Lendio sets record 6x in 10 days
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Jay,

We are not where we are without our clients seeing success! While I appreciate your comments regarding me and I echo them about you, it concerns me when people assume things based on incomplete information about us. The fact is, at the end of the day there has to be an effective ROI for your marketing spend that gives you an effective cost per acquisition. If this model that we have nearly perfected works for the largest lender in the market, and it works for the smallest lender in the market, well then I am sure we can handle most, assuming that they have a competent sales-team.

There is an effective metric for lenders to make each dollar spent with Lendio an effective campaign, and what we see is that with the majority of our lenders, that metric in relation to their sales ability and our lead-flow's effectiveness does in fact work. Otherwise we would be unable to renew clients and further keep them for years. (factual statement as some of our lenders have been with us from the beginning spending thousands of dollars per month)

I appreciate your knowledge and i think many points are valid. I do not profess to know all there is to know about this industry, and I am learning every single day. I do know that the vast majority of my clients are happy and are renewing.

Appreciate your feedback!
    Last edited by dave.lendio; 02-15-2013 at 01:35 PM.