Who can compete with Kabbage
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who can compete with Kabbage

Hello, I have a client who does about 1.4 million a year. They have a kabbage loan for 80k. Kabbage takes out 10k a month. I would like to get the client a better deal. Who can compete?

Senior Member Reputation points: 340558

Quote Originally Posted by CashAdvanceKing View Post
    Hello, I have a client who does about 1.4 million a year. They have a kabbage loan for 80k. Kabbage takes out 10k a month. I would like to get the client a better deal. Who can compete?
    What does the Company do?
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

You do not seem knowledgeable enough to be King. More like CashAdvanceJester.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Fundation
    Breakout
    Quarterspot
    Rapid
    IOU

To name a few

LoanMe offers monthly payment term loans from $3,500 to $250,000. Minimum FICO 500, Minimum TIB 90 days. Multiple positions ok, final approvals based on affordability, not strictly revenue or deposits. We can work with all "For-Profit" Industries. Give us a call 949-535-7798
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by LoanMe View Post
    LoanMe offers monthly payment term loans from $3,500 to $250,000. Minimum FICO 500, Minimum TIB 90 days. Multiple positions ok, final approvals based on affordability, not strictly revenue or deposits. We can work with all "For-Profit" Industries. Give us a call 949-535-7798
    when you advertise you should straight forward and put instead of "multiple positions ok", if merchant was funded within 90 days you have to pay them off if there is no room for additional position, and if you pay anything off regardless of amount paid off merchant is not allowed to net any money.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    when you advertise you should straight forward and put instead of "multiple positions ok", if merchant was funded within 90 days you have to pay them off if there is no room for additional position, and if you pay anything off regardless of amount paid off merchant is not allowed to net any money.
    Ive had a LoanMe deal that Paid Off Swift like 12k, and Merchant netted 8k

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I don't compete with Kabbage but i can tell you we make offers or majority of files they would Decline ...
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Fundation
    Breakout
    Quarterspot
    Rapid
    IOU

To name a few
    In what world are any of those MCA funders competing with a Kabbage monthly term loan?

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I don't compete with Kabbage but i can tell you we make offers or majority of files they would Decline ...
    Oh cool so another reply that has nothing to do with the thread then. Shocking.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by IfundItAll View Post
    Oh cool so another reply that has nothing to do with the thread then. Shocking.
    I apologize.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by IfundItAll View Post
    In what world are any of those MCA funders competing with a Kabbage monthly term loan?
    Longer term. No personal guaranty. And a few other advantages that I won't give away for free on a forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

Personally I prefer Quarterspot or LoanMe over Kabbage

If for no other reason than they won't let me play in their sandbox.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    Personally I prefer Quarterspot or LoanMe over Kabbage

If for no other reason than they won't let me play in their sandbox.
    I enjoy trashing their sandbox regularly. Also Amex...

Karen37a
    The object is not to compete to beat the rate, its to find solutions and find what they DISLIKE about their Kabbage loan and compete against that

The # 1 reason people should want to do business with you is that you are a live broker who has sound advice

Brokers exist for a reason, The best ones give advice and their clients look to them for help and advise them on what to do in regards to their Financial Dilemma(s)

I had a merchant who received an unbeatable offer from a funder...he stayed with me daily payments 3 points higher....I am personally worth the 3 points...He sees me as an advisor

Each merchant is different, some dislike them...ask them why. There is a reason the merchants are not just running back for renewals...lack of human intervention

I held at 7-10 points while a renewal dept dropped on me a few times( another company (s) AND held back the payoff letter ...grey hair

And you can't win them all

"karens fighting on the df"....no one really knew what the fights were about. Some are shocking worse than that florida ira stealing company
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-12-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    The object is not to compete to beat the rate, its to find solutions and find what they DISLIKE about their Kabbage loan and compete against that
    In politics this is called the “negative campaign” and can work just as well in sales. The most effective tactic is to tell the merchant to ask Kabbage if they’ve stopped beating their wife. If that doesn’t work, photoshop a picture of Kabbage in bed with a dead girl, or worse, a live boy, and present it to the merchant.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    In politics this is called the “negative campaign” and can work just as well in sales. The most effective tactic is to tell the merchant to ask Kabbage if they’ve stopped beating their wife. If that doesn’t work, photoshop a picture of Kabbage in bed with a dead girl, or worse, a live boy, and present it to the merchant.
    no. This is the MERCHANTS opinion...you ask questions and you shut up and listen. You do not make crap up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

Funny, thought the OP was asking specifically how to beat the terms of the merchants existing deal.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    Funny, thought the OP was asking specifically how to beat the terms of the merchants existing deal.
    You most likely cant...like asking how to beat pp

so you figure out the chink in the armor

and I am not getting paid to type this, then type more to explain further...be coachable

So do you want me to try to help the guy make any sale? Or be an arse hole like most here?

Karen37a
    When experienced people have been dancing around answers on these forms the answer is YOU CANT..

YOU WERE BACKDOOED

The FBI is there

They are never paying you they used your money for a vacation or paid the w/2 staff

etc

The nice people are trying to give alternate solutions to help then smart asses constantly saying " that's not what he asked". Why is it anyone's responsibility to put themselves out there and say the 100% truth so people jump them. Didnt you learn anything from me trying to block regulation? 10 people jumping me daily?

People should be thankful that experienced people answer. If you don't like the suggestion move on down to the next one...see you on the unemployment line

Jdlaw is in deep ****.

Karen37a
    Jdlaw is in deep ****.
    no I like him, he is following along with forum protocol...you are von Mises

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    no I like him
    Proving he’s in deep ****.

Karen37a
    Proving he’s in deep ****.
    lol

Kabbage is an entirely different product than an MCA. Unfortunately, we wouldn't be able to compete with their rates and terms, but instead of trying to beat them why not offer them an MCA that runs concurrent with their Kabbage deal. Give me a call to discuss

Daniel Lenefsky
    Senior Finance Executive/VP ISO relations
    P:646-774-3301
    F: 646-398-5656
    daniel@yellowstonecapllc.com