2 position consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

2 position consolidation

who can buy out two weeklys?? guy does about 25-30k a month between cash and cc, hes got two weeklys about 1500/day owes a combined 28k with the same lender, i believe credit is around 600, who can help me out here? he wants down to just one payment, locksmith service

Senior Member Reputation points: 1307

$1,500 a day???? That means they are paying out more than their monthly revenue to MCA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktolbert85 View Post
    $1,500 a day???? That means they are paying out more than their monthly revenue to MCA's.
    your right i meant 1500/week

Hey,

Let me take a look. My company is one of the few that provides a consolidation and we usually pair it with a line of credit so that the merchant doesn't have to take anymore money, because we don't allow them to in the program. In his case he would probably net 0 and I would throw him the line of credit after about 20-30 days, so I don't over leverage him. Shoot me an email and we can discuss more. bgibbs@fastadvancefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by bgibbsfastadvance View Post
    Hey,

Let me take a look. My company is one of the few that provides a consolidation and we usually pair it with a line of credit so that the merchant doesn't have to take anymore money, because we don't allow them to in the program. In his case he would probably net 0 and I would throw him the line of credit after about 20-30 days, so I don't over leverage him. Shoot me an email and we can discuss more. bgibbs@fastadvancefunding.com
    So if the client is doing 30k per month now-owes 28k- you would extend terms ( and charge a factor rate of course pushing the amount owed over 40k)- THEN give him a line of credit so you don't over leverage him!? With a locksmith service and guarantor with 600 credit, what exactly are you basing the LOC on?

I see that you're new on this blog. The folks here are a bit more sophisticated than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by bgibbsfastadvance View Post
    Hey,

Right, fast advance aka par, stole one deal already, fool me twice? Don’t think so

Senior Member Reputation points: 39331

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    So if the client is doing 30k per month now-owes 28k- you would extend terms ( and charge a factor rate of course pushing the amount owed over 40k)- THEN give him a line of credit so you don't over leverage him!? With a locksmith service and guarantor with 600 credit, what exactly are you basing the LOC on?

I see that you're new on this blog. The folks here are a bit more sophisticated than you think.
    Richard, the line of credit is 7-12 weeks long, weekly payments, 1.19. They pay the iso 2% on the line. They tried to copy ondeck or god knows who, but it only screws the merchant.

Parfunding/Fastadvancefunding will beat out a lot of people, and the reverse tool is awesome, but they will steal your deals, and renewals. If they were honest i think everyone would send them business.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Richard, the line of credit is 7-12 weeks long, weekly payments, 1.19. They pay the iso 2% on the line. They tried to copy ondeck or god knows who, but it only screws the merchant.

Parfunding/Fastadvancefunding will beat out a lot of people, and the reverse tool is awesome, but they will steal your deals, and renewals. If they were honest i think everyone would send them business.
    Thanks Zonefund- Even if it's 12 weeks long (1 week less than 3 months)- 1.19 is VERY expensive- and definitely only makes things worse.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12169

Quote Originally Posted by codyp_bizcash View Post
    who can buy out two weeklys?? guy does about 25-30k a month between cash and cc, hes got two weeklys about 1500/day owes a combined 28k with the same lender, i believe credit is around 600, who can help me out here? he wants down to just one payment, locksmith service

If the TIB is 3yr+, bank is clean, advances are at least 6 weeks old, we can probably consolidate this when the total balances are at 22k. Shoot us an email for more info: support@lendvo.com.

Quote Originally Posted by codyp_bizcash View Post
    For borrowers with positions totaling less than $100K, LoanMe could extend an offer to consolidate those balances and lend the borrower an additional $1K. Where other lenders typically max their approval amount at average income/deposits, we focus in on average daily balances and are less concerned with revenue.

Due to our loan's longer duration, our minimum monthly payment amounts to much less than the monthly requirements associated with the Daily and Weekly-debited payments from Merchant Cash Advances of the same loan amount.

Your file could be a good fit for LoanMe. Please give us a call at (949) 535-7798 or email us at business.loans@loanme.com

LoanMe Small Business Loan Highlights:

•Broad Business Types: LoanMe does not have a restricted merchant list. We welcome all “For-Profit” businesses. From traditional retail stores to online and home-based businesses, LoanMe can fund them all*. The business must be opened for a minimum of 90 days with an active business bank account and the owner must have a 500+ FICO.

•We Lend Businesses More: Based on affordability; with lower monthly payments and longer terms, Businesses can typically afford Higher Loans with LoanMe. Loan sizes range from $3,500 to $250,000. Just 25% minimum ownership requirement for the applicant signing the PG; means more chances for the business to get a offer that works for them!

•Affordable Payments: Loan terms from 24 to 120 months make the monthly payment lower and more affordable. With fixed monthly ACH payments, borrowers no longer have to worry about daily or weekly re-payment schedules.

•No Pre-Payment Penalties: Businesses can pay off as soon as they’d like, allowing them to save on interest controlling their total cost of capital and renew faster.

•Same Day Funding: Best of all, these loans can be funded in as soon as 2 hours! ** Now that’s fast funding!

•LoanMe Partner Portal: Get status updates when you need them. LoanMe’s partner portal displays the information you need on the leads you submit. Track and submit New Leads all through the simple to use LoanMe Partner Portal. Any additional questions? email us at business.loans@loanme.com or call 949-535-7798 for support.

•Partner Support: Tired of not being able to reach your “dedicated account rep”? LoanMe’s partner support works as a team; and we are here to help! You can reach us at 949-535-7798 or email us at business.loans@loanme.com for the fastest response.

* Approvals based on state-by-state lending laws and LoanMe UW guidelines.
    **Final approval must be given and loan documents signed before 4:00pm EST for same day funding.

Download our program guide here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ib20h9zxp...12.18.pdf?dl=0
    Last edited by LoanMe_PN; 09-14-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    Pooja Nene
    LoanMe, Inc
    949-535-7384
    Email: Pooja.Nene@LoanMe.com

1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806
    SBL Information: www.loanme.com/SBL-partner