First California Now NJ
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Its called American Business owners and I am my own referral source at times

I saw it LIVE...my own live samples...no one can dispute it...i lived it....thats why people have to lead from the front...do it and you can teach and see for yourself

They make these bad mca brokers look good sometimes

So the point is Calif doesn't have to protect them like they are a turtle...they will use that to their advantage to con more

its non negotiable it will happen
    Karen-The regulations are not written to protect bad customers. They are written to protect all customers. If you choose to do business with anyone, anyhow, anyway in an attempt to make money, you will get burned. Hence the reason to know your customer, know your referral source, and know your source of capital. Relationships always end the way they start.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Karen-The regulations are not written to protect bad customers. They are written to protect all customers. If you choose to do business with anyone, anyhow, anyway in an attempt to make money, you will get burned. Hence the reason to know your customer, know your referral source, and know your source of capital. Relationships always end the way they start.
    And no one needs to keep talking about lowering rates below par value OR protecting them( from brokers constantly)...50% of them are liars and frauds

This isnt happy la la land....its money...people will do a lot for 100k including kill their family for a insurance policy

Do we have bad brokers...yes...bad merchants yes...bad funders yes bad politicians yes bad bankers yes

( bad merchants are the largest category ..beating all the others combines 10 fold)

This is just the reality of wall st and finance..I wish it wasn't

Regulation is a bad bad move...people will see why

And lending into that dead pool at certain rates is juvenile and embarrassing ( Its not my money either...i should want low low rates) I just know everyone will go under.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-15-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

And no one needs to keep talking about lowering rates below par value OR protecting them( from brokers constantly)...50% of them are liars and frauds

This isnt happy la la land....its money...people will do a lot for 100k including kill their family for a insurance policy

Do we have bad brokers...yes...bad merchants yes...bad funders yes bad politicians yes bad bankers yes

This is just the reality of wall st and finance..I wish it wasnt

Regulation is a bad bad move...people will see why
    this has nothing to do with regulation.. Yes there are bad merchants, this isn't news to anyone here. I just am trying to see what that has to do with regulation.. They pass laws because this industry has gone unchecked for years and has done nothing to regulate itself, so now states are stepping in to do the job. We are not some small thing anymore, the industry is now lending billions of dollars a year,. With numbers like that people are going to start paying attention.

That said what that has to do with a bad merchant who according to your post is killing his family for 100k alludes me. Also 50% of all merchant are not liars and frauds unless you are working on the lowest quality **** deals on the planet. Some merchant are bad always have been always will be but nowhere near what you are making them out to be
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    this has nothing to do with regulation.. Yes there are bad merchants, this is news to anyone here. I just am trying to see what that has to do with regulation.. They pass laws because this industry has gone unchecked for years and has done nothing to regulate itself so now states are stepping in to do the job.
    What that has to do with a bad merchant who according to your post is killing his family for 100k alludes me. Also 50% of all merchant are not liars and frauds unless you are working on the lowest quality **** deals on the planet. Some merchant are bad always have been always will be but nowhere near what you are making them out to be
    read the statistics on the business that go under and defaults

I only have 4/5 I am kicking them out

Massive defaults and no profits for many companies...many isos are under, funders under

( but we need to regulate to protect the default artists and lower the rate)

not many of us left

I won't be going under

...end of the subject...some will never understand
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-15-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

read the statistics on the business that go under and defaults

I only have 4/5 I am kicking them out

Massive defaults and no profits for many companies...many isos are under, funders under

not many of us left

I wont be going under

...end of the subject
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe...just maybe the customer could never afford the financing? Most business owners have no idea what they are really signing and have no idea the true cost of the capital.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Did you ever stop to think that maybe...just maybe the customer could never afford the financing? Most business owners have no idea what they are really signing and have no idea the true cost of the capital.
    I agree with this

But then its a choice of taking funding and trying to stay open ...or going under right then and there

the funders do not have to yield...they are not partners in their future doom

There is a risk factor on the money take it or leave it. They are taking a chance not getting it back...they are not the bank

So I made an ethical decision to screen them and try to get the ones I think can bounce back from something temporary or renovate expand etc

That is not what most people are doing shopping out their **** files that I turned down 4 times

Most cant underwrite files correctly or do not care because it isn't their money
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-15-2018 at 04:14 PM.