White Label Opportunities
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

White Label Opportunities

Who are the best partners to white label with?

Looking to cover MCA, LOC, Term loans, A-D paper.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

use your own money.. their is no one best for all them

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    use your own money.. their is no one best for all them
    what kind of advice is that ,not all of us have millions in the bank or fund one deal a month like you

Senior Member Reputation points: 18667 jdlaw's Avatar

www.inadvancecap.com for one.

There are many others. Just make sure you check the conditions to white label.
    Some funders, like Fora require syndication to use thier white label platform.
    You either win or you learn. The only failure is in quitting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    Some funders, like Fora require syndication to use thier white label platform.
    Not a bad idea on their part. Everyone wants to pretend to be a funder. Sounds like they make you put a little skin in the game.

Personally, I don't see the need for the ruse.

You'll also notice, that it's generally the high risk, 2, 3 and 4th position funders that
    allow white labeling without putting up your own capital.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jdlaw View Post
    Personally, I don't see the need for the ruse.

You'll also notice, that it's generally the high risk, 2, 3 and 4th position funders that
    allow white labeling without putting up your own capital.
    I agree. Again I think it is because of the 1099 agency background we came from...we had no problem saying " I am not Aig" " or Citigroup" or whereever...people know we are an agent or broker or independent representative of

The white label sometimes* comes in handy for the brokers ho have no marketing plan...they think top producers should send them their deals

Why is it that, often (very often on actually) on DF you see questions that someone obviously wants a straight answer on, but you get people chiming in....doing their best to not answer the question? ^^^
    Almost certainly followed by random conversation that flows quickly off topic.

Is this a forum for advice? Used to be.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

why labeling is a bad idea. you take on the liability once that happens IMO

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Newb View Post
    Who are the best partners to white label with?

Looking to cover MCA, LOC, Term loans, A-D paper.

Thank you in advance for your input.
    what type of whit labeling are you referring to ? just putting your logo on the docs or a full true white label that you show up in banks ?

To me, white labeling without at least syndicating the deal is dishonest and misleading to
    the merchant. And really, unnecessary. The honest argument for being a broker over a funder
    is that you have more variations, products and funding sources than a single true funder.

Back in the mortgage days, I remember a trainer saying, "What's the best mortgage for a homeowner to have?"
    After a bit of silence, he'd say, "FHA, know why? It's the only one we sell."

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by MX211 View Post
    Why is it that, often (very often on actually) on DF you see questions that someone obviously wants a straight answer on, but you get people chiming in....doing their best to not answer the question? ^^^

You mean not every thread referenced 1099? Take me back to those days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    what kind of advice is that ,not all of us have millions in the bank or fund one deal a month like you
    a responsible lender advise, most brokers white label to deceive a merchant claiming its their money but have (0) risk after 30 days and lose nothing.

Karen37a

The reason probably being what some said...others will not be so bold and brash.
    White labelling caused a lot of drama for legitimate brokers. Newbies said they were Direct lenders and they were not.
    So the answer is ...if you need to ask about white labelling...you most likely shouldn't be white labelling, you do not have enough experience.Or ask the Funders that you have existing relationships with if they will allow you to do it. Some people might be able to white label with one person...another one won't be allowed, for too many reasons to list.
    Also, the question being asked ...blanket white-labelling from A to z ... loc, term loans ...does not exist. You need to set up multiple arrangements.What is the purpose of typing all that out? You need to have a min production. Is a new person going to come out of the gate producing 5 million etc? It cant be answered.
    So the nice thing for people to do is try to steer the person in the right direction so they have some small chance of making it. But when you do people are rude. So people stop giving advice. The biggest mistake people make is oversimplifying this business...it isn't as simple as it seems.or here is a list. Call the funders to see if they will sign you on, then say" can i eventually white label

https://debanked.com/merchant-cash-a...nce-directory/

Additional liability is placed on the Funder and Lender who white labels...It wouldn't be smart for good Funders to let non-seasoned and not tested brokers to white label.And you could have answered the person if you liked. Also No one is going to give up their hedge fund who might let someone seasoned white-label if they have one on a public board
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-05-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    You mean not every thread referenced 1099? Take me back to those days.
    Nunya - Right there with you. Those days sadly are gone on good old DF. Unless.....

Hey Admin Sir!
    Why not a category on DF, specifically for straight questions, straight answers? If the answer is not straightforward and to the point the off topic idiotic round-about pretend to answer post is deleted! :-) Might actually provide something other than, a whole bunch of what this has turned into. People chiming in....doing their best to not answer the question? ^^^

I see now, I have become what I despise....while despising it. :-) But seriously, that category is needed and would be very refreshing.
    Last edited by MX211; 09-11-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Advice for dealing with funders, regulations/laws in the industry, etc? yes.

Taking someone who is likely brand new in the industry by the hand to help his business grow and educate a new competitor? I don't think everyone is gonna bend over backwards for him. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that and this forum.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 09-11-2018 at 07:18 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6957 ESE5020's Avatar

I will whitelabel all contracts for you, but our whitelabel only includes your logo on the contracts instead of ours. The COJ and the content in the contract stays under our entity.

If you have significant volume, we can discuss a bit more in depth white-labeling, but to begin with i can only offer that.
    East Shore Equities, LLC
    Tel: (516) 784-4298 | Fax: (516) 231-5590
    www.EastShoreEquities.com