First California Now NJ
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Hurricane Karen is now a Category 5

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hurricane Karen is now a Category 5
    lol ...I am going to just sit back and watch. I can sell with a disclosure on it or without. This pro-regulation / anti-regulation thing will go down in history. One good thing100% chance that I am right

If they take it to the next level to pass laws on companies domiciled in NJ as well

2 companies are invited to Tampa Bay...low taxes..lower cost of living..its beautiful you just run from a hurricane or 2 every so often

Beautiful sunsets...hard to stay focused working

Florida sunsets1.jpg
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-15-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Just curious Karen. What is your response when a merchant asks you what the interest rate is on an advance?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Just curious Karen. What is your response when a merchant asks you what the interest rate is on an advance?
    That's a buying signal you are one step away from the close ( most brokers are scared of this* not you** and try to avoid it.)..hit it straight on...ask for it, welcome the question...if they are not asking it they are not moving forwards...so the key to sales is to get them to say it or ask it...or say" loan shark" etc etc

So get past "trust" then ...whats the interest? or cost

( if you can't find the problem you can't find the solutions...if there are any)

( checkmate)

Ill say ..Legally it is not interest because we/they are not the bank but ******edit line.. ill go over the numbers with you so you understand

Then if itis 1.40 or .1.50 I will say

That is effectively 40 % or 50% but technically if you are doing that twice a year ( 2 advances ) its really 100% and if you are doubled dipped 200% But that's the cost of money and as I said they are not the bank so let me ask you a few quick questions to see if I can help you lower the cost of money and if I cant I can possibly tell you where you are going wrong. Now none of this will makes sense unless you really want the money, so do you see a need for additional capital any time in the near future

*** RIGHT HERE is where they are going to say yes and how soon can yousend it , to me and thats why it was a suckers bet to bet me on leads, especially leaving voice mail...i can get 100 people in a day to say yes( from the yellow pages or manta)...how many will really qualify and how many are taking money to then skip off to costa rica the next day **** I use to teach a course "cold calling with qualification in mind, " get tiring talking to a wall and newbies and people who have years in the business who always know more than you. ( not the person asking the question bob its obvious he is one step away from making big money $$)This is how the boiler rooms got arrested , phones tapped and I walked out of there, they heard us on the phone. They did ask me why I would be working with these types of peope.

** if they call you a loan shark ( big smile comes on my face) or anything like that it skips straight down to( checkmate) ... **edit response*** cant has the whole country saying my lines **edit edit ** let me show you how it works.
    __
    I am 100% transparent with merchants and tell them why they are where they are (I've printed it on the DF in long word salad over and over debating people)...I will also say " do not take this money to put it under your mattress...you must have a need for it, it's too expensive "My bluntness and honesty have made me a better salesperson. It is also the reason that I do not have any marks on my licence..

These disclosures will not hurt me or my team or anyone I trained personally...they are used to going over numbers ( the money and funders will be hurt)

( which is why by the time they get to the merchant interview 99% are saying yeah yeah yeah I know. And also why when they went to backdoor me I was instantly alerted by most merchants )

Backdooring made me a stronger closer, firm everything you can up on the front...first 2 days in the business a lawyer said " they are trying to take my business away from you"...i tightened up my closing more at that point.

*** this is an opposite closing strategy than shooting out your applications to 5-10 funders getting quotes then closing. Most lost their sale if they just shotgun out the file ( this is where the Super Isos Caught the files and held them, did the underwriting, chose the trusted funder that is right for the file and made sure the Isos got paid)...too many people have their hands on it, you will be backdoored sometimes and think its legitimate competition. Also if I do not shotgun it out...keeps the stackers away from me and I keep my renewals..online applications are not 100% safe...

I do not object to Disclosures like the flow of funds or the smarter box. ( i like them..everyone is on the same page ) I object to someone making me ILLEGALY explain Apr or Interest

I can't see me hemming and hawing on the phone saying ..."well errr it's not really apr even though it says it is". Regulators are pushing it through they will be the ones legally responsible not me
    --

The merchants know what's going on( the ones who plan on paying it back). They send me spreadsheets of the balances and price point and the double dip( which is why I rarely call for balances and sometimes I say the client said $ 87975)..if anyone would like to bet me ...ill get a client(s ) to tell you about the flow of fund etc. Disclosures etc One of my clients cousins want to do mca , he can explain it too lol This is also why Funders are hearing from brokers after the funding...the 3 payments that are trailing the clients are always yelling about it because they are aware to the penny

Disclosures are going to turn so-so sales people ( order takers ) into KILLER closers

__

You Have Bled With Wallace , Now Bleed With Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 09:22 AM.