Greenbox capital heartless
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Well there is now a SmarterBox, so SmartBox must be irrelevant. I've instructed my colleagues to wait for the SmartestBox to come along so we can disclose true cost of capital 30 days into funding.

Now, if, in the meantime there emerges a ScrumdiddlyumptiousBox, well then we will get in line. That Box will likely provide an apples to donuts comparison of rates, fees, and charges six months after default and collections begin.... Exciting times!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Well there is now a SmarterBox, so SmartBox must be irrelevant. I've instructed my colleagues to wait for the SmartestBox to come along so we can disclose true cost of capital 30 days into funding.

Now, if, in the meantime there emerges a ScrumdiddlyumptiousBox, well then we will get in line. That Box will likely provide an apples to donuts comparison of rates, fees, and charges six months after default and collections begin.... Exciting times!
    And you have a lot of nerve making fun of people when you and that other idiot plus a few more have harassed me made up stories and slandered me, threatened me, stalked me; all because you want illegal regulations to go thru to level the playing field. because of non sales ability.

and ill pick out the few gems you personally did so you do not cry again...you didn't do them all
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-06-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    And you have a lot of nerve making fun of people when you and that other idiot plus a few more have harassed me made up stories and slandered me, threatened me, stalked me; all because you want illegal regulations to go thru to level the playing field. because of non sales ability.

and ill pick out the few gems you personally did so you do not cry again...you didn't do them all
    Karen, I've asked you nicely multiple times to stop affiliating me with whomever slandered and harassed you. Why does it always come back to me? I don't know the guy that did it and he doesn't know me. Back the **** off for the last time. Thank you.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Karen, I've asked you nicely multiple times to stop affiliating me with whomever slandered and harassed you. Why does it always come back to me? I don't know the guy that did it and he doesn't know me. Back the **** off for the last time. Thank you.
    You are the dck fck who keeps trolling my comments and saying nasty things constantly...so I am telling you ...Either put me on ignore or get the fk off my jock. Thank you.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-06-2018 at 05:37 PM.