Who can compete with Kabbage
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

The consulting part of the deal cannot be automated (yet).
    What can be automated is increasing the amount of people per hour who legitimately want to hear your pitch and can be consulted with. That can also be scaled so that you or your reps spend most of the day talking to people who legitimately want to hear you, and not just voicemails, gatekeepers, disc. Numbers, etc.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    The consulting part of the deal cannot be automated (yet).
    What can be automated is increasing the amount of people per hour who legitimately want to hear your pitch and can be consulted with. That can also be scaled so that you or your reps spend most of the day talking to people who legitimately want to hear you, and not just voicemails, gatekeepers, disc. Numbers, etc.
    It can never be automated ever on a long-term sustainable basis.A nd since I Have a computer "science" degree, not a programming degree or SEO certificate ( and a background in Finance/underwriting/compliance/ investments/loans/sales like no one you are ever going to meet in real life ever.)

the consultation should be backed by a person who technically has some type of fiduciary responsibility to give the best advice to the clients /merchants and also to protect the investor's money from default and fraud.

Nothing else can work...period the end. You can have people temporarily giving out money but its like musical chairs the music will stop one day like that company that stole 300 million in Florida from old people and their iras or Bernie Maddof etc etc and there will be a reckoning

Add. And people trying to create regulation with the wrong solutions to the issues need to stop already. This has been an embarrassing display of pompous arrsehol* shill names...thinking they know more than me and correcting my spelling and grammatical errors, bragging they are ex regulation but cant formulate a response to my valid points and arguments because I was 100% right( not intended for the OP)

None of these problems, concepts ideas, sales strategies, monetary strategies , client acquisition strategies, client retention strategies etc are new..all repeated for decades

And the first time I felt the need to change my screen name to Karen37a and run, to not have someone elses actions get me in trouble...was leaving a boiler room in the early 90s...get it ????... I was 37 and created a firm to clear a hurdle...now its 37 a

( people going on and on and on about me hiding from a dui,, what are you friggin nuts?)

** That Regulation language as presented would and will have people getting fined with criminal charges attached to it, and I am saving cocky disrespectful morons for free...which is why I said numerous times" I am not joan of arc"
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-22-2018 at 10:55 AM.