First California Now NJ - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    No one cares about expensive money. If they did luxury would not exist. We do not sell money, we sell the value of that money to the business. Our job to attach enough value to the money on that phone call to out weigh the cost. If they see value they won't go anywhere else who is just pitching them lower rate or payment. Sell profit not debt. Yellowstone pushing out 65million a month at 1.45-1.49 you think people care about how expensive money is. If they are making enough profit on the expensive money its a good deal, case closed.
    shocked

And 100% correct

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    No one cares about expensive money. If they did luxury would not exist. We do not sell money, we sell the value of that money to the business. Our job to attach enough value to the money on that phone call to out weigh the cost. If they see value they won't go anywhere else who is just pitching them lower rate or payment. Sell profit not debt. Yellowstone pushing out 65million a month at 1.45-1.49 you think people care about how expensive money is. If they are making enough profit on the expensive money its a good deal, case closed.
    well said

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    well said
    Yes it is

And to add to this. If a broker can only get you 30k 50k at a low rate and you need 200k and they have nowhere to go and no clue how to get it ( and cant get it)

if they go to the broker who can put the deal together and the broker wants 10k-15k ...they want 10k-15k

There is risk associated to putting those deals together

its the same with Venture Capital. If you can't get someone to give 30 -40 million you cant, the person who can is in the driver's seat.( actually the person who has it to give is) Stop cursing out the hedge funds.

if i type" exnay" or "Geronimo"...you are cursing out a hedge fund and do not realize who they are

I am laughing to myself picturing the future...everyone yelling at someone and I am typing

Geronimo!
    Geronimo!
    Exnay on the out neah

then someone pops on what is crazy Karen doing now
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Oh, no ****, Karen. But once you have federal regulation in place the state’s back off. But when there is NO regulation in place, and aren’t proactive in shaping the inevitable, you get stuck with a state by state mess.

Who’s shaping it now? Brain-dead populists and the banks protecting their loans from MCA-induced defaults.
    THAT is the conundrum. If folks got on the federal reg bandwagon, you eliminate this state by state mess. But it’s not a question anymore about “will” the industry be regulated, but instead when and how — states vs federal. And there isn’t a person on this board that wants un-informed state by state regulation.
    Last edited by Cfairbank; 10-17-2018 at 10:21 AM.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    THAT is the conundrum. If folks got on the federal reg bandwagon, you eliminate this state by state mess. But it’s not a question anymore about “will” the industry be regulated, but instead when and how — states vs federal. And there isn’t a person on this board that wants un-informed state by state regulation.
    There has always been Federal and State regulations and the States want control

if the securities industry as big as it is and the loan industry as big as it is and the insurance industry as big as it is, couldn't get away from State to State regulation

the Mca Industry had ZERO chance of that ever being done...it was and will always be all or nothing

Thats like saying " we want police only on a federal level not state"

ZERO chance....it would be states as individuals first, then Fed

Credit Repair couldnt even get away form state to state regulations

__

And Ive said this before . I got chosen to read the giant compliance manuals each and every time...good thing I have most of them memorized and do not have to read millions of pages again

Good thing I am not 100 plus years old because then Id be saying " back in the horse and carriage days there was no Department of Motor Vehicles" I think it was created in Calif
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-17-2018 at 02:38 PM.