We are finally set up for direct lending
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

We are finally set up for direct lending

After years of brokering deals out I am finally set up to lend directly. If you would like to take a look at an ISO agreement and funding guidelines please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Sincerely,

Francis D. Decelle
    President
    Terrapin Financial Services, Inc
    917-797-9710
    main@terrapinfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

too many new names with no background or historical data. you will have significant challenges getting deals over the established players in this space. i would advise hiring business development folks, and also, pay to play advertising vs posting for free on DF. Also, there is no mention on what you can offer outside everyone else to entice a call or email to your company. building a brand/ business takes money and time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

Want to be funder? First acquire backing/capital/etc. Second set up a syndication deal so you can offer 8-10+points
    third get true white label.

Tada....you're a funder.

[No Offense intended. Just sayin}
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    too many new names with no background or historical data. you will have significant challenges getting deals over the established players in this space. i would advise hiring business development folks, and also, pay to play advertising vs posting for free on DF. Also, there is no mention on what you can offer outside everyone else to entice a call or email to your company. building a brand/ business takes money and time.
    I appreciate the advice sport - you've been a member here for about 15 minutes. Take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    Want to be funder? First acquire backing/capital/etc. Second set up a syndication deal so you can offer 8-10+points
    third get true white label.

Tada....you're a funder.

[No Offense intended. Just sayin}
    I REALLY appreciate the advice - you similar to the other guy responding have been a member here for about 9 minutes. But again - I appreciate the advice.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by fdecelle View Post
    I appreciate the advice sport - you've been a member here for about 15 minutes. Take it easy.
    You’ve been a “funder” how many minutes?

Karen37a
    I REALLY appreciate the advice - you similar to the other guy responding have been a member here for about 9 minutes. But again - I appreciate the advice.
    I have legitimate questions

How long have you been in business, where are you getting your capital from , whats the allocation internally and to the outside isos monthly.Do you have an inside sales force and what is your niche or wheelhouse

I understand your anomosity at possibly being called out. Being a member here for "9 minutes" has no bearing on my time in the industry. But your
    weakness is duly noted.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    I understand your anomosity at possibly being called out. Being a member here for "9 minutes" has no bearing on my time in the industry. But your
    weakness is duly noted.
    I've said that I feel like this is how my introduction meetings are with some companies ( not that I know what this company is doing or not doing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugTwbS24ZAQ

"I will only tell you one time...dont fk me tony"

Thanks Karen, I have been doing this for approx 5 years, but lending directly I just got started about 2 months ago with my partner and am only just posting here now to simply see if I could drum up some business as it has been a slow month and I have heard that across the board not just myself. The capital comes from me and my partner directly. Allocation is about 40/60 internal/ISO's, and I have a small sales team 5 of us total including myself. Wheelhouse/niche is certainly restaurants, but we have a mixed bag at this point. Thank you for the legitimacy of your questions, Karen.

Lol

Karen37a
    Thanks Karen, I have been doing this for approx 5 years, but lending directly I just got started about 2 months ago with my partner and am only just posting here now to simply see if I could drum up some business as it has been a slow month and I have heard that across the board not just myself. The capital comes from me and my partner directly. Allocation is about 40/60 internal/ISO's, and I have a small sales team 5 of us total including myself. Wheelhouse/niche is certainly restaurants, but we have a mixed bag at this point. Thank you for the legitimacy of your questions, Karen.
    Its hard for peope to trust new people because people either turn into a Direct funder for a few reasoons. One being they really have capital to allocate for funding, the other is they cant get merchants to send them deals so they try to get other isos to do the work for them and either clip a few points or backdoor them.

I am the non-trusting kind after too many years in the business but I hope you are legitimate and wish you well

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Its hard for peope to trust new people because people either turn into a Direct funder for a few reasoons. One being they really have capital to allocate for funding, the other is they cant get merchants to send them deals so they try to get other isos to do the work for them and either clip a few points or backdoor them.

I am the non-trusting kind after too many years in the business but I hope you are legitimate and wish you well
    Oh believe me Karen, I know the ins and outs so I can understand the pessimism totally. I wish you the best. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

Your website seems to be not working, go figya

Karen37a
    Oh believe me Karen, I know the ins and outs so I can understand the pessimism totally. I wish you the best. Thank you.
    Skepticism not pessimism...I am an optimist, I did say that I hope you are real

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Less time attacking people’s credibility for short period on Daily Funder and more time making sure website and corporate identity aren’t nonexistent.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcashark View Post
    Your website seems to be not working, go figya
    guess he didn't learn much from being on the DF...now he has to make a new company name LOL

I do think its a supernatural thing protecting the good people

like you can see right thru the snakes of Medusa as they are talking to you

__

I am a Direct funder send me your deals, I do consolidations and pay 20 pts

Medusa.jpg
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-26-2018 at 03:13 PM.

I don't think he realized in the video, I wasn't Tony.

Wow - I appreciate all the feedback guys.

Karen37a
    Wow - I appreciate all the feedback guys.
    More feedback

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...o-Cash-Advance

And I am off..have fun

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Congrats-
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    Also, there is no mention on what you can offer outside everyone else to entice a call or email to your company.
    You skipped this part. Also, as mentioned above, your website is not working.