Who can compete with Kabbage
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    The object is not to compete to beat the rate, its to find solutions and find what they DISLIKE about their Kabbage loan and compete against that

The # 1 reason people should want to do business with you is that you are a live broker who has sound advice

Brokers exist for a reason, The best ones give advice and their clients look to them for help and advise them on what to do in regards to their Financial Dilemma(s)

I had a merchant who received an unbeatable offer from a funder...he stayed with me daily payments 3 points higher....I am personally worth the 3 points...He sees me as an advisor

Each merchant is different, some dislike them...ask them why. There is a reason the merchants are not just running back for renewals...lack of human intervention

I held at 7-10 points while a renewal dept dropped on me a few times( another company (s) AND held back the payoff letter ...grey hair

And you can't win them all

"karens fighting on the df"....no one really knew what the fights were about. Some are shocking worse than that florida ira stealing company
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-12-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    The object is not to compete to beat the rate, its to find solutions and find what they DISLIKE about their Kabbage loan and compete against that
    In politics this is called the “negative campaign” and can work just as well in sales. The most effective tactic is to tell the merchant to ask Kabbage if they’ve stopped beating their wife. If that doesn’t work, photoshop a picture of Kabbage in bed with a dead girl, or worse, a live boy, and present it to the merchant.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    In politics this is called the “negative campaign” and can work just as well in sales. The most effective tactic is to tell the merchant to ask Kabbage if they’ve stopped beating their wife. If that doesn’t work, photoshop a picture of Kabbage in bed with a dead girl, or worse, a live boy, and present it to the merchant.
    no. This is the MERCHANTS opinion...you ask questions and you shut up and listen. You do not make crap up.