0% Net Rule for Consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    If “you” does mean breakout, that shouldn’t happen, period —> but if it is, ask my team to reset your credentials (per my guidance). But, to be clear, we don’t work (take apps, fund, nor broker)) with Karen so I can’t opine on her systems
    Carl do me a favor like the rest

I can talk about how you threatened me about Regulation 3 years ago..

because I still have it

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Carl do me a favor like the rest

I can talk about how you threatened me about Regulation 3 years ago..

because I still have it
    Karen we wouldn’t take you on as a broker — and I’m sorry that u are still upset about that — despite you trying to push a partnership forward several times (and directly copying our double dipping content on your site verbatim) — the drama wasn’t worth it. Our lack of a relationship has nothing to do with regulation; but yes, I’m in favor of common sense federal regulation so u don’t see all these damaging bills put forward in an increasing number of states. We are getting regulated. Do u want it state by state or consolidated under a single entity (federal)? So many folks have taken a stance against federal regulation, and that lack of consistency is what creates these state issues (which can be much more damaging than federal — imagine having to register in each state under different laws. The industry would be handcuffed).
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

No I was referring to SOS capital

Karen37a
    Karen we wouldn’t take you on as a broker — and I’m sorry that u are still upset about that — despite you trying to push a partnership forward several times (and directly copying our double dipping content on your site verbatim) — the drama wasn’t worth it. Our lack of a relationship has nothing to do with regulation; but yes, I’m in favor of common sense federal regulation so u don’t see all these damaging bills put forward in an increasing number of states. We are getting regulated. Do u want it state by state or consolidated under a single entity (federal)? So many folks have taken a stance against federal regulation, and that lack of consistency is what creates these state issues (which can be much more damaging than federal — imagine having to register in each state under different laws. The industry would be handcuffed).
    Carl I do not care if I do business with you or the other 50 people..you are not funding enough to matter ( I trust certain funders)

Bottom line you made a threat that if I did not stand down from regulation ...everyone will know I have a DUI and you are doing me a favour by telling me

And other things that are way worse..

You also giggle like a little girl that you will make more business and do not care if other people do not

Also the smart box...

I have the messages saved. I do not like people making threats to me.

ALL of them. I gave seminars on double dipping since the year 2000...and bi-weekly payment you act as you invented it

ALSO i gave ou the idea for your dd calculator then you bragged that you got recognition and that I can't prove I gave you the idea
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Carl I do not care if I do business with you or the other 50 people..you are not funding enough to matter ( I trust certain funders)

Bottom line you made a threat that if I did not stand down from regulation ...everyone will know I have a DUI and you are doing me a favour by telling me

And other things that are way worse..

You also giggle like a little girl that you will make more business and do not care if other people do not

Also the smart box...

I have the messages saved. I do not like people making threats to me.

ALL of them. I gave seminars on double dipping since the year 2000...and bi-weekly payment you act as you invented it

ALSO i gave ou the idea for your dd calculator then you bragged that you got recognition and that I can't prove I gave you the idea
    And then you have this. Karen, you’ve been in SMB finance since 2000 and talking about double dipping right after CAN developed the product? Salters was the first person I saw talking about this practice, but my first experience with it was in banking: No smart PE fund is going to pay a multiple on Double Dipping revenue.

And as John said, exactly, this is a waste of energy. Off topic and I’m signing off.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Karen37a
    And then you have this. Karen, you’ve been in SMB finance since 2000 and talking about double dipping right after CAN developed the product? Salters was the first person I saw talking about this practice, but my first experience with it was in banking: No smart PE fund is going to pay a multiple on Double Dipping revenue.

And as John said, exactly, this is a waste of energy. Off topic and I’m signing off.
    Ive been in Venture Capital Since the 80s ( dont try to push me into a fight with Can...they are a good company)

Double diiping or "juice" has been a concept on money on wall st forever
    or VIG with illegal loan sharks

you started a fight withme thinking I am some rookie girl. I am not

AND you threatened me numerous time and I let it go

im off
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

**Karen smashes baseball bat into her own face, rips out a chunk of her hair, then begins spreading ketchup on her arms while screaming DONT THREATEN ME!!!**

We call this “Tuesday”.