CA Disclosure Rules are Here-

Karen37a
    Did he sign it? I cant click your post

Did they amend it in any way?

Karen37a
    And I told people to NOT play around with Regulators

https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/ft...-fintech-51150

The FTC is coming for you now.

seriously you make my blood boil...how dare some of you think you know more than me

why? Because I was nice to people and didn't come on here being all big bold brash and lie " I am a Direct Lender"

Hire hookers and take team pictures...this is my company yeahh

__

Why would I be so against it...fighting off teams of non-producers who think Regulation will help them make sales when they won't PICK UP THE PHONE

And the c/d paper will be the last ones standing as i predicted

add. PEOPLE WERE CONNED INTO BELIEVING THE BS

The bigget mca funder is a blip on the radar compared to banks and wall st

add**

According to Politico, Mr. Smith said that FTC was particularly interested in online lending, with an emphasis on small-business lending. Mr. Smith is also reported to have identified lead generation in the context of online lending as a key area of interest for the FTC.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Karen37a
    SB-1235 Commercial financing: disclosures.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...01720180SB1235

6) The total cost of the financing expressed as an annualized rate.

That is the actual bill. The Gov has it on his desk and has not yet approved it. He has until the end of the month

When you read it it has 2 passages for each section so it looks like the final decision on how the disclosures will be made has not been decided yet ( I can't tell)

If you are against this bill or the APR formula you can call to voice your opposition they are taking votes from people or tallying them

It might only be from Calif people they might ask for a zip code

You can call and say

A )I oppose this bill in its entirety

B) Or I oppose this bill if it will use the APR as a method of disclosure on factoring or alternative loans

C) I am for this bill as stands ( which i do not think the decision was completely made yet)

Governor Edmund G. Brown
    c/o State Capitol, Suite 1173
    Sacramento, CA 95814

Phone: (916) 445-2841

push 1 for English then 6

I am against it...or if I had to , disclosures without apr or any cost comparison

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Karen this may apply to you ....i think it was Churchill who the press was very negative with him and they said to stand up against them and he replied never argue with people that buy ink by the barrels
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Karen this may apply to you ....i think it was Churchill who the press was very negative with him and they said to stand up against them and he replied never argue with people that buy ink by the barrels
    This may also apply to Karen. It was Lady Astor who had a combative relationship Churchill, and supposedly once said to Winston, “if I was your wife, I would POISON YOUR TEA!” to which Churchill replied, “And if you were my wife, I WOULD DRINK IT”
    If I were married to Karen, I’d drink the ****ing tea.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This may also apply to Karen. It was Lady Astor who had a combative relationship Churchill, and supposedly once said to Winston, “if I was your wife, I would POISON YOUR TEA!” to which Churchill replied, “And if you were my wife, I WOULD DRINK IT”
    APR = interest

it ist interest

And it is illegal to even infer that it is interest thats why we are "funding" not lending

You all tortured the brokers for years ....we are funding not lending...someone slipped up you all jumped them

guess what...we are funding

you couldnt marry me you do not have enough money and you are not my syle...i like tall guys dark hair...hot with charisma..oh yeah thats my boyfriend
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Marucs

they cant put apr on the contracts its illegal and a false metric...they need to fix it

I shouldn't be the only one standing up for the mca industry and isos and brokers

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    You better not Bogart all of that tea!
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

A little more clarity (sort of):

"Also, the definition of “provider” in S. 1235 reaches bank sponsorship arrangements where the commercial financing is extended by a bank but arranged through “an online lending platform” administered by a nonbank. (Banks and other depository institutions that are providers are exempted from coverage, so this provision will pick up only platforms.)"

"Disclosures required by S. 1235 include the total amount of funds provided; the total dollar cost of the financing; the term or estimated term; the method, frequency and amount of payments; a description of prepayment policies; and “the total cost of the financing expressed as an annualized rate.” (This last disclosure is scheduled to sunset by 2024, but could be extended or made permanent.) Although some of these disclosure items are relatively straightforward, others are less than clear, and their application to financing such as factoring and MCAs is very uncertain or even unworkable. (S. 1235 allows a factor to provide an alternative disclosure by way of an “example of a transaction,” but even an example will present similar problems.)"

https://www.manatt.com/Insights/News...sclosure-Requi
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Karen37a
    I love when men make misogynist comments in the middle of a debate( even worse when they try to gang up and jump you )...it means you won

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
    ― Sun tzu, The Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I love when men make misogynist comments in the middle of a debate( even worse when they try to gang up and jump you )...it means you won

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
    ― Sun tzu, The Art of War
    I'd be miserable **** like Marcus too if I lived in Yellowstone's shadow...

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
    I'd be miserable **** like Marcus too if I lived in Yellowstone's shadow...
    I dont do business with him but i think he is an ok guy personally lol

I even think west coast can be nice but also mean like a snake and when he wants something he will roll over you

They have been trying to roll over me for awhile now....they told me a lonnnnggg time ago

I don't think he realizes what "I had 500 licenced 1099 brokers " means; that = 5000 unlicensed ones or isos

OR me saying I was a Federal Charter...OR Master General Agent with AIG....you have to produce billions to get there

add* ( licenced simultaneously and investments)

__
    AND i never had a fine for even $1...i avoid it...and the way they are setting up Calif everyone will be fine

I hope they change it by months end...I did what I could. I am done.

( calif and their straws can crush everyone...wont make it out to most states)

__

PS Emoney...some of these guys know each other going back years in processing...

And its sad that i have to stick up for mca /brokers /isos....
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-14-2018 at 11:03 AM. Reason: add*

Karen37a
    When you regulate ...Brokers might have to choose ONE Iso. Captive Agent Agreement / Non compete ( or be direct to one Funder/Lender)

( liquidity and net worth check 100k - 1million depending)

Ill get back up to 5000 brokers/"isos" again...they will have a choice of me or some others

So...I guess should root for nationwide regulation
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-14-2018 at 11:56 PM.