person that hides behind a fake screen name, Lots of credibility there )

i'm not pissed at anything - in fact i don't do business with anyone on here, most of the time when people call me i refer them to someone else,

You just need to stop with all your bs, and tying up this forum with garbage - nobody wants to hear it, and ill post the lenders and possible the call clip later.

there are brokers here that want to do business and hear from people other than you - you are really doing a dis service to this page. Get a Job..

I would offer to pay the admins cost of this blog just so he could ban you.... Waste of peoples time

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Everyone who knows me knows this is a lie. And not one Funder would ever say any such thing

if you understood how the system works...the deals come thru my company and I pay them 1099

Or they send them in themselves...direct

Didn't you see me say 1099 over and over again?

You are pissed off again because I posted the Scotsman's guide of all the Hard money lenders

at least people can see this
    Last edited by Jstarr; 10-30-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    insourcefunding.net

◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Karen, I mean elizabeth cooper ( the person that hides behind a fake screen name, Lots of credibility there )

im not pissed at anything - in fact i don't do business with anyone on here and most of the time when people call me i refer them to someone else,

you just need to stop with all your bs and tying up this forum with garbage - nobody wants to hear it, and ill post the lenders and possible the call clip later - there are some people on here that want to do business and here from people other thatn you - you are really doing a dis service to this page. Get a Job..
    And trust me, I know you cant lose a paper bag - i've had lenders call and tell me about how you co-brokered deals and tried to get them to pay you directly and cut out the broker. chances are that most of the brokers on this page are doing far better than you are, and ill tell you why - its because they are on the phone and not sitting here like a little troll giving ****ty advice

I do not do business with the people/brokers on the DF...only the Funders and what you said above is a lie

Karen37a
    how you co-brokered deals and tried to get them to pay you directly and cut out the broker.
    tisk tisk...melt down to all time lows...bold face lie ( people can see it and know)

I closed a BIG sale

tell me it's a lie when i post the voice clip...
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    insourcefunding.net

◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases

Karen37a
    tell me it's a lie when i post the voice clip...
    go ahead

Post it Liar. NEVER EVER not once in my life LIAR

I do not even stack my sales

BS, closers don't waste time on blogs - they are working the phones and cultivating relationships with referral partners - your just a wasting everyones time here.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    insourcefunding.net

◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases

Karen37a
    BS, closers don't waste time on blogs - they are working the phones and cultivating relationships with referral partners - your just a wasting everyones time here.
    YOU ARE A LIAR FOR ALL TO SEE

get over it Mr Referal....you were describing yourself and dirty grandpa

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Karen37a
    voice clip of me telling a funder to go around a broker whos file would be going thru my company therfore commission woud goto my bank account

That was a good one

And I am closing a shopping mall by next week

List of hard money Lenders if anyone needed it

https://www.scotsmanguide.com/Commer...HardMoney.aspx

Ps no such tape exists but if you ever tape a person in Florida without consent its illegal...this is a 2 party consent state

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/florida-recording-law

** I can also tell when certain people call me to ask bizzare questions. Someone use to ask me wacko questions in a car when I worked for someone....id say the opposite of what was happening...laughed a bit then finally told them stop sending your spy to make frineds with me...just like me telling someone I had 10 cats in my house and they were yellng on the df, your house smells like cat piss...i hate cats

it was amusing for a bit.

its alot easier for people to just learn how to pick up the phone or go face to face
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Karen37a
    West coast you normally say..she is going to be calling someone

I can within one phone call the person who has an independent company who specializes in factoring with another company who doesn't know I know that company, who I do not do business with and didnt trust who is friends with him.

like a bad grandpa trace...

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

West coast you normally say..she is going to be calling someone

I can within one phone call the person who has an independent company who specializes in factoring with another company who doesn't know I know that company, who I do not do business with and didnt trust who is friends with him.

like a bad grandpa trace...
    wow this is deep

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    wow this is deep
    i guess people do not want the "co brokering".... lol

I have brokers in my office as everyone knows and if that application doesn't come thru me...i don't want to be involved....most dont

and technically its a super iso...isos sending applications in to them, which is a bunch of drama as well and noncontrollable and not worth 2- points

Karen37a
    I just want to get down the mechanics of this. A broker gives me a file, sends it to me with the bank statements...i do the underwriting..send it to the funder, they approve and fund

then I am calling them saying " psst don't pay the broker pay me"

when the commission is wired to my bank account and I have to kick it out thru payroll to the brokers or isos

I guess people think the commission is going to the broker who had the file originally not the one who gets it

( first to close sometimes)

Jstarr ignore me if you do not like me.

The Broker who gets the file gets the commission

I am still going to close a huge shopping mall by next week
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Elizabeth, Nobody likes you.

I just want to get down the mechanics of this. A broker gives me a file, sends it to me with the bank statements...i do the underwriting..send it to the funder, they approve and fund

then I am calling them saying " psst don't pay the broker pay me"

when the commission is wired to my bank account and I have to kick it out thru payroll to the brokers or isos

I guess people think the commission is going to the broker who had the file originally not the one who gets it

( first to close sometimes)

Jstarr ignore me if you do not like me.

The Broker who gets the file gets the commission

I am still going to close a huge shopping mall by next week
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    insourcefunding.net

◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases

Karen37a
    Elizabeth, Nobody likes you.
    LOL

Good go get your nmls licence

https://quizlet.com/subject/nmls-study-guide/

here are some flash cards brush up on RESPA and the safe act
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Again, Wasting time.. why dont you step aside so the brokers that are trying to conduct business can do so, maybe you will learn something.

Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    insourcefunding.net

◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases

Karen37a
    Again, Wasting time.. why dont you step aside so the brokers that are trying to conduct business can do so, maybe you will learn something.
    I learned how to own a loan company in the past not just be a referral water boy

anyway ...bye

Your such a waste of everyones time, we have two in our office.... lol

[QUOTE=Karen37a;106319]LOL

Good go get your nmls licence
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    insourcefunding.net

◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases

Karen37a
    [QUOTE=Jstarr;106323]Your such a waste of everyones time, we have two in our office.... lol

Great go peacock somewhere else ...if you knew what you were doing you wouldn't say the things you say

anyway...goodbye waving

Big players do not run around begging for leads...they have a" Rolodex" and established referrals
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 06:44 PM.

and if i were to recall it was a lender out of the WPB area and it was over $200. how about this, ill give you $500.00 to go away.. this forum is for people that are trying to conduct business and seeking advice from someone that might have more experience in certain situations, so why dont you let some of the more experienced people handle this, and you go play on ..... i dont know, old washed up, has been sites.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    insourcefunding.net

◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases

Karen37a
    and if i were to recall it was a lender out of the WPB area and it was over $200. how about this, ill give you $500.00 to go away.. this forum is for people that are trying to conduct business and seeking advice from someone that might have more experience in certain situations, so why dont you let some of the more experienced people handle this, and you go play on ..... i dont know, old washed up, has been sites.

LOL so I am calling someone saying...psst give me 200

you are such a liar..i knew it from the moment I met you. I just let you strut around thinking you are cool

idiot i made 30k in commission this week.. go higher on the $500