0% Net Rule for Consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Michael,
    The reason these do not work out well is ; if the merchant is making 28k a monthLet's just say 30k to make the number round. By the time they pay for the rent, salaries, vendor costs for the food they make, electricity etc etcThey are not left with any moneyif there are 2 partners what is their salary yearly? or monthly and where does it come from?

30k a month...so the partners who own this restaurant make???? 10k a month each? 20k( can't happen)
    5k a month to own a restaurant? ( 10k between the 2) then are they waiting tables themselves? Cooking the food? Advertising? the point is margins

So now this person took out the max offer ( which they most likely did not deserve based on margins) And can't keep up with the payments because they were not making it BEFORE the cash advance.Or its harming their cash flow, that was already depleted ( or suffering ) before anyone gave them any money.

I wouldn't even entertain a conversation with this person on more money let alone a consolidation. And it's not because I am a snob.
    That might be a pending default ( unless they pay down debt and pull revenue up, or fix their margins somehow). I teach my brokers to put those people in their 90-day pipeline ...follow up in 30 days and see if they are still alive ( which is what most consolidation people are going to do)...
    (another reason brokers were coming after me yelling ...yyoouuuuuu areeeeeee nootttttttt theeeeeee unnnderrrr wriiittter...with a pencil, not scissors...then funky stuff makes it to the deal bin and I am saying "I told you its denied, wait 30 days"...Karen has cat piss)
    __
    This is also the real reason why I do not want to talk to anyone who is not making 25k -50k a month? Depending on the industry. The few 10k ones did double their revenue..so then I thought yeah they might make it. Now they Trippled coming back for a renewal.

So anything is possible ( I do not know your merchant and why and what happened)

Add

And some 1st position Funders are not being "stacked" they are being "bailed out" , while calling Isos boiler rooms etc etc. You cant change the Default Ratios of American Business..ive been saying for years they are going under with or without a cash advance they are bad business people...and sometimes the stack prolongs their enivetable death. I learned to get in and out of there( like a bob and a weave) and try to find some of the good ones ( very hard to do) I wouldnt stack
    ( bail out) some 1st position Funders for all the TEA in China...APR Regulation does not cure any of this it makes it worse..This is impossible to each to people, even people in the industry do not understand. Outside Regulators really will not understand nor black box algorithms ( the person writing the code or directing the code has to understand to make that the key points, and they are not a salesperson)

Im going on vacation ( which means sitting outside in paradise ) I will have my laptop only for the deals in play. have fun
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-14-2018 at 11:11 AM.