Tiger Funding?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Tiger Funding?

Anyone know these guys? Just lost a deal to them. Merchant has a restaurant and they do $25k in gross deposits a month. He deposits no cash.
    Tiger had him sign paperwork for $45k with an option to get him another $25k in two months.

How are they doing that?
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

inside sales for Knight! Partner up with a real lender and you'll never lose another deal again!

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    inside sales for Knight! Partner up with a real lender and you'll never lose another deal again!
    really? lender does 2x a guys bank statements gross sales, that constitutes a real lender?
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    really? lender does 2x a guys bank statements gross sales, that constitutes a real lender?
    Most likely a repeat client that they have a past funding history with

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Tiger? So now funder's are creating alias company names to call on deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    That's not anything new. there are side companies, iso buyouts, and partnerships to retail out deals.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Anyone know these guys? Just lost a deal to them. Merchant has a restaurant and they do $25k in gross deposits a month. He deposits no cash.
    Tiger had him sign paperwork for $45k with an option to get him another $25k in two months.

How are they doing that?
    did they make him sign a COJ? that will tell you who's the real lender if they are just white labeling or going through

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    did they make him sign a COJ? that will tell you who's the real lender if they are just white labeling or going through
    Yeah Tiger is Knights ISO shop, they dont fund deals unless its through knight or white labeled.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I’ve had knight fund a merchant $250,000 with virtually no deposits for past month. I love Knight.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I’ve had knight fund a merchant $250,000 with virtually no deposits for past month. I love Knight.
    hmm what are you buying me as a gift

I am going to have 2 big sales of 200k each D paper I will be heading towards Anthony Yellowstone...i have to start being nice right about now docs in

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    hmm what are you buying me as a gift

I am going to have 2 big sales of 200k each D paper I will be heading towards Anthony Yellowstone...i have to start being nice right about now docs in
    You're funding 2 200's with Knight or Yellowstone?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jandmretail View Post
    You're funding 2 200's with Knight or Yellowstone?
    I didn't do it yet ...and I shouldn't have said anything because I am jinxing myself. When I am crying next week its because you do not touchdown dance before the end zone

one should 99% go thru the other 75% and if it drops to 150 and i wait ill be fine ...Yellowstone

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    indeed they once funded my merchant 250k no financials only tax returns...granted I caught them on the right day last day of the month and they were trying to push out as much as possible but they still did it

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    Not necessarily, most lenders have an internal / external direct marketing sales side; ODC, Rapid and National do. You think brokers are the only source of deals to lenders?! Smart lenders do have multiple marketing channels.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quarterspot does 2x monthly deposits on offers.

Is this a 1st position offer young funding snapper?

Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Not necessarily, most lenders have an internal / external direct marketing sales side; ODC, Rapid and National do. You think brokers are the only source of deals to lenders?! Smart lenders do have multiple marketing channels.
    And the real brokers and isos are also searching out different marketing channels, referrals from accountants, mortgage brokers, bankers ( anyone including an uber driver) on top of recruiting new brokers and isos and teaching them face to face and selling over the phone while doing personal sales while creating an American lead generation "company" room

So we are all in essence, going after the same merchants/ clients so you cant sign on with everyone...some renewals will be taken away from big lenders and understand sometimes we lose sales ethically.

You have to choose your poison

Most isos are not the simpletons some made us out to be. Some made it easy to choose. ( when you really think about it, some Isos are .not claiming to be Direct Funders when they can...not white labeling, thats not their mrketing strategy, Which is why it is so offensive when white lables keep trying to con you to sign on with them. Or a Funder who does 500k a month brokers out the rest. God forbid you gave them a chance after them hounding you and they do not pay you)

add* And most importantly. The small to midsize business advance/loan market is a finite market it is not unlimited, with x amount of business going under yearly or sold and x amount created. Takes a while ( or never) for people to realize Business have a shelf life, with or without a cash advance. It's not like a personal loan where you are born 18 get a loan and die age 60-80..longer shelf life. The concept of "Stackers" didn't take them under
    . They choose to stack themselves for whatever reason and those types of merchants will do anything or say almost anything to get money...including sending in fake bank statements. ( which everyone knows that's why they do decision logic or verify the actual deposits) So again. you do not trust your client base but then wonder why they are defaulting on you

“Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.” – Sun Tzu
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-26-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

[QUOTE=Karen37a "And the real brokers and isos are also searching out different marketing channels, referrals from accountants, mortgage brokers, bankers ( anyone including an uber driver)"

Critical for developing a strong organic local market. Having ancillary product offering or services also to bring merchants in house to become trusted advisors before they need funding.

If you have a local presence, can offer less expensive products that higher conversion rates, the merchants are now your clients. If they need money now, great - if they don't you are most likely their source when they. And in many cases, just knowing that they can come to your office, even if they don't, builds up loyalty.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.