Greenbox capital heartless
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    But WE do

And thats why some people are being led to their death and need to listen to me

And i like you Kevin but that's also why i was saying " he is a banker"

“The bill would, until January 1, 2024, additionally require a provider to disclose the total cost of financing expressed as an annualized rate. The bill would authorize a provider who offers financing that is factoring or asset-based lending to, in lieu of those disclosure requirements, provide an alternative disclosure that meets specified requirements, including that the disclosure may be based on an example of a transaction that could occur under the general agreement for a given amount of accounts receivables.”

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...01720180SB1235

Why would a cash advance company have a problem meeting that requirement?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    “The bill would, until January 1, 2024, additionally require a provider to disclose the total cost of financing expressed as an annualized rate. The bill would authorize a provider who offers financing that is factoring or asset-based lending to, in lieu of those disclosure requirements, provide an alternative disclosure that meets specified requirements, including that the disclosure may be based on an example of a transaction that could occur under the general agreement for a given amount of accounts receivables.”

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/f...01720180SB1235

Why would a cash advance company have a problem meeting that requirement?
    It depends on what metric they use for annualized rate....they want to use APR and it isn't an apr...apr is with a loan, not an advance so you are confusing people and turning it into a loan giving me more liability

So until i train those people...SAY NO. block it

It depends on what metric they use for annualized rate....they want to use APR and it isn't an apr...apr is with a loan, not an advance so you are confusing people and turning it into a loan giving me more liability
    You aren’t turning anything into a loan. You are simply explaining cost of capital on an annualized basis. To me, this just weeds out the meathead brokers who don’t know finance.

Karen37a
    You aren’t turning anything into a loan. You are simply explaining cost of capital on an annualized basis. To me, this just weeds out the meathead brokers who don’t know finance.
    APR = interest

it ist interest

And it is illegal to even infer that it is interest thats why we are "funding" not lending

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

APR = interest

it ist interest

And it is illegal to even infer that it is interest thats why we are "funding" not lending
    yes, but, are you allowed to have a fixed daily or weekly repayment and say you cant put that into an APR? You cant have it both ways. You want MCA, keep it variable, you want loan, do fixed. They see it differently than you at browns office

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    yes, but, are you allowed to have a fixed daily or weekly repayment and say you cant put that into an APR? You cant have it both ways. You want MCA, keep it variable, you want loan, do fixed. They see it differently than you at browns office
    they didnt sign on it yet, they might take it out

and Mr Brown will be challenged on a federal level if he makes it apr...because it isnt

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

And this.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    And this.
    You do not understand the legal consequences of it...but you dont care ...like other who dont care about mca

Those people who tried to say " she is from bkln with a stock fraud".... bunch of desperate liars

You do not understand the legal consequences of it...but you dont care ...like other who dont care about mca

Those people who tried to say " she is from bkln with a stock fraud".... bunch of desperate liars
    By explaining cost of capital on an annualized basis, you are NOT turning the B2B purchase of future receivables into a damn loan.

You’re like a circular Alex Jones argument that metastasizes and compounds itself. Nothing says anything about using an APR. And the language seems to provide an alternative that would then show the merchant an example of cost of capital.

Karen37a
    By explaining cost of capital on an annualized basis, you are NOT turning the B2B purchase of future receivables into a damn loan.

You’re like a circular Alex Jones argument that metastasizes and compounds itself. Nothing says anything about using an APR. And the language seems to provide an alternative that would then show the merchant an example of cost of capital.
    Its not cost of capital they want to say APR

for the 100th time

Stop playing semantics to prove your point von Mises...you are wrong
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-13-2018 at 07:23 PM.