0% Net Rule for Consolidation - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    another fun day on the forums.... let the screaming match that has nothing to do with the thread begin
    I agree

I am not going to be threatened by people constantly. If you saw the threats ...looked like the other ones

I stayed slient

I have deals to close goodbye
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I agree

I am not going to be threatened by people constantly. If you saw the threats ...looked like the other ones

I stayed slient

I have deals to close goodbye
    2 things I am sure of you have never stayed silent on anything and that you live in the past. Everything is about something someone did or said years ago... Time to move on and let it go
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    2 things I am sure of you have never stayed silent on anything and that you live in the past. Everything is about something someone did or said years ago... Time to move on and let it go
    I agree

but whe someone says " we do not do business with Karen" trying to put me down or degrade me somehow. I am going to say something back

this isn't a one-sided ping pong match

if you want to say why we really do not do business then ill say it...or do not bring it up

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Carl I do not care if I do business with you or the other 50 people..you are not funding enough to matter ( I trust certain funders)

Bottom line you made a threat that if I did not stand down from regulation ...everyone will know I have a DUI and you are doing me a favour by telling me

And other things that are way worse..

You also giggle like a little girl that you will make more business and do not care if other people do not

Also the smart box...

I have the messages saved. I do not like people making threats to me.

ALL of them. I gave seminars on double dipping since the year 2000...and bi-weekly payment you act as you invented it

ALSO i gave ou the idea for your dd calculator then you bragged that you got recognition and that I can't prove I gave you the idea
    And then you have this. Karen, you’ve been in SMB finance since 2000 and talking about double dipping right after CAN developed the product? Salters was the first person I saw talking about this practice, but my first experience with it was in banking: No smart PE fund is going to pay a multiple on Double Dipping revenue.

And as John said, exactly, this is a waste of energy. Off topic and I’m signing off.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    And then you have this. Karen, you’ve been in SMB finance since 2000 and talking about double dipping right after CAN developed the product? Salters was the first person I saw talking about this practice, but my first experience with it was in banking: No smart PE fund is going to pay a multiple on Double Dipping revenue.

And as John said, exactly, this is a waste of energy. Off topic and I’m signing off.
    Ive been in Venture Capital Since the 80s ( dont try to push me into a fight with Can...they are a good company)

Double diiping or "juice" has been a concept on money on wall st forever
    or VIG with illegal loan sharks

you started a fight withme thinking I am some rookie girl. I am not

AND you threatened me numerous time and I let it go

im off
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-16-2018 at 12:23 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

**Karen smashes baseball bat into her own face, rips out a chunk of her hair, then begins spreading ketchup on her arms while screaming DONT THREATEN ME!!!**

We call this “Tuesday”.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Carl Fairbank is like the Musk of alternative lending
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

CHRISTMAS 2018: Karen and Carl locked in a hotel suite Diehard style with the chance to save all of humanity if they could simply last 2 days together and agree on one thing:

DAY1: Carl: Karen, open the blinds and crack a window they can't spy on us.

Karen: Bull shiate dumb arse EDIT I’m off

Carl: The windows are mirrored and nobody can see in...I looked into that.

Karen: That's what they said at Jack Lalanne and Ballys in the '80. Didn't stop the pecker checkers. EDIT see you next week

Carl: Go to your room then if you want darkness. Just keep the door ajar in case something happens.

Karen: No! You will not monitor me. And do you think it is a coincidence that we are in room 1098? They must be next door...I won't be monitored! EDIT …off to vacation

FADE TO YELLOW

Day2: Karen: Hi Sweetie. Can you pass me the USA Today please? EDIT

Carl: Sure. How was your sleep? I think we are going to make it.

Karen: Make it? Make it!! I've made it through everything for almost forty years, this is nothing. What's that knocking sound in my ears? Who's knocking at the door??!! EDIT waving….

Carl: Nobody. Westcoast is guarding it today. I don't hear anything, calm down. Michael I is watching the elevator. Sean and Jared are negotiating as we speak and it's just a matter of time.

Karen: YOU calm down all of you A-paper W2 frat boy rate cutters with all of your fancy APRs and loans with algorithms AI and underwriters. I like West, he's sarcastic. Not like the guy with the truck who failed and can't close UCCs and all of his W2 piker friends who attacked me for 3 years are out of business and I alone fought for and am saving MCA and business lending.. how was i to know that my 5000th post would spring a regulatory tsunami thank god for Anthony.. Marcus owes me 300 bucks.. and Lehman Brothers ....Hurricane EDIT gl….

Carl: Shh, I hear something. Someone's screaming.

Karen: I hear it too. What a hideous noise. Take a look, see who it is. EDIT gl

FADE TO YELLOW (time lapse 3 minutes)

Carl: It was Marcus again. They finally threw him out of here because he thought the hotel rates were artificially high and unfair. Some nerve. By his calculation he was paying a 1.69. He'll be fine in his rented Prius for today. I think we're going to make it.

Karen: EDIT You fought with Wallace.. now…..EDIT

FADE TO BLACK

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

HA! nothing else just that
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    CHRISTMAS 2018: Karen and Carl locked in a hotel suite Diehard style with the chance to save all of humanity if they could simply last 2 days together and agree on one thing:

DAY1: Carl: Karen, open the blinds and crack a window they can't spy on us.

Karen: Bull shiate dumb arse EDIT I’m off

Carl: The windows are mirrored and nobody can see in...I looked into that.

Karen: That's what they said at Jack Lalanne and Ballys in the '80. Didn't stop the pecker checkers. EDIT see you next week

Carl: Go to your room then if you want darkness. Just keep the door ajar in case something happens.

Karen: No! You will not monitor me. And do you think it is a coincidence that we are in room 1098? They must be next door...I won't be monitored! EDIT …off to vacation

FADE TO YELLOW

Day2: Karen: Hi Sweetie. Can you pass me the USA Today please? EDIT

Carl: Sure. How was your sleep? I think we are going to make it.

Karen: Make it? Make it!! I've made it through everything for almost forty years, this is nothing. What's that knocking sound in my ears? Who's knocking at the door??!! EDIT waving….

Carl: Nobody. Westcoast is guarding it today. I don't hear anything, calm down. Michael I is watching the elevator. Sean and Jared are negotiating as we speak and it's just a matter of time.

Karen: YOU calm down all of you A-paper W2 frat boy rate cutters with all of your fancy APRs and loans with algorithms AI and underwriters. I like West, he's sarcastic. Not like the guy with the truck who failed and can't close UCCs and all of his W2 piker friends who attacked me for 3 years are out of business and I alone fought for and am saving MCA and business lending.. how was i to know that my 5000th post would spring a regulatory tsunami thank god for Anthony.. Marcus owes me 300 bucks.. and Lehman Brothers ....Hurricane EDIT gl….

Carl: Shh, I hear something. Someone's screaming.

Karen: I hear it too. What a hideous noise. Take a look, see who it is. EDIT gl

FADE TO YELLOW (time lapse 3 minutes)

Carl: It was Marcus again. They finally threw him out of here because he thought the hotel rates were artificially high and unfair. Some nerve. By his calculation he was paying a 1.69. He'll be fine in his rented Prius for today. I think we're going to make it.

Karen: EDIT You fought with Wallace.. now…..EDIT

FADE TO BLACK

Right here is the meltdown right before they quit or go bankrupt

you forgot the music hdf .... " da da da another one bites the dust"