Commission on $100,000 Deal Not Paid!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 10

Commission on $100,000 Deal Not Paid!!

Need some advice guys...

A few weeks ago I had my first $100,000.00 deal fund - a convenience store/car wash.

I was quoted a 7 point commission on the deal. After about 10 days of back and forth
    with the merchant, I bought it down to 4 points to close the deal.

The deal closed on a Monday, funded, and I was told the lender paid commissions on Fridays,
    and I would get funds the following Tuesday.

The next week Tuesday comes and goes and no commission. I follow up and am told that
    they did the deal at 0 points to solidify our relationship with the hope of future business,
    and that the lender shorted the commission and only paid them 2.5 points.

Why I had to contact them to learn this, instead of them coming to me, I'm not sure...

They told me not to worry, this had happened before and they fixed it right away. Told me
    they expect to get funds that Friday, and I would have them the next week.

During this period, I went direct and got set up as an ISO direct with the lender.

So I debated for a couple days and then decided to reach out to the lender and explain to them
    what I had been told, leaving the ISO anonymous. Lender CEO told me they have never paid a
    commission late. It was an awkward conversation because he didn't want to know who the ISO was
    and I didn't really want to tell him. So we just left it at that they have never paid a commission
    late.

Now 2 more weeks have gone by and we still haven't received the other $1,500 we are owed.

Of course we quit sending deals to the ISO and just go direct to the lender.

But we would also like to be paid without resorting to posting negative comments about
    the ISO to warn others so this doesn't happen to them too.

Has anyone else ever had a situation like this, and what did you do to get it resolved?
    Last edited by tyhall; 10-02-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 117586 ridextreme's Avatar

When you co-boker a deal, or start sending it out to third parties, these are the things that can happen. Submit direct to reputable funding sources instead. Sounds like you got scammed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Wow this was your first mistake.

During this period, I went direct and got set up as an ISO direct with the lender.

Should of had that done prior to submitting the deal or allowing anyone to submit on your behalf.

What funder did this happen with?

Quote Originally Posted by tyhall View Post
    Need some advice guys...

A few weeks ago I had my first $100,000.00 deal fund - a convenience store/car wash.

I was quoted a 7 point commission on the deal. After about 10 days of back and forth
    with the merchant, I bought it down to 4 points to close the deal.

The deal closed on a Monday, funded, and I was told the lender paid commissions on Fridays,
    and I would get funds the following Tuesday.

The next week Tuesday comes and goes and no commission. I follow up and am told that
    they did the deal at 0 points to solidify our relationship with the hope of future business,
    and that the lender shorted the commission and only paid them 2.5 points.

Why I had to contact them to learn this, instead of them coming to me, I'm not sure...

They told me not to worry, this had happened before and they fixed it right away. Told me
    they expect to get funds that Friday, and I would have them the next week.

So I debated for a couple days and then decided to reach out to the lender and explain to them
    what I had been told, leaving the ISO anonymous. Lender CEO told me they have never paid a
    commission late. It was an awkward conversation because he didn't want to know who the ISO was
    and I didn't really want to tell him. So we just left it at that they have never paid a commission
    late.

Now 2 more weeks have gone by and we still haven't received the other $1,500 we are owed.

Of course we quit sending deals to the ISO and just go direct to the lender.

But we would also like to be paid without resorting to posting negative comments about
    the ISO to warn others so this doesn't happen to them too.

Has anyone else ever had a situation like this, and what did you do to get it resolved?

Ty Hall
    Momentum Capital Group, LLC
    4737 N Ocean Dr #120
    Ft Lauderdale, FL 33308
    www.capitalformybusiness.com
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Who is the broker that owes you commission?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Who is the broker that owes you commission?
    Yes spill it...or spill it on the Funder or white label

( you are very calm...I hope you are not just trying to trash brokers and isos or the concept ot super iso)

And I am tired of being Kavanagh while Diane Feinstein liberal and those other nutbars come after me

( there is a book on how to trash the reputation of someone then demolish them...Hillary Clinton swears by it and I have the book)

west coast you use this strategy as you are calling me Trump-like...hope you didn't think I cant see the move like a chess game lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-01-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

who is the broker that screwed you? odds are that money is long gone you will never see it.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    who is the broker that screwed you? odds are that money is long gone you will never see it.

there is no proof , he is too calm about it...so I am thinking its just a smear story

so I look him up to see if my gut instinct was right?

And here ie the loan modification company aka Debt relief he owns

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/lauderdale...-0633-90128099

So he can now say who is the person who did this to him...and does he do debt relif on mca as well at mortgages and loans

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

That money is gone. Good chunk went to *****s and coke.

Karen37a
    Don't worry about it , he is debt relief, he might recommend a forced default and get his commission that way

( you think you are playing around with simpletons sometimes, you are not...maybe its a set up to justify the default that's about to happen)

There is a reason I do not get defaulted on ...i know the back end like an idiot savant fortune teller...they need to move to Costa Rica to get away from me if i want that money back

"karen had a dui" blah blah blah
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-01-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    there is no proof , he is too calm about it...so I am thinking its just a smear story

so I look him up to see if my gut instinct was right?

And here ie the loan modification company aka Debt relief he owns

https://www.bbb.org/us/fl/lauderdale...-0633-90128099

So he can now say who is the person who did this to him...and does he do debt relif on mca as well at mortgages and loans
    Plot Twist

is that not where its supposed to go?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

so you learned of a new resource to send deals but got stiffed $4K on a $100K deal since they upsold it 2.5 points but yet the upsell was zero to build a relationship with you, but yet you are owed $1500? sounds like a cluster, next....

Karen37a
    I am amazed that most people can never connect the dots

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

You did it to yourself and if you don't want to out the person/company that did it to you - you're just as wrong. The whole situation sounds wrong. How did it close at ZERO to solidify the relationship lol?!? that's the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard.

your website is unsecure btw - It picked up who I was right away which is not cool - The statement below.... not true anymore. The last one... really? Who really retains 75% of their renewals lol

*For businesses organized as a limited liability company or corporation, we do not perform a hard credit pull at any point in our process, which means your credit score will not be impacted. For businesses organized as sole proprietors or general partnerships, we will only perform a hard credit pull after you receive and accept your offer.

*Applying will not affect your credit score.

*more than 75% of our qualified clients renew their accounts with us. We understand the financing needs of businesses
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    You did it to yourself and if you don't want to out the person/company that did it to you - you're just as wrong. The whole situation sounds wrong. How did it close at ZERO to solidify the relationship lol?!? that's the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard.
    Because its a stupid lie...the question is why? He owns a DEBT RELIEF COMPANY LOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Debt Free, LLC - Debt free of... How does one sign up directly with a direct funder and be directly linked to debt relief.

It's like calling the cops on your drug dealer.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    Debt Free, LLC - Debt free of... How does one sign up directly with a direct funder and be directly linked to debt relief.

It's like calling the cops on your drug dealer.

Ok I nominate that comment for the year-end best DF lines lol

i have been asking myself that since I read it. "Yes lets not pay you any commission on a deal you sent us to make our relationship stronger"...like whhhaaaatttt