4 positions, I wasn't the third or fourth, my underwriting is solid - none the less I am sure (positive, actually) the Reps/ISO's double funded this lady four positions, banged her out for 10% PSF's on top of 10%+ commissions - and now what, I have to lower my payment just to avoid the threat of receiving an r08 stop payment? Because of other idiots and their ethics or lack thereof? I don't blame the industry completely, obviously there is ignorance on her part, but god damn it's just really pathetic.

Good Afternoon A-----

This is J---- O----- and I need some advice. I am in a mess with all these merchant cash advance loans. I really blame the companies for giving them to me when they should have seen I could not keep up with this (almost $500) daily payout. I don't know if your company can just put me on a lower payment or maybe do a monthly payment for me. I just can't keep this up. My account is in the negative as we speak and I know some payments will be returned tomorrow. I don't know what else to do. Can you advise me of anything I can do except to just stop the payments myself which I do not want to do.

Thanks
J----- O-----