Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
Ps

Is this the same company that defaulted in the millions with the company in Florida that had the SEc and FBI take over?

And this is still on their website?

https://www.biz2credit.com/knowledge...eliance-motors

Reliance Motors, LLC
Reliance Motors, which buys cars from auctions, makes money by reselling the cars to local dealers. Despite successfully operating for more than four years, the company still encountered trouble getting a loan.

Ismail, an Indian immigrant, applied for financing at a handful of banks and was turned off by the time-consuming application process and the struggles of getting approved for a loan. That is, until he found Biz2Credit through a TV ad.

"Biz2Credit made the loan application process easy for us," explained Ismail, who received funding for a $1.4 million loan from (financing institute) through Biz2Credit within three days. "Our case manager, Kamal Minhas, was very knowledgeable and helpful through the entire process."
The funding was to supplement the company's cash flow and purchase inventory.
Biz2Credit always delivers on their promise of arranging a loan for us in a timely
manner -- Anwar Ismail, owner of Reliance Motors, LLC
Ismail is one of many repeat clients at Biz2Credit.

"They are truly a blessing," suggested Ismail. "Biz2Credit always delivers on their promise of arranging a loan for us in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them for any small business owners looking for funding."
__

Add ...Not to burst anyones bubble but my guess is the # 1 UCC on that deal is most likely the investors in the fraud on the 1st West Capital aka 1st Global Capital...IRS steps in second or vice versa but I doubt it

___
That's rich. A defaulted merchant, stacked through the roof is their success story. Somebody let the website admin know to scrub Reliance from the site.