Humanitarian Program? Need help please
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Humanitarian Program? Need help please

PARTICULARS REGARDING THE HUMANITARIAN PROGRAM
    This is a request for you to serve as the Project Sponsor for a large seniors & veterans
    housing development that has been accepted and approved for a Humanitarian Forgivable Loan
    for an amount up to $425 million. In summary, as the Project Sponsor there are several
    advantages:
    • The Project Sponsor will oversee (without being responsible) the disbursement of the entire loan
    amount.
    • The Project Sponsor shall have the financial ability, and financial strength to cause the issuance
    of the Bank Instrument (Bank Guarantee or SBLC) equal to the loan amount ($150m+).
    • The Project Sponsor’s compensation will be an above-the-market cash fee, amounting to
    approximately 120% of the loan amount after one year and one month.
    • The Project Sponsor will be the recipient of the goodwill that will be associated with the
    humanitarian aspects of the development.

Need help???? what do i do with this

We are in the process of developing a 463-unit seniors & veterans housing complex in Southern California. The development has attracted the interest of a group of wealthy individuals and industrialists who are socially responsible investors that are particularly interested in services for veterans. These investors have chosen our development for a Humanitarian Forgivable Grant (loan) for an amount from $400m to $425 million. We would like to turn-over the entire development, including the $400+m funding for the price of $25 million, payable ONLY after the funding is available, with the exception of a small “good faith deposit” of $250k. A Term Sheet and LOI have been presented to us, however, there’s a condition with which we are not able to comply. That is, for us to take advantage of the $400+ million funding, we must secure a bank guarantee or SBLC for an amount equal to at least $150 million, or more specifically for the $183m that is necessary to cover the first stage of the development. Instead of wasting your time describing the many features of the development.

In summary, we will sell our title and ownership interest in the (1) entire Barstow development, including all the existing work-product, (2) the 117+acre construction site, currently valued at $4.5 million, as well as (3) the $400+m Humanitarian Forgivable grant for the price of $25 million. The above reference $250,000 will represent the good faith deposit toward the sale. The balance of the $25m will be paid at the closing on the $400+m humanitarian funding. We will also be willing to continue as a paid consultant to maintain the integrity of the development, along with a small 7.5% continuing equity in the development. As I explained when we spoke earlier today, I have begun to make this offer to others. Since I only started seeking buyers a few days ago, I expect to begin to hear from interested parties soon. If you are interested in this opportunity, and wish to lock in this deal exclusively, the good faith deposit should be advanced (following the execution of a MOU) ASAP. I have attached the most pertinent supporting information. If you need more information, send me a list of items you will reqired.