I'm a new ISO, need help with top lenders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm a new ISO, need help with top lenders

Hi,
    I am actually new in this industry and looking to work as an ISO, already registered with OnDeck, SmartFunding, YellowStone. What are the other best lenders I should sign up with?

How about Velocity?

Thanks
    Gary
    Eagle Business Loans

Hi Gary,

I would love to talk to you about RDM Capital Funding's ISO program. Give me a call when you have a chance.
    Michael Candia
    Director of Business Development
    RDM Capital Funding
    www.rdmcapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

What you need to learn is each funder has a specific niche. Hence, look into all the Funders and soak in the uw guidelines and programs and industries they fund. This way you will have a home for each file that has potential for funding.

Most Funders look at:

SIC (industry type)
    Years in Business
    Monthly Deposits
    Beginning Balance and Ending Balance
    Daily Ledger
    Merchant Credit Profile

Quote Originally Posted by ebl View Post
    Hi,
    I am actually new in this industry and looking to work as an ISO, already registered with OnDeck, SmartFunding, YellowStone. What are the other best lenders I should sign up with?

How about Velocity?

Thanks
    Gary
    Eagle Business Loans
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Karen37a
    What you need to do is go work for a local Iso as I have been saying from the day I got on the DF and learn the business because you have ZERO chance of making it in the industry

many a more experienced person has gone out in multiple body bags

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

You should look at everyone and learn their niches

Not all clients are created equal, the funders aren't either, you play more a match maker role
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com
    Tel: 516-231-5595 | Fax: 516-231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com

Karen37a
    I can just put him on a list of people who spent money on bad leads in the future and was backdoored with the one sale they had after sending in multiple deals of business who wanted "consolidations" right before bankrtupsy or vegas trip.

People need to stop being greedy and trying to get the full % on deals. It doesn't work that way in Financial Services.

And you are not getting paid 50k -100k as a w/2 salary( go to the dmv for a job), you need to pay me for training you or someone else

** or their payment is you splitting the deal with them a varying % depending on your experience and participation

( and i do not want brokers from the df )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-27-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    What you need to do is go work for a local Iso as I have been saying from the day I got on the DF and learn the business because you have ZERO chance of making it in the industry

many a more experienced person has gone out in multiple body bags
    100%. Learn the ropes on a sales floor, learn to fail, learn to succeed. Then do it again.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by rdgllc View Post
    100%. Learn the ropes on a sales floor, learn to fail, learn to succeed. Then do it again.
    I agree

or weekly virtual training ...someone has to give the training

Because most brokers are not loyal and will backdoor you for 1 point this is an impossibility for most

I can just put him on a list of people who spent money on bad leads in the future and was backdoored with the one sale they had after sending in multiple deals of business who wanted "consolidations" right before bankrtupsy or vegas trip.

People need to stop being greedy and trying to get the full % on deals. It doesn't work that way in Financial Services.

And you are not getting paid 50k -100k as a w/2 salary( go to the dmv for a job), you need to pay me for training you or someone else

** or their payment is you splitting the deal with them a varying % depending on your experience and participation

Thanks a lot for your very helpful guidelines. But I have been in MCA Sales for last 11 years. I am not worried about sales but looking to know the best lenders I should work with.

Karen37a
    Thanks a lot for your very helpful guidelines. But I have been in MCA Sales for last 11 years. I am not worried about sales but looking to know the best lenders I should work with.
    If you were in mca sales for 11 years and do not know the answers something is wrong with you. You should also know that con artists will approach you along with good people.

And I can smell BS from millles away virtually like a live algorithm robot. ( just takes one word and I can catch someone in a lie) And I will be ignoring you going forwards. Gl to you
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-27-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

Hi,
    I am actually new in this industry and looking to work as an ISO...
    Huh?
    Last edited by rdgllc; 09-27-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by rdgllc View Post
    Huh?
    they always lie when they think they will lose a point, its greed and cant be conquered

That one move would tank his career with me and I don't let on sometimes that I caught it.

Karen37a
    Cue Marcus....he can prop your spirits up and recruit my leftovers as usual ...then they default on him

OH- Hey Ms. Positivity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Would love to get you on board with Mantis. Most of the largest funding houses (in and out of MCA) in the country work with us daily for over half a decade, They seem to send us the A-Minus to the Zzzz Files. we come out very strong on the large large files that have issues that the Super A paper houses pass-on for either newly in business / judgments / tax issues/ credit issues / high Nsf's / restricted SIC Codes.

We fund dozens of files A DAY that were declined by other funding houses prior to Mantis funding the deal.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fdecelle View Post
    OH- Hey Ms. Positivity.
    Trying....I slapped a merchant this morning looking to take 100k and default..i wish there was a list but some people would put good people on it to block competition

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Would love to get you on board with Mantis. Most of the largest funding houses (in and out of MCA) in the country work with us daily for over half a decade, They seem to send us the A-Minus to the Zzzz Files. we come out very strong on the large large files that have issues that the Super A paper houses pass-on for either newly in business / judgments / tax issues/ credit issues / high Nsf's / restricted SIC Codes.

We fund dozens of files A DAY that were declined by other funding houses prior to Mantis funding the deal.
    There he is ...i still love you Marcus...dont use my zzz line lol

Karen37a
    Ps some merchant just went around me to fund...to Anthony Yellowstone

( thats the second time it happened to me and caught not by me)

they are paying me...gotta love this business

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Hi,

How about Velocity?

Thanks
    Gary
    Eagle Business Loans

In the Beginning there def is a benefit of working with some larger broker shops. PM me if you want recomendations - or you can use us - (even though myself personally is getting away from ISO deals (in house deals just pay so much more money - its a time vs reward thing, working deals from the floor just makes more sense that ISO deals - for me anyway)

Until you have a system. 100 different lenders. a way to review their criteria, obviousy you will have your goto shops, but on those tricky files having a network of 100+ lenders is def a plus. We have a "Bible) here. 100 Lender Guidlines and requirments - a huge binder. On those hard to place deals, the really hard ones, we just comb through - Find a home.

ORGANIZATION is KEY - Tech is KEY - If you can leverage a larger well established ISO - do that, build a relationship, im sure once you build up one you can take advantage of everything they have to offer, CRM, Dialer, KNOWLEDGE.

But here is a list:
    1st - 2nd Positions
    OnDeck
    IOU
    Breakout
    Rapid
    Quarterspot
    Snap
    Principis
    Gibraltar/Wellen
    CAN
    Vital
    TBB

2nd - 3rd Position
    Pearl
    Legend
    Forward
    Everest
    SOS (Solid 2nd's - DOnt like their 1st Offers - Always get Beat out by lenders above)
    Quicksilver
    Fundworks
    Premier
    In Advance
    Fundkite

4th- 6th
    YS
    TVT
    WCM
    24 Cap
    Mantis
    ACE
    Cooper

Great with Split Deals
    Simply MCA - I like how they operate instead of letting processing delay funding they will just ACH until you get split set up

Last Stop before killing a Deal
    Main Street
    LCF - (Solid choice for ALL Position deals if there are any issues)
    Midnight (Rarely send here - Just use their Default program from time to time - Their regular offers just are not competitive)

Alternative to MCA Programs:
    LoanMe
    Bluevine
    Fundbox
    LendingClub

Reverse Consolidations
    Par Funding
    Fundrite
    Premier
    Arcarius
    ML Factors
    Fundkite

True Consolidations
    Fundsofast
    Last edited by ryan $; 09-27-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    In the Beginning there def is a benefit of working with some larger broker shops. PM me if you want recomendations - or you can use us - (even though myself personally is getting away from ISO deals (in house deals just pay so much more money - its a time vs reward thing, working deals from the floor just makes more sense that ISO deals - for me anyway)

Until you have a system. 100 different lenders. a way to review their criteria, obviousy you will have your goto shops, but on those tricky files having a network of 100+ lenders is def a plus. We have a "Bible) here. 100 Lender Guidlines and requirments - a huge binder. On those hard to place deals, the really hard ones, we just comb through - Find a home.

ORGANIZATION is KEY - Tech is KEY - If you can leverage a larger well established ISO - do that, build a relationship, im sure once you build up one you can take advantage of everything they have to offer, CRM, Dialer, KNOWLEDGE.

But here is a list:
    1st - 2nd Positions
    OnDeck
    IOU
    Breakout
    Rapid
    Quarterspot
    Snap
    Principis
    Gibraltar/Wellen
    CAN
    Vital
    TBB

2nd - 3rd Position
    Pearl
    Legend
    Forward
    Everest
    SOS (Solid 2nd's - DOnt like their 1st Offers - Always get Beat out by lenders above)
    Quicksilver
    Fundworks
    Premier
    In Advance
    Fundkite

4th- 6th
    YS
    TVT
    WCM
    24 Cap
    Mantis
    ACE

Great with Split Deals
    Simply MCA - I like how they operate instead of letting processing delay funding they will just ACH until you get split set up

Main Street
    Midnight (Rarely send here - Just use their Default program from time to time - Their regular offers just are not competitive)
    Great List Ryan

Glad you are doing well, I know you stopped working for one company recently, and are with another? glad to see you are still plowing forwards and making money.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Great List Ryan

Glad you are doing well, I know you stopped working for one company recently, and are with another? glad to see you are still plowing forwards and making money.
    Ive been all over the place. At one point I had 50% Ownership of the Entity that is now Uplyft Captal (I still kick myself for walking away from that) but hey it is what it is, life is life.

I like where I am now.... and look forward to growing and killing it like I always do.

But here is a list:
    1st - 2nd Positions
    OnDeck
    IOU
    Breakout
    Rapid
    Quarterspot
    Snap
    Principis
    Gibraltar/Wellen
    CAN
    Vital
    TBB

2nd - 3rd Position
    Pearl
    Legend
    Forward
    Everest
    Quicksilver
    Fundworks
    Premier
    In Advance
    Fundkite

4th- 6th
    YS
    TVT
    WCM
    24 Cap
    Mantis
    ACE
    Cooper

Great with Split Deals

Main Street

Alternative to MCA Programs:
    LoanMe
    Bluevine
    Fundbox
    LendingClub

Reverse Consolidations
    Par Funding
    Fundrite
    Premier
    Arcarius
    ML Factors
    Fundkite

True Consolidations
    Fundsofast
    Great Great Help Ryan,
    This is exactly what I was looking for ...
    Gary M.
    Eagle Business Loans
    gary@eaglebusinessloans.com

Karen37a
    Ive been all over the place. At one point I had 50% Ownership of the Entity that is now Uplyft Captal (I still kick myself for walking away from that) but hey it is what it is, life is life.

I like where I am now.... and look forward to growing and killing it like I always do.
    I know you will

In that bet that I placed with someone ...1 million to the winners ... and I get to pick 10 people from the DF and make a team

I would choose you as one

Obviously, they wouldn't take the bet

And you didn't even list Uplyft. Bad Blood?

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Hi,

How about Velocity?

Thanks
    Gary
    Eagle Business Loans
    Hi Gary,

If you come across companies seeking an ABL or factoring facility, you should give me a call. www.seacoastbf.com kevin.henry@seacoastbf.com
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley