Outbound calling - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    When Karen sees you praised Archie without praising her, both you and Archie are going to get screamed at. Expect a phone call in next hour.

Haha, got it. It goes without saying Karen is always crushing it out here.

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by FundingStrategist View Post
    Haha, got it. It goes without saying Karen is always crushing it out here.

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com
    funding do not turn into them

you can close...most of them cant ( west coast has a good business going)

__

As a young girl in my 20s, I had to cold call accredited investors millionaires, to tell them I was going to call them back to pitch a stock. I got my arse handed to me by secretarys, the investor themselves. I thought" how the hell am I going to do this as a woman I cant get thru on the phone"

So I perfected the getting past the gatekeeper and the entry into the pitch..so I had a slim shot of making them get on the phone and then hold on. The guy buying stock was a whole new adventure

"I wont do business with a woman".....Whos the woman , grab your balls and do the trade

I.figured it out. Eventually owned a stock brokerage firm..partners

I am tired of the excuses from people and the horrible " hi I am from xys capital" it doesn't work.

The only reason I chime in is people are saying that their experience is everyone's, scaring other people off. It isn't close to being true.

Then if you are good in sales the remarks are next " she is from Brooklyn" no I am not " she was barred from the stock market" no i was not, not one complaint. "She doesnt understand computers " I have a computer science degree and programming. "We need Regulation to level the playing field " no we do not, not that way " Karen has typos and I am sure she doesnt undertand the meaning of the word algorithms, pinky out" ...yes I do have typos...fake fingernails, speed typing., 150 IQ. . etc etc

People need to get a grip...figure it out or don't

__

Bud Fox

Life all comes down to a few moments, this is one of them.

Gordon Gekko

This is the kid, calls me 59 days in a row, wants to be a player. There ought to be a picture of you in the dictionary under persistence kid.

( that was my part lol)

Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Karen37a
    For computer people ( since I am one )

The questions that have to be asked at the end of the 1st 30 seconds and 2nd 30 seconds have to be some type of "call to action"

to pull them into you to stay on the phone or ask for more

Or a call to action to make them stay on the page longer and look around ( stay on the phone to listen more)

And the last pop up exit box when they are leaving ( last something to make them stay or set a time for more info)

Instead of having a website trying to drive traffic to it...you reach out

The same with face to face

(gathering ) So what do you do for a living? I help business people with little to no business credit achieve their goal and dreams by helping them secure hard to get financing. ( then shut up)

Can I have your business card...before they leave the gathering

or

How would you do that

...reel them in the boat

__

Just like people are analyzing websites...how long they stay, what sections intrigue them etc. I have been doing that with "words" in sales for 30 years

There are also fear inducing words. I use to have a jar that people had to put a quarter in if they said one.

People believing sales is only blind luck and a numbers game and salespeople are boiler room lowlives ..thoughts spread by people on this site, have killed the live salesperson
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-23-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Karen37a

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    shia_0.jpg

Karen37a
    Archie

China is going bonkers and I would not be surprised if the us takes a hit on the market today

People are being called left and right and i am ducking...adding to my mood shift

see you soon gl

Karen37a
    I said Regulation was bad. period the end

And now you have the guy who calls all the isos boiler rooms, talking bad about us Funding 10 Million a DAY

https://www.prweb.com/releases/small...eb15859509.htm

I can't even post the other numbers they are crushing us and want to stick a fork in us...done

I do not go out not swinging. I do not want to hear about any ogs who quit or are driving a cab or truck anymore its bs.

I wont be one of the ones that is going out in a body bag
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-26-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

And now you have the guy who calls all the isos boiler rooms, talking bad about us Funding 10 Million a DAY

I can't even post the other numbers they are crushing us and want to stick a fork in us...done

I do not go out not swinging. I do not want to hear about any ogs who quit or are driving a cab or truck anymore its bs.

Different clientele. Yes there's some cross over, but still very different.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post

this is true but that does not mean that there was not a purposeful push towards Regulation

They tricked people into people thinking that : loans are clean...the Harvard type...not a dirty mca

then they have mca brokers believing the bull**** and repeating it

i posted the effective costs on a kabbage loan highest is 1.66

and that nav site with the perception which winds up being really 30k interest vs 30k factor not their off-balance example

__

people have been being tricked since before my time and when i entered the business the 80s

I saw them slap some guy in his face and take his book of business when I was 22..( regulated on wall st)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-26-2018 at 05:08 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post

In the beginning that was true as they focused on online and home based, but I see the output from some of their lead guys and it’s the same brick and mortar merchants mca targets.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    In the beginning that was true as they focused on online and home based, but I see the output from some of their lead guys and it’s the same brick and mortar merchants mca targets.
    Seconded

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Kabbage is simply filling the gap between bank financing and MCAs. This space had a number of players 3-5 years ago but many of them have disappeared or are shrinking. Kabbage is probably getting the bulk of their gains by scooping up the players that are disappearing in the high APR loan market (Funding Circle, Bond Street, etc).

Karen37a
    Kabbage is simply filling the gap between bank financing and MCAs. This space had a number of players 3-5 years ago but many of them have disappeared or are shrinking. Kabbage is probably getting the bulk of their gains by scooping up the players that are disappearing in the high APR loan market (Funding Circle, Bond Street, etc).
    I am not here to debate their target market ..but i agree wth Don and Hdf ...and I do not normally say nice things about Hdf but i do believe he has a hande on leads and target marketing...Don too...more than most if not all.

The point I am making is the tearing down of the confidence of the mca broker ( iso boiler room) etc etc ...meanwhile, they are doing the same exact marketing and anyone can probably meet or beat most of their rates if they have A plus paper thru D paper

Backdooring and negativity has killed and is killing the live independent Iso and Broker

And this push towards regulation. I know the results of it all and I said from the beginning ..30 years in financial services and i went thru multiple major market crashes ...and major regulatory overhauls and shakes outs, multiple( larger than these will ever be after the implosions of the stock markets, loans and the free world). I will still be standing when it is all said and done.

Add. And I am not Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory who picks up compliance manuals and Financial $ laws and sales/ marketing laws rules guidelines and torts for fun. or to recite them like a parrot at a financial party or gathering. I was forced into it.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-27-2018 at 12:54 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The point I am making is the tearing down of the confidence of the mca broker
    Who is tearing-down the confidence of MCA brokers? The Kabbage CEO? Huh?

Karen37a
    Who is tearing-down the confidence of MCA brokers? The Kabbage CEO? Huh?
    West your stye is to toss out a question like that baiting someone...then you will be able to post your opinions without coming face forward ( look like you are responding to the question you led someone into)

I pass..no Von Mises

I just wonder after a good debate do you light up a cigarette or a joint

__

The psychology of sales ...mastering the mental mind fck, coming out soon by karen37a

lessons on how to flip the script over the phone and close the sale

3 Keywords to cut to the close before they hang up

HOw to make the merchant like you and want to stay on the phone with you in 30 seconds flat

How to let the merchant think it was their idea, while you led them to it... and more! stay tuned

__

West coast enough already...bring in some other fool for people to follow, that was the most embarassing display I have ever witnessed in my entire life

Leadership and sales training...if the leader only is a 7 or 5 in leadership( let alone a 1 or a 2)...on a scale of one to 10, they cant get 9's to follow them unless they pay them.( this is why 1099 white labels have to stop trying to get larger 1099 brokers to send them deals and market directly to the merchants) You also Cap the growth of the sales force.( its like you have a small pot boiling that overflows at a certin point) People need to learn how to drop their egos and let leaders emerge from the pack and not see them as a hostile threat. So much competition from outside forces no one person, especially me, could ever dent the gross revenue of the financial industry and loans or factoring

Websites serve a few purposes. one is to direct the sales to a Funder, the other is to direct the sales to a salesperson. Both are correct.I choose to direct sales to salespeople .And teach brokers to direct the sales to themselves...the problem is they think ,( some )* that they can create and iso and everything is cooley wow..and it isnt.

Disclosures and APR have nothing to do with fixing any of this. Its a way to try to use Regulation to block competition and stop stacking And this isnt the first time this was attempted. We had Federal Charters once upoin a time...they took them all back under the Doody Frank act. This isnt a new invention.

Cut to the chase ...the state wants to" wet their beak a little" then it might go thru
    __

And I can promise you one thing...when I was in my 20's or early thirties id be dammed if I was fighting with a 50 year old lady and letting her whoop me in sales ...but if she did.... I would have shook her hand not try to swipe her feet out from under her like the Tanya Harding of Financial Services

here is a 60 year old lady that can out dance most of you as well ( dont bet me on dancing either..I did smooth criminal michael jackson on a bet in that old place i worked in...the choice of song meant something too..lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Mq...=RDM-MqpaAU_PM
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-28-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Buying leads is a waste of money, the list are sold to you and 100 other people at the same time, in my 17 years in this business, I've never purchased a single lead.

I don't have time to explain, but there are better ways to generate business - stop looking at the path of least resistance and following the crowd, and for god sake STOP LISTENING TO KAREN 37A, She's an expert in everything according to her, if she was running a profitable business, she wouldn't have the time to be on the funder every 30 seconds.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    Buying leads is a waste of money, the list are sold to you and 100 other people at the same time, in my 17 years in this business, I've never purchased a single lead.

I don't have time to explain, but there are better ways to generate business - stop looking at the path of least resistance and following the crowd, and for god sake STOP LISTENING TO KAREN 37A, She's an expert in everything according to her, if she was running a profitable business, she wouldn't have the time to be on the funder every 30 seconds.

Far be it from me to defend buying leads, ....at least, if you buy mine you’ll be getting what you paid for, www.dumbleads.com, a puke inducing experience, (with some funded deals thrown in).

But Jerry your statement is not very fair coming from you because you have an exceptional amount of seasoning on the phone and you have a great process, which 95% of people do not have, so for you it may not make sense, but for many others it does make sense to explore generating or buying inbounds or some type of automation.

Karen37a

Another person who doesnt truly understand how finance worksThe IDEA of financial services or loans /advances/ residual income is to put your self in a coasting mode.

Very simple math. If someone funds 1 million withing the first month of being in business. at 10% ( plus 2 % psf )that is 120k in commission if it renews at 8-10 points in 6 months thats anoher 80-100k

That means from theFIRST month I did mcas as an iso I generate 120k revenue and the potential for another 100k ( and all of it renewed)...I didn't have to lift my finger past month 2

BUT I did...cold calling and had a team that I was teaching. So let's just say to be conservative i have 5 million in a book of business ( personal not a team) ...that is going to Renew for 500k

Listening to people like jstarr. jt and others has not helped most people

In regards to success ...jstarr must not be successful at all

If anyone wants to have a list of BIG Hard moneyDirect lenders here it is.. I have another list and source of 700 big hard money lenders since I was in smb since 2000

https://www.scotsmanguide.com/Commercial/

https://www.scotsmanguide.com/Commer...ommercial.aspx

Sign on Straight to the Direct Lenders

Anyone can do what they want in Financial Services. My business is designed to have low to no defaults and high residual income from renewals and referrals

If you just caclulate the 2 loans/ advances I posted on here saying

YEAAH Anthony Yellowstone 200k !
    then 165 k !

and the renewals...those 2 alone will drag me up near 100k in a calander year.

jstarr ...let me know when you want to lay money down on a bet on who can fund more...and close more. 50k we will put in in escrow ...i will dust you.And you had a fit last time I posted the scottmans guide..I can understand why you do not like me.

btw comments like this egg me on. Next year I am going to go to town closing deals, renewing, low to no defaults ....just for the competition. My Funders will be happy you said it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Karen37a
    When someone can tell me how Bud Fox finally got into the meeting with Gordon Gekko, Ill be impressed

Because I know how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArS16ZyOxLQ

That house was in north woodmere..and it did have boxes in it.Me and that kid started together and I dipped out the door...I made a name karen37 and ran away to another firm long before trouble ever happened Thank God.

People who can make sales or raise capital fairly easily do not have to sink to all time lows

I was embarassed that i worked at these places...so i block them from public sight ( even though I have no marks) I am a merchant cash advance broker now ,..so ...who cares

Regulatory bodies have every single firm Regulated people worked in ever..on record...fingerprinted

__

people should not just lie down and die...pick up the phone or go face to face or get referrals or set up referral relationships or do seo...online lead generation . I entered sales in 1980...wall st late 80s. I can promise you I am tired of saying "pick up the phone or go face to face"

The company I worked for briefly said " you sound like the wolf of wall st" or " Gordon Gekko". NO wolf of wall it sounds like me.

someone can step up with his 50k bet so I can spank his arse in sales..I am going to do it regardless...watch next year

I am not helping anymore

PS. As kids, we tried to emulate the top brokers who went before us. Even had skill mills (practicing in a room with each other instead of going to lunch). We memorized the gordon gekko speech and jumped up in front of tvs on the weekends

I have no clue what some people are doing or following but it is an absolute joke

Again..no more free advice from me

** after I walked away from wall st. I went straight back to the top...Loans and insurance 500 licensed people on my team...you learn by doing...some of this is a repeat of a repeat of a repeat...like watching glengarry glen ross..wallst movie, boiler room, wolf of wall st...today. Only difference is. ..We are legal and help businesss get funding when the banks turn them down.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

To orignal poster there is alot now written by people who know sales however i am of the opinion of keep it simple . It takes a lot of skill to pull these sales Technic without the merchant realizing and once a merchant does feel that he is being sold you are screwed . Again keep it simple

Karen37a
    Its easy to con brokers who do not want to be salespeople
    __

Are you tired of cold calling?

Do you want to know the inside secret sourse that your manager refuses to tell you about?

Are you aware from that there are "special leads" that only the insiders get and also inbound leads?

That's right that nagging suspicion that other people are making millions because they have secret sources of data is correct!

Your manager is not telling you the "inside secrets" because he doesn't want you to get his job.

Stop struggling and call NOW!

___

**people love the trainer/ recruiter who teaches this way...someone like me who says" it isnt true" gets stoned to death

and I do not want these people on my team..anyone else can have them ...I am amazed when certain people follow them

And the threats from um foo foo and her village( Nigerian gangs)...even a local guy

And I did part ways with the broker who bought um foo foos leads ( who supposedly has been in finance 20 years)

" so you are telling me you bought leads from someone named um foo foo who is in a Nigerian gang...what the hell is the matter with you"

__

He actually quit. The other brokers were singing " feed the world, make this a better place, for you and for me and um foo foos family..there are people dying..." to him
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Karen37a
    And when I am saying that I had 500 brokers on my team

Its 500 Licenced Isos 1099 ( triple licenced ..insurance / loans/ investments)

each Iso either was a single member ISo some had 5 brokers in it some had 30

so thousands of people crossed my path saying the same exact things over and over. From the college degree to Brooklyn ( why people keep picking Bkln is beyond me)

These are all repeats with different financial products attached ...sales is sales.

I sold off the insurance at the top and the Loan business was imploded upon in the 2008 Loan crisis

__

Again some of my Funders will be glad some people poked and poked and poked at me.

See you at the Top because the bottoms way too crowded... Gl

PS You have to move a new broker thru the fear of failure to start, then the fear of rejection then the fear of success and right when they are crossing over from unconcious incompetence to concious comptence they get dangerous. If you do nto move them thru fast they will lash out on you and attack...rounded edge scissors in the office
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

tell me it's a lie when i post the voice clip...
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Karen37a
    tell me it's a lie when i post the voice clip...
    go ahead

Post it Liar. NEVER EVER not once in my life LIAR

I do not even stack my sales

Karen37a
    voice clip of me telling a funder to go around a broker whos file would be going thru my company therfore commission woud goto my bank account

That was a good one

And I am closing a shopping mall by next week

List of hard money Lenders if anyone needed it

https://www.scotsmanguide.com/Commer...HardMoney.aspx

Ps no such tape exists but if you ever tape a person in Florida without consent its illegal...this is a 2 party consent state

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/florida-recording-law

** I can also tell when certain people call me to ask bizzare questions. Someone use to ask me wacko questions in a car when I worked for someone....id say the opposite of what was happening...laughed a bit then finally told them stop sending your spy to make frineds with me...just like me telling someone I had 10 cats in my house and they were yellng on the df, your house smells like cat piss...i hate cats

it was amusing for a bit.

its alot easier for people to just learn how to pick up the phone or go face to face
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-30-2018 at 04:40 PM.