Well, this could get interesting...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

Well, this could get interesting...

You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Karen37a
    Good...round them up. I am sure he is in trouble because he cost a Funder money $$. I keep saying " rich people do not lose money gracefully"

And the thing that I cared about most was being able to raise capital for the purposes of putting them into cash advance

Now that everyone has obliterated investors confidence( I can still get money but less ) and put aprs on things

Regulate the brokers...and Isos

Series 7 and Series 24 like tests or Mortgage/loan exams....brick and mortar only( with a site inspection). Surety bonds

And the FTC is looking at online applications...regulate them, no fiduciary responsibility on the advice on the apps or the sourse of the apps...add one

then live brokers have to touch them
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I remember that guy. The owner is supposedly a MMA fighter. But his stats are hysterical: 5’9” and 239 lbs. unsurprisingly his record is 0-1

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter...im-boudourakis

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I remember that guy. The owner is supposedly a MMA fighter. But his stats are hysterical: 5’9” and 239 lbs. unsurprisingly his record is 0-1

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter...im-boudourakis
    I heard he was kicking people in the legs in the office or having people hit him with a stick or something crazy

or saying kick me kick me...i would have said ok...kicked him right in the nuts ( I wouldnt have really did this)

this business is nutso LOL

Some of these offices or brokers could make it on a "mca criminal minds" episode, where the meth heads eat the real brokers face off after closing a sale and getting commission
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Wow... this is amazing. Though if I were this guy I wouldn't go around representing myself as an MMA fighter if my record was 0-1.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

so to recap , fundkite sued them for forging a coj .accell suing for them not sticking to a restraining order and they still fund 4-5 million a month

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    so to recap , fundkite sued them for forging a coj .accell suing for them not sticking to a restraining order and they still fund 4-5 million a month
    he said to people he does online applications...i told that gy to fk off awhile ago..he was on the df I forgot the name now...ill have to search for "kick me" this weekend..or something i bet I find it lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    It’s a shame funders still deal with him. If they know if his past defrauding funders and still deal with him, they get what they deserve.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    It’s a shame funders still deal with him. If they know if his past defrauding funders and still deal with him, they get what they deserve.
    I think they believe they can underwrite the files and stay out of trouble, But they cant...because those types of people stack to infinity and on the way out the door they send it to debt relief...or send it right after they fund

They also find defaulted merchants ( ones right about to default)

thats their "niche market" coaching them on how to lie ( its an easy sale)

I had 3 brokers go out in a hail of fire in my offices when I caught it

I was actually shocked that brokers would make it a niche market to find con artists and teach them to fund ...some actually wanted to get $$ from the merchant, like 100k you give me 30k and default
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

i personally talked to this guy when he was signing up with my lender back a year ago and he said the previous charges were ridiculous and he would be found innocent...ha. we didnt let him onboard

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

This is just standard jail for defying the judge's order. Don't interpret as claim as an ISO to be a funder and go to jail. So there's nothing really here.