Greenbox capital heartless - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    This is why I can't post on here anymore. I leave for a few hours - actually work and the topic changes and it's like KABOOM! DF has the worst case of ADD ever.
    well this is important...mcas will be banned in certain states if someone brave who is not a follower doesnt step up

I am tired of it being only me

In fact didn't you give me an analogy of a train being entoumb if i didn't follow along?

People think the certain companies will be the only ones to sell the apr

50 more companies and ex-mortgage brokers will step in instantly

I had a Federal charter at one point and 500 licenced brokers

I am just one person
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

If you only knew - START a new thread. Lets go.

Matter of fact... How about a call... chat whoever wants to join in with there opinion or listen in (professionally and respectfully - but F* bombs totally accepted as its the nature). I'll record and let's get the party started.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Karen37a
    If you only knew - START a new thread. Lets go.

Matter of fact... How about a call... chat whoever wants to join in with there opinion or listen in (professionally and respectfully - but F* bombs totally accepted as its the nature). I'll record and let's get the party started.
    are you and i fighting or beating someone else up?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    are you and i fighting or beating someone else up?
    unless someone feels the pain of words. I feel like there are topics that should strongly be explained by those who want to do it- so, for you and whoever that want to take it seriously, than there should be.

I'm not very brooklyn thug (lol) but those who know me know I am not a meek mouse.
    Amanda Kingsley

Karen37a
    unless someone feels the pain of words. I feel like there are topics that should strongly be explained by those who want to do it- so, for you and whoever that want to take it seriously, than there should be.

I'm not very brooklyn thug (lol) but those who know me know I am not a meek mouse.
    I am not sure what you are saying but some brokers have horrible stories to say...we have see them live

So since i didn't do it to you, and I can't really be entombed and i entered merchant cash advance to call people on the phone and fund deals without people stealing constantly a paper included

We can chat or debate or whatever it is tomorrow

well this is important...mcas will be banned in certain states if someone brave who is not a follower doesnt step up

I am tired of it being only me

In fact didn't you give me an analogy of a train being entoumb if i didn't follow along?

People think the certain companies will be the only ones to sell the apr

50 more companies and ex-mortgage brokers will step in instantly

I had a Federal charter at one point and 500 licenced brokers

I am just one person
    Back to beginning. You stated "well this is important...mcas will be banned in certain states if someone brave who is not a follower doesnt step up"

So I said start a new threat about that or who else would like to step up as you are one person - one perspective.

Again. I am so confused on where you let this convo go again. Just start a new thread "mcas can be banned in certain states" or such and let's talk about it.
    Amanda Kingsley

Karen37a
    Back to beginning. You stated "well this is important...mcas will be banned in certain states if someone brave who is not a follower doesnt step up"

So I said start a new threat about that or who else would like to step up as you are one person - one perspective.

Again. I am so confused on where you let this convo go again. Just start a new thread "mcas can be banned in certain states" or such and let's talk about it.
    Its best to deal with one state at a time ...Calif is being additionally regulated in regards to disclosures

By end of month the Gov will either sign or veto and if changes have to be made, they need to be addressed

Ive stated my opinion/facts on why Apr is wrong...maybe cost of capital...posted a number

im outtie
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

i think you should change the header from Heartless, to Clueless. I dread doing business with these guys. It amazes me how they actually do any business.

Completely incompetent.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

YOU ARE NO RICK!!! ****ing Morty's on these boards -- Aww Geez guys if a current Gbox Merchant's business is getting shut down by the hurricane, do you think they can stop their payments until operations return to normal? Aww geez , i dont know morty, How many flood insurance policies do you think were issued in North Carolina the day before the hurricane? Aww geez i dont know ****ing idiots at least i know what the general IQ level of the competition is

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Do any of the SmartBox lenders do MCAs?
    Yes, there is a SmartBox that is used for MCA deals (that includes effective APR) and it is used by cash advance companies in the ILPA, including one of the last “bigger players” to still offer MCAs in the space. There is a different smart box for loans.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Well there is now a SmarterBox, so SmartBox must be irrelevant. I've instructed my colleagues to wait for the SmartestBox to come along so we can disclose true cost of capital 30 days into funding.

Now, if, in the meantime there emerges a ScrumdiddlyumptiousBox, well then we will get in line. That Box will likely provide an apples to donuts comparison of rates, fees, and charges six months after default and collections begin.... Exciting times!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Yes, there is a SmartBox that is used for MCA deals (that includes effective APR) and it is used by cash advance companies in the ILPA, including one of the last “bigger players” to still offer MCAs in the space. There is a different smart box for loans.
    Carl.

Putting Apr on MCA contracts and factoring not loans sets you up for automatic defaults and lawsuits.

I've said this over and over again. You don't want to stop and like a chess game, move the pieces forwards in your mind, then that's that.

If you get to court you can't argue an invalid contract. Merchant Cash advance companies have been going to court to defend the position that "it is not a loan it is an advance" therfore it is not usury. Also Defending the COJs.

Merchant cash advance has no set payback time ...therefore blah blah

You now are going to invalidate those arguments and its usury OR they stand and its and invalid contract therefore void

Someone is going to argue breach of contract and someone smart is going to turn right around and argue that the contracts were illegal or confusing therefore not enforceable.

Courts have time and time again said: " if the contract resembles a loan then it is one".

( and I know these things because of Venture Capital. Structuring different types of Deals that are NOT loans since the 80s)

We can see going forward who is right and who is wrong ( I do not like going into something from a 90%-100% failure position)

Stare Decisis
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-06-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Karen37a
    As an Ex Compiance officer from Wall St ( with over 25 years of experience and never one regulatory issue not even for $1) I am telling you that if any of you say APR on the phone and its tape recorded and they say its a loan and you were selling a loan. You can be charged with a crime in certain states.

Selling loans without a license and Loan Fraud

This needs to stop now

Cease and Desist the Apr on non-loan contracts

___

This is a basic course that people can take for compliance reasons

Merchant Cash Advance Basics

https://www.counselorlibrary.com/public/courses-mca.cfm
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-06-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Well there is now a SmarterBox, so SmartBox must be irrelevant. I've instructed my colleagues to wait for the SmartestBox to come along so we can disclose true cost of capital 30 days into funding.

Now, if, in the meantime there emerges a ScrumdiddlyumptiousBox, well then we will get in line. That Box will likely provide an apples to donuts comparison of rates, fees, and charges six months after default and collections begin.... Exciting times!
    And you have a lot of nerve making fun of people when you and that other idiot plus a few more have harassed me made up stories and slandered me, threatened me, stalked me; all because you want illegal regulations to go thru to level the playing field. because of non sales ability.

and ill pick out the few gems you personally did so you do not cry again...you didn't do them all
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-06-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

And you have a lot of nerve making fun of people when you and that other idiot plus a few more have harassed me made up stories and slandered me, threatened me, stalked me; all because you want illegal regulations to go thru to level the playing field. because of non sales ability.

and ill pick out the few gems you personally did so you do not cry again...you didn't do them all
    Karen, I've asked you nicely multiple times to stop affiliating me with whomever slandered and harassed you. Why does it always come back to me? I don't know the guy that did it and he doesn't know me. Back the **** off for the last time. Thank you.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Karen, I've asked you nicely multiple times to stop affiliating me with whomever slandered and harassed you. Why does it always come back to me? I don't know the guy that did it and he doesn't know me. Back the **** off for the last time. Thank you.
    You are the dck fck who keeps trolling my comments and saying nasty things constantly...so I am telling you ...Either put me on ignore or get the fk off my jock. Thank you.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-06-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Beware there is a hurricane coming to Florida and greenbox is within the 50 mile radius. Do not send any business in till the storm passes and we know they are ok.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Beware there is a hurricane coming to Florida and greenbox is within the 50 mile radius. Do not send any business in till the storm passes and we know they are ok.
    You're an idiot. Again, this isn't a charity. Why would anyone put their money in harms way immediately before or during a natural disaster?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    You're an idiot. Again, this isn't a charity. Why would anyone put their money in harms way immediately before or during a natural disaster?
    Genius and why will you send a file to a funder that might be out of business from a hurricane?Use your own way of thinking and wait to see how the hurricane affects them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Im waiting for a smarter box for the 100+ Million of Americans home / apartment renters that are paying $1,500 rent over 20 years its 361,500.00 (compound interest 5% annually 628,926.48) ... According to a 2017 GOBankingRates survey, more than half of Americans (57 percent) have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts. (yet landlord are taking an average weekly debit from tenants of $375 on a 1500 monthly rent calc.).....

So in 2 weeks time they are taking half the value they will save up over 20 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 10-11-2018 at 02:28 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Im waiting for a smarter box for the 100+ Million of Americans home / apartment renters that are paying $1,500 rent over 20 years its 361,500.00 (compound interest 5% annually 628,926.48) ... According to a 2017 GOBankingRates survey, more than half of Americans (57 percent) have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts. (yet landlord are taking an average weekly debit from tenants of $375 on a 1500 monthly rent calc.).....
    It's rent not a mortgage.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

so therefore no one should worry about the american renter ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Not to mention that renters are subsidizing homeowners like crazy through the tax code.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Um...no If you don't like the rent you are paying find another option. Renting is what it is....you don't own anything. Much like leasing or renting a car......you don't own it. If you don't like the payment....find an alternative.

As a building owner do you expect me to give away space for cheap renters if the market dictates otherwise....
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

my point was i understand we have regulators that look to red-tape industries yet no one seems to be looking at the largest and harmful trap to Americans!!