backdooring again
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Or just submit to a reputable shop where you can have peace of mind even if it means less commission.
    ....what he is saying is true

Greed, stubbornness, and ego is the reason people are being backdoored or losing sales ethically

They say the easiest person to con is the con artist

And in some systems, you are talking to someone 4-5 con artists deep from the real money source

The Funders/Lenders are still going to fund... it's just a question of which funnel it goes through

Last that I am saying it...I am 1 deep or 1.5 to the money source myself...kill each other

And some of you newbies and other brokers stfu...you look like idiots handing over sales for free for the last 3 years and buying fake leads from bangledshei which are yellow pages or used used burnt uccs regenerated

There are sponsors on these sites start there points to the right

Or go to a super iso if you cant close sales and need sales training etc

EVen if you didnt. I have top brokers on my team because I am coming in on the back end 1/4 of the time to lock down that sale

Me saving 1 Sale 100k and 7 points plus 1/2 psf was worth wayyyyyyy more than trying to clip 3 points

Or coming in with hedge fund money

Gl
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Member Reputation points: 1183

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    ....what he is saying is true

Greed, stubbornness, and ego is the reason people are being backdoored or losing sales ethically

They say the easiest person to con is the con artist

And in some systems, you are talking to someone 4-5 con artists deep from the real money source

The Funders/Lenders are still going to fund... it's just a question of which funnel it goes through

Last that I am saying it...I am 1 deep or 1.5 to the money source myself...kill each other

And some of you newbies and other brokers stfu...you look like idiots handing over sales for free for the last 3 years and buying fake leads from bangledshei which are yellow pages or used used burnt uccs regenerated

There are sponsors on these sites start there points to the right

Or go to a super iso if you cant close sales and need sales training etc

EVen if you didnt. I have top brokers on my team because I am coming in on the back end 1/4 of the time to lock down that sale

Me saving 1 Sale 100k and 7 points plus 1/2 psf was worth wayyyyyyy more than trying to clip 3 points

Or coming in with hedge fund money

Gl
    Right. There are bad eggs in any company, and always people looking to capitalize on making a few dollars more at the cost of decimating future potential lucrative relationships.