deal issue
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    so why did you leave?
    Because at the time ML was maxxed at 75k per deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    So then you went to a place who's maxed at $85k per deal, solid upgrade
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Ok Solomon.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Ok Solomon.
    All jokes aside, you guys are actually all over the place. Chrome is becoming one of the top high-risk players. Looks like you're actually funding more than ML now. Wow. Keep it up Dave!!
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 305250

Ok Solomon.
    You going to answer my question?

You going to answer my question?
    Sure, which Michael is this?

Sure, which Michael is this?
    Looks like Margolies got caught her with his pants down, eh? He is the definition of a shop-hopper. He will split with Barnard in a matter of weeks/months and then he will be on a new platform. Its pretty entertaining to watch. Im taking bets on where he ends up next...

Quote Originally Posted by mikethemcaman View Post
    Looks like Margolies got caught her with his pants down, eh? He is the definition of a shop-hopper. He will split with Barnard in a matter of weeks/months and then he will be on a new platform. Its pretty entertaining to watch. Im taking bets on where he ends up next...
    missed this lol . I am the michael that sent dave when he was at ml deals and got calls from other lenders letting me know that he was shopping it out . i hope that helps you zero in on who i am. This was 2 years ago

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by mikethemcaman View Post
    Mike, making an account and doing one posts shows two things.

#1 you're full of ****
    #2 you're small time

Get your **** together, PM karen for some advice, you ****ing need it dude!

Senior Member Reputation points: 35189

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Midnight. I send you and chrome capital deals. 10/10 of the time, david @ chrome capital destroys you on offers. Hence why i have sent you over 30 deals in the past 90 days and funded all of them with david @ chrome capital or landon at yellowstone or david king @ smarter merchant... i self fund coj satisfied deals instead of sending them to you, rather then make you 5k 1.49 20 days, i keep that profit and take the risk myself little man.

For future sake, simply dont try to smart talk someone whose above you in class and funding. I actually laughed at your comment! You're a joke my little friend. I don't know why you're here after being embarrassed, and called out, time over time again.

Sheva @ MLfactors. David @ Chrome capital. Landon thomason @ Yellowstone. That's all you need my friends. Add David King in there over at smarter merchant too...

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Midnight. I send you and chrome capital deals. 10/10 of the time, david @ chrome capital destroys you on offers. Hence why i have sent you over 30 deals in the past 90 days and funded all of them with david @ chrome capital or landon at yellowstone or david king @ smarter merchant... i self fund coj satisfied deals instead of sending them to you, rather then make you 5k 1.49 20 days, i keep that profit and take the risk myself little man.

For future sake, simply dont try to smart talk someone whose above you in class and funding. I actually laughed at your comment! You're a joke my little friend. I don't know why you're here after being embarrassed, and called out, time over time again.

Sheva @ MLfactors. David @ Chrome capital. Landon thomason @ Yellowstone. That's all you need my friends. Add David King in there over at smarter merchant too...
    Who's a point of contact at Chrome Capital??

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    I use Zack, he's the man. Earlier this year they stopped signing up ISO's but I reboarded them 3 weeks ago so maybe you can get in. PM me for his contact info.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    zack@chromecapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

You guys charge an 8 % fee off the top right ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    Hmm, interested in this answer

We are a small company that is flexible. When we can charge high fees and share with broker then we do that. If it’s a cleaner deal where the market is coming in much lower than we adjust as well. Bottom line is Chrome is quick, honest, does not require apps for offer, and is giving dollar amounts and terms that exceed what the competition is offering. We are noting without our broker partnerships and do what’s necessary to make them money and compete with other brokers.. Keep in mind this is only for 3-6 positions in need of 100k-750k same day. We are not very competitive on smaller deals or on first positions. Any questions can be directed to zack or david@chromecapitalfunding.com or you can visit chromecapitalfunding.com.

We are a small company that is flexible. When we can charge high fees and share with the broker then we do that. If it’s a cleaner deal where the market is coming in much lower than we adjust as well. Bottom line is Chrome is quick, honest, does not require apps for offer, and is giving dollar amounts and terms that exceed what the competition is offering. We are nothing without our broker partnerships and we do what’s necessary to make them money and help them compete with and win against other brokers/funders. Keep in mind this is only for 3-6 positions in need of 100k-750k same day. We are not very competitive on smaller deals or on first positions. Any questions can be directed to zack or david@chromecapitalfunding.com or you can visit chromecapitalfunding.com.

yet i have promotion emails from 2016 saying up to 100k and from 2017 stating that you fund up to 350k . so was it you that used to stretch the truth or management made you say that ?

yet i have promotion emails from 2016 saying up to 100k and from 2017 stating that you fund up to 350k . so was it you that used to stretch the truth or management made you say that ?

Karen37a
    And this is why I said the funding allocation thing on the other post and newbies chime in with negative comments towards me.

I said the max was 75 k years ago...maybe stretch to 100k

Time goes by markets go up and down and when the tide goes out that's when you see who is swimming naked

The sad part is when brokers send files over and they are not in the wheelhouse...swoosh out the backdoor

( I do not know if they were sending out files or not i didnt do business with them)