ISO Partner Agreement
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 5599

ISO Partner Agreement

If you are technically not an ISO, only an independent who gets good leads can you enter into an ISO partnership agreement? Is there a different type of agreement for that?

Karen37a
    There are different types of agreements and clauses in them you have to watch out for. Depending on your ability and participation in the deals the agreements vary

In essence, the "funder" technically owns all the right to the deals and merchants and some can be terminated at will or for not meeting a quota.

This is where the Super Iso comes in...we do not get terminated easily lol and we fight to hold onto our deals and not get stacked or defaulted on etc

Add ...late 80s market crash 30 million book of business is in a firm went under...we scattered and splintered, saved the book and the clients money .. pulled into other firms an so the boiler room movies begin

Everyone is an offshoot of those original rooms
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-03-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 5599

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    There are different types of agreements and clauses in them you have to watch out for. Depending on your ability and participation in the deals the agreements vary

In essence, the "funder" technically owns all the right to the deals and merchants and some can be terminated at will or for not meeting a quota.

This is where the Super Iso comes in...we do not get terminated easily lol and we fight to hold onto our deals and not get stacked or defaulted on etc

Add ...late 80s market crash 30 million book of business is in a firm went under...we scattered and splintered, saved the book and the clients money .. pulled into other firms an so the boiler room movies begin

Everyone is an offshoot of those original rooms
    Can you fill out a W9 if you are not in business?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

Anyone can fill out a w-9. It simply means you are acting as an independent contractor.
    If the contractee (?) pays you more than $600 a year, they use the w-9 to file a 1099-Misc
    to report the income you earned.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

I Dont seek to do this for MCA Shops really....

But for specific kind of groups (SBA HOUSES / Merchant services / Business VOIP-Phone service providers) i offer what i call the "Couch Potato Program" (CPP) were i have someone do all the work and for nothing more then the lead.... we pay a real handsome commission.

Email in subject couch potato for more info
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    Anyone can fill out a w-9. It simply means you are acting as an independent contractor.
    If the contractee (?) pays you more than $600 a year, they use the w-9 to file a 1099-Misc
    to report the income you earned.
    this is correct

__

I only take serious referrals from people (accountants, mortgage bankers, some couch potato people) otherwise it winds up being a headache... I have to train on qualifications etc...then they are worrying that their taco stand who makes 3k a month with 15 nsfs was stolen from them

( I don't get yelled at by ex-brokers because i still pay then 1 -2 points after they quit on renewals....as long as I didn't terminate)

never had to terminate 1099 before. until this industry with other people corrupting them to backdoor me for a point or stack when I said wait 3 weeks for a renewal
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-03-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226388

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSweetJuice View Post
    If you are technically not an ISO, only an independent who gets good leads can you enter into an ISO partnership agreement? Is there a different type of agreement for that?
    What do you mean "if" and what does "getting good leads" mean?

Do you want to be paid per lead generated, who cares how much or if they fund them? That's called lead gen, and to get paid you'll either need a business bank account and send real invoices with receipts (for taxes) or be a W9, and you can be an LLC or a sole prop (MCAs fund sole props all day long, so don't tell them they're not legit businesses).

Are you looking for a profit-share model? In which case, you're just a broker/opener, working for whoever will give you the best profit-shares, there are many people here who work as broker-to-broker. To get paid you'd need a W9. You're not shopping your files to direct funders, so you're not the ISO and won't submit the file, but if you're getting apps and bank statements, that's a more advanced part. To sign an ISO agreement is simple, but you may not want to focus on that part just yet.

The thing I love the most about this industry is that there's so much flexibility where to fit in and how to get paid... from the lead gen people to the large syndicate, there's so much room to make money.

I'm questioning your assumption about being an ISO. The question is not "am I an ISO," rather the question is, "What do I want to get paid for?"

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    What do you mean "if" and what does "getting good leads" mean?

Do you want to be paid per lead generated, who cares how much or if they fund them? That's called lead gen, and to get paid you'll either need a business bank account and send real invoices with receipts (for taxes) or be a W9, and you can be an LLC or a sole prop (MCAs fund sole props all day long, so don't tell them they're not legit businesses).

Are you looking for a profit-share model? In which case, you're just a broker/opener, working for whoever will give you the best profit-shares, there are many people here who work as broker-to-broker. To get paid you'd need a W9. You're not shopping your files to direct funders, so you're not the ISO and won't submit the file, but if you're getting apps and bank statements, that's a more advanced part. To sign an ISO agreement is simple, but you may not want to focus on that part just yet.

The thing I love the most about this industry is that there's so much flexibility where to fit in and how to get paid... from the lead gen people to the large syndicate, there's so much room to make money.

I'm questioning your assumption about being an ISO. The question is not "am I an ISO," rather the question is, "What do I want to get paid for?"
    There are people like I just explained that are accountants or Bankers or anyone who has access to b2 b who have a solid leads. They are not a led gen room sending "ify" people over. Its someone serious about money but they pass a number and do not want to collect dosc etc, they just step out of it.

2 different types of referrals

** this is why people need to hook onto a super iso who understands the 1099 business model , you can pm me or call

Everyone who has been fighting me on the w/2 model is not a good iso or funder to send the deal to...thats about 90% of the people who argued with me on the subject
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-03-2018 at 03:08 PM.