New to cash advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    I am not going to debate a voicemail drop...people who continue to do business after that entry into the phone call have a high propensity to be small time stacked or taking the last cash advance for the road

You cant get to larger clients doing vm drops...just some smaller self employed...micro deals

Its best to make an attempt to get them on the phone...after 3-5 phone calls then leave a message

Do what you want...everyone has their style and the market they are looking for
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-24-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I am not going to debate a voicemail drop...people who continue to do business after that entry into the phone call have a high propensity to be small time stacked or taking the last cash advance for the road

You cant get to larger clients doing vm drops...just some smaller self employed...micro deals

well i know a few industries that do 200K a month that VM's do generate a return call pretty fast in fact ...anyone who signs up today i will give them the industries or who send me a n email requesting them
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    well i know a few industries that do 200K a month that VM's do generate a return call pretty fast in fact ...anyone who signs up today i will give them the industries
    People pay for leads ...you want shot gun like that do it.

I am going to make an attempt to get them on the phone live...then leave a message

3-5 phone calls then leave the ambiguous message ( i dont leave that message coming from a regulated background...it would be illegal)

I can promise you that curiosity killed the cat...they pick up on the 3-5th call
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-24-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

Its best to make an attempt to get them on the phone...after 3-5 phone calls then leave a message

IMO This is Just not true. To each his own. Some of my best deals have come from voicemail drops. Some people call me and say hey Ryan you left me a voicemail a month ago.... Im returning your call.

Whats that say? Something in that message made them save it, remember it, refer back to it A MONTH later and Call in.... Is this the behavior of a desperate stacker piece of ****? No.

If your leaving a generic message, youll only hook desperate merchants.

In my opinion call ins from voicemails are higher quality. Yes some scumbags are in their, also depends on what your calling.

AND WHAT YOU SAY
    Last edited by ryan $; 05-24-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    IMO This is Just not true. To each his own. Some of my best deals have come from voicemail drops. Some people call me and say hey Ryan you left me a voicemail a month ago.... Im returning your call.

Whats that say? Something in that message made them save it, remember it, refer back to it A MONTH later and Call in.... Is this the behavior of a desperate stacker piece of ****? No.

If your leaving a generic message, youll only hook desperate merchants.

In my opinion call ins from voicemails are higher quality. Yes some scumbags are in their, also depends on what your calling.

AND WHAT YOU SAY
    Gimme a sample voice message :P
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)